All Comments on 'I Witnessed My Wife's First Affair'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 172 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No need to read this story. Your name and the tags were enough 1 star for all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another

another person who would not be able to walk and chew gum at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another chicken shit man

there know respect for you as a husband or man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fun Quicky

I don't know what's wrong with the other commenter, but I found the story an easy read, an enjoyable take on the cheating wife theme. I'll have to check out your other stories. 4 stars!

bassdesirebassdesireabout 12 years ago
First time...

This was very much like the first time (30 years ago) my wife was with another man and I 'discovered' them. My reaction was identical and I had my first bliss of 'silky seconds' and a powerfully evolving marriage. Nicely done story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for a very loving story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next stop....divorce.

Considering how they both betrayed each other, it's easy to see that she will find her emotional And physical needs somewhere else. Hope ths kids like their new daddy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well done

Very well done, erotic as all get out..

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Where is the mutuality???

Will the wife bring a second woman for the husband the next time? If the husband will not be sex with other woman in that case HE IS ONLY A WILLING CUCKOLD.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Interesting question

Slirpuff Has an excellent story where the husband brings home women after his wife's affair. "But Hon It Was Only Sex". It would be interesting what would this wife think/say if the husband brought home strange women??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I thought it was pretty sexy. I actually liked how she spotted him in the throes of ecstasy and then met him after. I didn't know if he was going to melt away & leave her with the idea that it was an illusion, but it was good anyway. I didn't like that she had tears in her eyes. I thought his silence inferred acceptance, and felt a little bit like the tears didn't mesh with that, but understand that she'd be confused and unsure how he felt. Anyway, I thought it was well written and pretty sexy. Good job.

And don't worry about the morality police. They complain every day. After they read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Story lacked one thing

What was the wife's motivation? And why did she not feel a need to explain or justify?

The sex scene was done extremely well - far better than the typical offering here

The ending was weak - completely inconclusive and at the same time not really creating a desire to see what happens next

LibertinemanLibertinemanabout 12 years ago
Not a bad story

No, not at all a bad story. The wife needed more than the hubby could supply, and now he will be more able to do so by his own excitement over her activities. Sometimes a needful wife has to go elsewhere, and that can spice things up. I know from experience that it can work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
another cuckhold story

i love women but hate men who get chucked by a so called loving wife and do nothing about it..

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A TRAVELING CUCK

with a ready supply of cuckers, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Good Writing.

Crappy storyline, but this is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
Interesting take on cuckoldry

The husband could have stopped her from having the neighbor in for coitus...

could have but didn't. Thanks for allowing all the readers to make up what happens next. Thanks for not having the "other man" belittle the husband. He may wear the horns, but without shame or humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ThaNKS FOR LETTING US KNOW THERE ARE WIMPY SPINELESS BASTARDS OUT THERE. MAYBE I'LL RIN INTO THIER WIVES SOME DAY AND SEND THEM HOME WITHA PUSSY FULL OF MY SPERM FOR THJEM TO SUCK OUT OF HER

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Why?

Why would he keep the old gutter slut? Oh, yeah because he is a spineless WACC.

Lets face it these stories are for women that hate men, guys that want to be gay, and self-loathing wimps. This is one sided swinging. It has no long term stability. How can she respect him after two or three years of this, she can't. So these stories, which are the most uncreative ones on the site, are for a pathetic crowd.

To the annon who will claim that if we disagree with this we are closet cuckolds. Your logic is fucked. By your thinking everyone is a cuckold or a want to be.

kreampieguykreampieguyabout 12 years ago
Missed Opportunity

If I were in your place when Helen climbed on the bed I would have guided her to my mouth and devotedly licked and sucked her pussy clean before taking sloppy seconds, then she would truly have understood my acceptance of her behavior and appreciation of receiving sloppy seconds. This is just a suggestion as possible direction for a future story. I did enjoy your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fetish

No 34 year old goes from reasonably active sexually to vitually 2-3 times a MONTH - NOT WITH WHO DESCRIBE THESE TWO TO BE.

SHE LIKED SEX, WAS INTERESTED IN HER GF'S SUGGESTIONS AND LET IT HAPPEN. SHE KNEW DAMN WELL, ONCE SHE WAS LYING DOWN WHERE IT WAS GOING. AN HONEST AND FAITHFUL WOMAN WOULD HAVE STOPPED IT RIGHT THERE.

SHE IS A SLUT AND SOON TO BE JUST ANOTHER HOTWIFE. HE IS A CUCKOLD AND LOVES BEING A WIMP. SHE'LL GET BORED WITH HIM AFTER AWHILE.

AGAIN - THIS IS FETISH, SHE DOESN'T LOVE HIM!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
People making negative comments ...

... should put in links to their own stories so every else can find fault with whatever fantasies they have. They could also have just clicked on another story.

Those criticizing about the literary merits and wanting a full plot with good character development should go buy one of the romantic novels with Fabio on the cover - oh wait, it's a sure thing they have a bunch in your house already, so my apologies, let me change my recommendation to be that they go pick up the last one they read and re-read it,,, again.

As for me, I thought it was pretty good and started jacking off to it. And after all, isn't that the point?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh, puke!

Just another wimp/slut puke effort! Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hey fetish

fuck off to your own category, stop commenting on stories and just enjoy sniffing feet or panties or bestiality or whatever you do over there, we don't need you trying to move every story over to your fav category, got it fetishboy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap

The story of a skank whore and a dumb ass husband--He should have took a baseball bat and beat the shit out toy boy balls and the skank would hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reminds me of the time

some internet hard man came at me with a baseball bat and I took it away from him and shoved it up his ass, much to his pleasure and my dismay I might add...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
ignore deadone

guy cruises the cuck stories looking for jollies, he desperately wants to be cucked but can't find a woman to do it so he basically lives on this board and reads cuck tales, pay him no mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's hard to distinguish the comments from the haters and those of the adolescents who shouldn't be on the site

so can the haters use a different color crayon<'

terrydavidterrydavidabout 12 years ago
Actually "Deadone" comments were the only one that made sense.

To bad the cucks, wimps and man-haters can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
everyone in the closet understood deadone

we live vicariously on these cuck stories. Sure we bash them, but that is only because the denial allows us to live with ourselves. For whatever reason women will have nothing to do with us so vicarious story-cucking is as close as we can get to real. let us live our dream without ridicule please.

NymphMyosotisNymphMyosotisabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed your story very much. It was nicely descriptive and very erotic. Your writing is effortless to read and flows nicely. A very good read. Thank you.

Cuck4lifeCuck4lifeabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

I love how he could have stopped it, but didn't. He had to let her be with him, he had to let her know what it was like to be with him. Would love to hear about her future affairs. The description of how he took her in front of hubby was excellent. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sick sad sordid wimp

thats u writer

Meist21Meist21about 12 years ago
Stupid cuck stories.

Just tired of these stories. It just is not real no matter what these other comments are. There should be a seperate category.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
Good story but ....

This was a good story but it was lacking in some respects. The biggest issue for me was the overuse of the word I. Overusing the word i took a way from the erotic nature of the story and served as a distraction for me. My own preference would have been trying to find other words to use for I and trying to rewrite some of the sentence so that the word I was not necessary.

Another point, though less than the overuse of the word I, my own feeling this is not a loving wife story. Loving implies a tender act or an act that shows devotion. Hence a loving wife will perform an act that shows devotion to her husband. There is mention of her taking a lover but the discussion between the two of you, in the story, never developed and as I read the story, I did not read anything that suggested that Helen's act was done for your pleasure. In my opinion, this is not a loving wife story but a story of a cheating wife.

Final point, this is a very minor point, there are points in the story that could have used more editing. To some extent, I have already addressed it and will not readdress them here. Another point regarding editing, I feel there are sentences that are very short that could have been either rewritten to include more detail and combined with another sentence. An example is the sentence, "None of their ideas seemed like legitimate options. At least that's what I thought," and this could have been rewritten as, None of their ideas seemed like legitimate options, at least that is what I thought. Last point regarding editing, I feel, you could have included more details and conversation to make the story quite erotic. Instead the story involves simply retelling a scene. My own feeling, if you included some conversation and descriptions this would have been a very powerful story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
the biggest problem with the story is

it didn't give a WACC warning, I hate fucking cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
self hate is the worst

huecuck, unless you mean sodomizing cuckboys which I refuse to get into... disturbing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

And I can show you. Here's a link to the Top Loving Wives stories for all time on Lit:

http://www.literotica.com/top/Loving-Wives-12

Notice how many cuck stories made it to the top ten? Top twenty - thirty - forty - fifty? Clearly the readership has stated their preference for the category, so why do the editors keep allowing cuck stories - fetish stories - in the Loving Wives category?

sirhugssirhugsabout 12 years ago
ignore the haters

and please continue this hot story- in what ways is their life changed? Threesome with James? Group sex after a doubles game? Threesome with one of her female partners?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
One sided connection is not swinging

@deadone Such a thing one sided swinging THERE IS NOT! One sided thing is cuckolding or if the husband has affairs only that is humiliation for the wife. For a gay, bisex husband the cuckoldry is benefit for him, he could eat many creampies. The straight willing cuckold is a funny being for me, why do not look for a misstres, prostitute, escort, girlfriend, etc for himself and in that case may be a WORKING OPEN MARRIAGE. One sided thing neither swinging nor open marriage. On the SOL I have read recently an excellent revenge and reconcilation story from Flavian "The Best and The Biggest" where one character a wife explained the swinging rules very well: Her husband was affairs except for the common swinger meetings and she will divorce him for violated the swiner lifestyle rules. If somebody is a willing cuckold and he is happy with this situation and he is not gay, bisex, very old or impotent he is a funny being for me. I am curious how many % not bisex or gay cuckold are? For me only 1 exception there is if the husband wants to bring up his children and wait for his less child becomes 14 or 18 years old and he starts the divorce that time.

Very interesting how low percentage stories are here with the mutual connection stories, where the husbands have extramarital activity paralel with his wife's extramarital activity. The women readers do not like the happines for the husbands????????????? I do not understand, why are low percentage mutuality stories? The cheating statistics show us 65% of the husbands has minimum 1 extramarital activity and 55% of the wives, why there is low percentage stories where both husband and wife in same time affairs?????? Only the wife may be sexual happiness and the husbands are forbiden according to the majority of the Authors????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Low grade stories= Cuck stories

Low grade writers are normally WACC writers.Stop the rot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The comments by the out in the open and practicsing and addicted to being a pathetic wimp cuckold are enough and the tags are enough to not read any of your stories and 1 star all of them. I do laugh at the cuckold readers that defend these stories do they really think it will stop people voting 1 stars on sexual fetish stories that belong in the non erotic and fetish categories of this site? Of course not. Only those sad and pathetic cucks that can't satisfy their wives by them selves will enjoy these types of stories and vote 5 stars it's what cucks do isn't it? Maybe they should ask their wives why they fuck other people instead of them? too scared to know the truth I would imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
out in the open = no

Not by a longshot buddy. Stay in the damn closet where it is safe. Guys with balls might break cover but much safer to say "I voted 1" (wink, wink) and spank your little monkey in hiding. Read every "I watch my wife fuck/have affair/etc" but don't be out in the open about how it turns you on. Sure, everyone knows, but admission would require guts while staying in the closet doesn't. Gutless closet dwellers living in denial FTW boys, admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

a choice and the consequences to follow...somehow he'll find a lower quality of life and sex compared to her. Another choice, get out and leave her behind

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Odd

I found it a bit contrived to go from a tennis game to a first (presumably) affair. Was it her device to fake an injury to seduce a male co-worker, or his careful connivance, aided by a fortuitous injury, or a confluence of karma that pushed her in a direction she was only considering? Any of these would be fine but I see little evidence of any one (except karma).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Four stars

keep on writing. i specifically look for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ONE star I look for your stories so I can vote ONE star without reading them.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Seems to be a testicle shortage

Down there in the U S of A. All your women have them!!

cookie404cookie404about 12 years ago
I can't believe the comment by anon. who sees your story....

Gives it one star and doesn't read it. Why vote at all??? You are an ass.

Under what name do you write? I'd like to return the favor of a low vote, without reading your submission.

Help the author, with why you dislike the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
first class chuck

he is a first class chuck, he should just go and eat her cream pie. not a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
chuck was a good show

Yvonne Strahovski = yummy. As for the guy voting 1 without reading, smells like Random to me, that shitbird is proud of doing that.

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Hot!

That was a very good read - nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Best comment is by huecuck "It didn't give a warning"

on a story titled "I Witnessed My Wife's First Affair" and "My wife takes a lover, unaware that I am present" in the description. Only the stupidest fuck on the planet doesn't know that is a wife-watching story. Or a bona fide closet cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That is one slip, one very big slip, and either just leave or just be accepting of meal ticket role. Unlikely she'll pass on other opportunities and they will come, given a "hot" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ANOTHER CHUCK WRITER

only a sick guy would watch his wife fuck another. l69 you are a chuck story teller .. so sad people like you exist in this world.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WITH ALL THE FAMILY OBSTACLES

she will be found out. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ACCEPTANCE AND POSSESSION

90% and in court thats a lot. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF?

"I wasn't mad. How could I be? I could have stopped it before it started"

What normal guy wouldn't be mad? You couldn't stop a cheater from cheating. She'd do it some other day eventually. So much for ever trusting her or believing her. All this "I could have stopped her but didn't 'cause my dick was hard" is bs. First you couldn't stop her if that's what she ultimately wanted. Second no guy should have to stop his wife, it's her choice to remain faithful or cheat. If she chooses to cheat, can she complain if her husband has an affair? She better be prepared to come home one day finding him screw some hot chick.... What's the consequences? He just lives with it or does he get some payback? How does this supposedly loving wife ever make it up to him? Or is he just another pathetic whimp cuck? Sloppy seconds doesn't even come close to fix it. She's a slut, use her like one. Really degrade her then dump hrt worthless ass on the street. Revenge can take a long time, a slow death of indifference, callousness, and resentment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Ignore the fools who flame. This was a hot story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The guys who take this stuff SERIOUSLY are...

...fucking scary. Getting "angry" over the plot of a piece of fiction? Seriously?Hey, assholes...WAKE UP! Here are some clues

1. You can stop reading at any time. No, really, Einstein, you can!

2. You CAN'T and WON'T stop the author from writing stories like this with your asinine comments.

3. It's a fucking story, not a documentary.

4. Just because the author gets off on the subject doesn't mean YOU have to; it's not a threatening situation unless you're a fucking whack-job.

5. Likewise, just because you don't like the story doesn't mean no one else should. Trust me...it's not just that you're not that important, it's more that you're not important AT ALLl. Your opinion is just one of many. Such is the real world, where real people really exist. And always have. And always will. No...really!

To the author...keep on keeping on if yo want to...and don't if you don't. But fuck these whack-jobs who get "angry" over FICTION. They are insane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another idiot husband

looking to catch some disease and then get divorced. One plus one doesn't equal three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Great build-up and description. A hot little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another wimpy husband

With not enough pride or integrity to walk downstairs and throw the jackass screwing his wife out of his house. He deserves the divorce that's coming. How pathetic. And this is just another failed fictional story. Any man would have gone down and stopped it.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
I would have like for the husband to kick

Either the guys ass or his wife's ass out! I can understand if they have an open marriage, but they don't! SHE CHEATED ON HER HUSBAND!

Need more of your story to understand what "We were still in love, but we both knew our lives would never be the same." Actually means.

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story

A hot and erotic story. Got me hot and hard.

I look froward to more of this story.

Thanks for the fantazies as I imagine this is me an my wife.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with raymonbrook

They did not have an open marriage and they both knew she was more sexed than him but this was totally, out and out, disrespect for the marriage, him and absolute adultery...period.

Good story though, nicely written.

I would have quietly got a couple of suit cases, some of her clothes and just when they were beginning to go into the throws of orgasms, would have tossed them over the balcony to land by the cheaters. When they looked up in stunned, open mouth, bewilderment I would, as casual as possible, say to them...'Don't bother cleaning up, I'll take care of that after you leave and YES, she is going with you - she doesn't live here anymore...!!!

You write interesting and plausible stories and they are easy and entertaining but I have to add, this educated, intelligent and common sense couple would not end up in a 'Hotwife' agreement, mainly because she just went ahead and cheated and...maybe, not for the first time.

Had they talked about her urgency, they might (might) have agreed for them to go out of town a few nights a month and let her get some strange stuff for a night or two but NOT now, cheating is a No No!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good story, got me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I wasn't mad. How could I be?" You should have continued "because I have no balls."

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
people this is a story

I enjoyed the story a lot and I don't get the comments about it being wrong or being upset about it. Its an erotic story..silly people.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 *s

Erotic, very much so. Not pornographic though, which is good.

In my daydreams i always imagined my wife cuddling, half naked, with a fellow worker of hers or her boss or one of our family friends who i new had hots for her. In my day dreams my wife was not only a consenting adult but an enthusiastic participant.

I hoped she would have extramarital sex but she did not (at least not that i know of). Good story. Two thumbs up.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good story

he is an idiot, you may want to have the DNA of your kids if you have any, checked. she never told you, you had to catch her. because of the situation, I don't think I would have been turned on, because you don't know how long it has been going on, you might want to check for STD also, he is divorced some reason.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
i understand

however, a 9 iron to the back of his head before he ended would have worked wonders for his next encounter, then beating the wife to a point that no one would consider having sex with her would be appropriate. please define betrayal.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

A cheating is always a cheating...And he saying: "I could have stopped it before it started..."...Why should he? She would cheat in another day!! She shoudn't have cheated before he had accept her affair...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too damn many

cuck auto-bios in this category

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SEX STORY & A LOVE STORY

5 * (min 4.75).

If u have voyeur tendencies in you, it does not mean you are aware of them. You start discovering them, then you become fully aware of them & then (& only then) can u come to terms with what makes you happy. A voyeur is entitled to pursuit of happiness as much as anybody.

There are wives who genuinely need two men to be fully happy. If the husband does not know about the lover, she simply lives two parallwl narratives until he finds out and the hell breaks loose. If husband knows and OK's the affair that can lead to new dimensions in their marriage.

When i discovered my wife's affair with her big boss & confronted her, she admitted everything to me & begged me not to leave her. She promissed she will stop the affair "in the foreseeable future". He was about to be appointed VP of a region which was on the other coast. Basically i was willingly shariwing my wife for 5 months! She was never turning me on (turning me wild!) as in those days!

We are still married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The cuckies are out in full force again.

Sick mother fuckers think this is actually erotic. Sewer rats that crawl out of a stinking hole are more erotic than this piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY

*****

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
In a Baby's Voice

"I was powerless to stop it"

Frick'n grow some intestinal fortitude and stop it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THIS STORY IS (1) VERY SMOOTH TO READ; (2) VERY EROTIC; (3) SHORT & SWEET; & LAT BUT NOT LEAST (4) REALLY ILLUMINATING ABOUT THE INNER WORLD OF THE HUSBAND AT A CRITICAL MOMENT HE DISCOVERS SO MUCH ABOUT HIS WIFE, HIMSELF AND THEIR LOVE THEY STILL FEEL GO

Needless to say i gave it *****+.

The story has got 80 comments so far. It touched the minds and the hearts of many people. It is a must read for those who like voyeur husband scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

He should of fucked her roughly in the ass , shot his load on her cheating face and walked out . I don't care how much you love each other , if she loved you she wouldn't of been fucking him and how many others you don't know about. Divorce the cunt and let everyone know what a cheating pig she is

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love a forgiveness story. The asshole annony has no idea about love to women

so his wife left his sorry ass and never looked back. gave you a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

And the loving wife watches her husband fucks strangers women and she loves her husband so much that she is happy with her husband gets many stranger pusies.

This is the true love from the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cuck in Training

She'll eventually begin dating, by agreement with hubby, with guys she is attracted to physically and intellectually. Next, she'll bring them home and finally he'll become a full fledged sissy cuck or...he'll leave in hopes of just remaining friends.

Anyway you look at it. She just gave up something without any thought of resistance, she wanted this and she'll do it whenever she likes!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 8 years ago
So well written

Definitely enjoyed this story and look forward to many more of this type. I had a similar experience and it was like I was back in time reliving it again. Thank you!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know it was probably a mistake but we stayed with the casual tennis group. I couldn't make it that night, I had been to a conference. My wife of 11 years Lorraine went, I think more for the fact that she liked Karl, I knew it, he was a big guy, she always wanted to partner with him in the doubles. So I guess it was only a matter of time, I rang her and told her I would be very late. I drove up to my house, there were 2 cars in the driveway, hers and Karls, I parked around the corner. I went through the back door quietly, they were not in the kitchen, lounge room, I walked upstairs, I heard the noises coming from our bedroom. I entered the ensuite from the connecting bedroom and peered through the door.Karl was lying on his back, my wife sucking his semi hard cock, his hands on her head, that's it, she looked up, come in me again, please, she was fingering her pussy. O.k and I watched as she straddled him and guided his cock into her pussy and began moving up and down. Oh yes, fuck me, oh my god, yes, yes, yes, she was like a mad woman, riding him, My cock was hard, he grabbed her hips, fucking up into her,fast, she orgasmed, but he kept fucking her, she was like a rag doll, holding her as he got off in her pussy, she collapsed forward as they finished, her head turned to the ensuite, she saw me, I shook my finger at her and smiled, and went to the other bedroom. I heard the tap, waited, then the door, I moved to our bedroom, undressed and lay down. She entered, she looked at me, I beckoned her over, nothing was said as I guided her head to my cock, I was instantly hard, she knew, she had the power, she straddled me and my cock was surrounded by her silky cum filled pussy and it wasn't long before I added to it. Life changed after that, for the better.. I guess it was only a matter of time, but that was 14 years ago, we are still married but both of us are happier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
licyou69's stories are well written & EROTIC. This story 4.5/5.0☆ = 90/100 = A

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
4 stars

licyou69's stories are erotic. If you are into voyeur-husband fiction, i recommend this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Between 4 & 5 stars

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LIKE IT

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He Chose To Be A Willing Cuckold

Now James will pass the word that his wife is on the prowl and is an easy whore to fuck. It is apparent that she is being influenced by her friends to cheat. None of her friends have a vested interest in her marriage. None of them stood before a priest, "in the sight of God and man" and made vows to her husband. They have nothing to lose if the marriage ends in divorce, nor will they have to split custody of their children or lose custody of their children to her husband. They will not lose their husband of 14 years. Next to a lover, no one breaks up more marriages than meddling friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Chose Did He Have?

He really had NO chose at all. Take her as she is now or divorce her and become a weekend dad.

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago
she made her choice

I think I would have gotten my hand gun, gone down to where they wee and started cleaning it.

Then I would taken my shit and found some other place to crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuck Cuck Cuck

No balls and a closet fairy! Can't anyone write about a married man with some balls that would actually stop his wife from cheating...Then kick her to the curb! Fuck I get soooooo tired of the same old shit! What you should have written was since he is a gay cuckie.....have him go down the stairs and fuck James (his best friend) in the ass while James fucks his wife!! Then they all would have been happy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It's Called DIVORCE COURT!

Pack up and leave the cheating slut, run for the hills, and leave the country.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆+ (5+) = BRAVISSIMO! BRAVISSIMO!

Hi licyou69:

You masterfully managed to convey the whole story on less than one page!

You totally hit the nail on the head with your rendition of the innermost world of a voyeur husband.

The storyline is 100% realistic. I was in a similar situation. I reacted almost the same way as the husband's character. I was not aware of my strong voyeur side. It must have been dormant in the deepest lauers of my psyche. When you see your wife with another man, your voyeur side wakes up and brings you to a state of hypnotic transe. You are complitely paralized to act. You observe what is unfolding before your eyes but you are too mesmerized to act rationally. You are like a rabbit csught in head lights.

I first had to admit to myself that i am getting a kick out of seeing my wife in a compromising position; after that i gradually came to terms with my true self (my voyeur/cuckold side).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife's sex drive is INEXPLICABLY increasing at 33

Fuck you AND the horse that rode in on you! No wonder your wife is sucking other guys cocks and then kissing you on the mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Perfect Description

This is exactly what I think about all the time. You expressed it beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IMO

Any man who gets an erection while watching another man fuck his wife isn't really a real man afterall. He might as well go under the knife and give up both his testicles and penis. He has no real reason to have them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous