All Comments on 'Steve Submits'

by amy_lynn

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Divorce time

Time to warm-up the old kicking shoes. Then apply it to the Bitches ass repeatedly all the way to the curb. The only way out that hell is setting your mind free and letting your body follow. It will be hard for him but at least he will be free of the Manipulative Cunt Bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sorry

You must really get off on this kind of crap or really hate men to be able to write about it . I see nothing at all loving about a wife who wants to humiliate and disrespect her husband the way she did .So whats next ? Cuckolding ? I hope not , but let's be real . You know it is in the makes . What a shame . This could of been a good story .

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Ugh

I find this very offensive to be in this category. Yes, there is an LW involved, but the sister and MiL trump that. I would not have read it if it had been in Incest or Non-Con (yeah, I know he agreed, BUT then he reneged, but was ignored...whatever happened to "No means No, no matter when it is said"?) Sandbagged! In some fairness, it is well-crafted ... the author has skills and some imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
troll bait and

medicine for closet cuckolds. Nice title for luring them in btw, closet cucks love the vision of male humiliation it conjures, they probably broke their mouse buttons clicking so hard. Read, spank, leave a negative comment cuckboys.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
This is not Loving Wives

This is Non Consent. Hubby did not want this. Can you spell rape??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good story

Good insight into proper training. More woman need to take charge like this. Having family members involved improves process and results. it is not as difficult as many women think.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Time for the category police again . . .

This is really in the wrong category and belongs in Fetish, Non-Consent/Reluctance, or whatever but certainly is not a Loving Wives story. Take your pick of category (other than LW): There is incest, there is anal via strap on, there is domination/submission, humiliation, non-consent, might as well have some gay in there as well, for what it's worth. This certainly was not erotic -- maybe that's the best descriptor. It's clear that the male character is not a man. One star.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

1. StangStar06's have an story on SOL "Here Iraq I run" the main character tells USA is stll a free county and nobody could be obliged to remain married.

2. Kind anonymus lady if such life style would widen in a free county as the USA is, that male people who get rid of this lifestyle could found assisting groups and territoral association to help those who have not yet divorced to get rid of this lifestyle same to the violanced abused wife recently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What ?

What is loving about a wife that rapes,humiliates.disrespects and laughs at a unwilling husband ? Any person out there that believes this kind of crap is good is as twisted as the people that write about it .

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
"I've had enough", said Steve as he went back into the bedroom.

Beth got up an followed, "Please wait here, we won't be long."

Steve unfastened the dog collar. "Beth do you want a divorce?"

Beth froze in astonishment, and softly spoke, "Steve.."

Steve started dressing, "It's a simple question, Yes...or no?"

"Yes.."

Steve continued to dress, "Then strip, and put the collar on."

A moment later a naked Beth was being led out of the bedroom by a fully clothed Steve. Steve glared are each of the women, who were taken back by the change of roles.

Steve gave simple directtions: "Kneel..... And swallow every drop."

With that, the ladies looked on, as Steve used Beth as his personal urinal. ?When he was done, and she had swallowed, he spoke, "Now don't you think Beth was a good girl?"

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Oops...

Beth should have said "no" as her answer to the question.... Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
agree with duna

Kind anon hobnob incessant contention. Touring quibble expensive machination fecund rapidity. Luxury tested division neanderthal unknowing backwash.

chastenchastenabout 12 years ago
I'm usually pretty easygoing on categories,

but I'm with Vulcan this time...this is in the wrong category.

Leaving that aside, stories about one fetish or another night work for the right reader if they are well-written, but this one doesn't have an ounce of believability, character or style to it. It just seems a bit like a cesspool.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 12 years ago
AUTHOR

which part is the LOVING WIFE part?

I know you are lesbo from CALIF but come on stuoid this isnt brain surgery

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I have noticed that after a while, the fact that I have registered a vote disappears.

This is a good thing.

Because then, I can come back and vote 1* again and again, thereby sending the average down.

There is nothing erotic in this. I know it has to be total fantasy, because no actual living intelligent person would accept treatment like your male character.

Lucky that I was not the person who had met and married your female character, because the ending of the story again would have been traumatic, but not the way you had written. And no, that is not a threat. It is just the statement of a cold, hard fact.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
HIS MATERNAL MATES

all want to mother him. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just another

Just another cruel bitch story that should be in the fetish section nothing erotic here.

rainbow001rainbow001about 12 years ago
Thanks for writing but...

I try not to get negative in the posts but this is in the wrong category. There is no way a loving wife could treat a husband, no less an animal, the way she is treating him. Sorry while the writing is good the story is beyond believable. Again thanks for adding to our combine and i hope your next addition is better received...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
obvious man hater

2 minutes I'll never see again

oh well

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 12 years ago
Wrong category and not erotic

Writing domination well is tricky - there is a fine line between erotic and mean. In this story, the wife is simply mean. Old Hedike's scenario is credible. More credible is Steve waking up and walking away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
As others have said, wrong catagoryI.

I was sickened by her treatment of her husband. This wasn't about love, it was about power and destroyIng another Person against their will. So please explain why Steve loved her so much? And why she hated him equally?

fistfuckerfistfuckerabout 12 years ago
Fantastic story

I just love when my wife humiliates me in front of her friends and our family it is degrading but i get so turned on by it I LOVE EVERY MOMENT OF IT.

Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Puke!

Should be in fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
TwisTED!

Loved it. Lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Bad. Really bad. Horribly bad. Excruciatingly bad. Ridiculously bad. Did I mention this story was bad??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was simply a terrible story.

A horrible story of abuse, degradation and humiliation. He, of course, will divorce her as she has clearly demonstrated her total lack of love or respect for him. My only question is how badly he beat her before kicking the bitch out the door? And you really think, in your wildest fantasies that the mother-in-law and sister would join in this assault? You do realize they're all going to jail? They committed sexual assault, battery and rape. And they're all accessories to the crime. You treat people like this and you belong in jail or the morgue. This was one of the worst stories I've ever read on this site and it certainly shouldn't have been under Loving Wives. It was definitely reluctance/non-consent. If they had a rape/assault category it belonged there.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
What?????¿

This isn't Kansas; is it? I understand the story but I didn't enjoy it. I can't imagine it to be a fantasy for someone; at least it is not mine. The story was well written by the author is finding subject matter that is off the map and I didn't get my head around it. A loving wife would never purposely humiliate her spouse or share her mother or insist on incest. The non conscent factor did nothing for the story. The crying only showed his frustration in his wife's betrayal of his dignity as a person. Beth was a very crude and dark individual and I wish the author dealt with this character differently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
On Monday next

He returned to the house right after his wife left for work.

He loaded his car with all his clothes and anything he thought he would need for the next few months.

Anything else he wanted he took to a storage rental place paid for a year.

Then he started his long drive across the country to find a new place to start over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The author

The author failed to include in the story of how later that night after everyone departed Steve slowly tortured his wife to death. Then disposed the body parts in a nearby lake all the while plotting similar and unique stalk and revenge for all the other guests of his special party..... if your going to write some silly twisted fantasy then dont just let the idiot man haters have all the fun. Then your stories will have a larger appeal to everyone and you won't be perceived as some lunatic writer that nobody wants to read. The author has shown that she has glimmer of talent for storytelling and writing but needs to spend more effort to developing a complete story. Where it could include a lot more elements besides the love, humiliation, degradation. Things like murder, betrayal, mayhem and the ever popular revenge would get a substantially better reception and larger readership.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

This tale is some weird fantasy of a woman who suffered from a psychotic break from reality with severe mommy issues and is a latent lesbian with bi tendencies,

In other words she's fucking nuts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are one mentally sick bitch!

Go get some professional help this was vile and disgusting not erotic at all!!!

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Murder or,Self-Defense?

In the sequel,this wimpy asshole comes unglued and blows up a dynamite stick in his wife's cunt while taking out the rest of the twats with a sub-machine gun. A jury of his peers finds him not guilty,by reason of proper judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
content removal

this story is fit to be removed from a respected & reputed site like Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heap it's confirmed...

Amy Lynn is one sick puppy. After being pushed beyond his limit, hubby drugged his loving wife, drive her to a Mexican whore house and sold her shanky ass. Then over the months the other women disappeared, first dear mom in law, sold toma different whore house. Then his sister, and the rest.... He move away and was never heard from again...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Pure anadulterated shit -40

rbw65Xrbw65Xalmost 7 years ago
Well written

I'm a submissive. I can't say I enjoyed the story, but I could not stop readimg. As a submissive male I related and felt a strong impact. Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sorry But It Went Too Far!

Women from Beth's work/strangers maybe,strap-oned by his wife,maybe in private.But his mother-in-law,sister,and former babysitter?No fuckin' way! Hopefully he ram the strap-on down his soon to be ex-wife's throat after having gotten it covered by his mother-in-laws shit after ramming it up her ass!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This author

This author definitely has some serious mental problems. No.normal mind could conceive of something this perverted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think a lot of people who SAID they hated this story gave themselves away

Yup, all the haters secretly loved this story, but then had to re-assert what they think they should feel. And claimed to hate it.

Yup like the anti-gay gays.

As for me, it's well written, tells a story of a submissive man who can't say no. Any woman who can't say no to her significant other gets praise. Why is it so wrong for a man to submit.

Women are generally smarter and much much more manipulative. They should run things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

run you dummy get the hell away from that bitch she will only humiliate you to no end the whore

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
What garbage

There is no way anyone would submit willingly to such abuse. Amy is really disturbed. There is something wrong in her life to want to do this to someone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
best...

...story of amy_lynn and one of my all time favorites (and yes, it is perverted in a great way ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
If you're going to play Fetish/BDSM games?

At least do us the courtesy of posting this garbage in the right category. In loving wives, he stands up, throws both women into the street, divorces his wife and keeps most of the assets telling his ex-wife that if she gripes, he'll tell everyone they know and everyone her mother knows exactly what they did. That would force the women to move far away. SO this was crap for being in the wrong category, crap because you didn't consider any consequences and crap because you left it unfinished.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A punch in the nose will change the bitch's outlook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn that was psychologically scarring. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply divorce the wife and charge all involved with spousal abuse and rape, ensuring you get the best possible settlement in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are goukidding me? Who thinks up ridiculous shit like this? Too much time onnyour hands. Try spending some of it doing something consequential.. Dang, I’m embarrassed I even read this bilge.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Please write more. I came her looking for stories like this and have found my life long dream. My first desires were of being stretched out on a table naked and crying as ever girl I knew took turns jacking me off untill I cried in pain and was dribbling blood from my penis. Eventually it grew to include my mother and her friends. Now I am a jerkboy for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that's a divorce.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This story had a rating of 3.44 when I read it and I usually don’t read stories rated so badly…now I know why. This was bad! Some stories have loving wives and some have evil wives, that’s just the way it is depending on the story. However, this writer tried to make you like Beth, but there is no way. Beth is just a horrible person. The writer didn’t tell us why Beth wanted to demolish her husbands soul other than feeling the power, bath nothing erotic about a husband crying through the entire last half of the story when the writer is trying to be erotic…it doesn’t work. It’s a story of fiction, I get it, but the writer destroyed the husband for what purpose? Some of it could have been erotic, but the story line and premise were just bad. The second chapter would have Beth waiting the next day for her husband to come home, but she waits and waits, never to see him again. Don’t get the stories where you can tell the wife is unloving towards the husband…why are they married? Sometimes it can work with good writing…not here tho. No real emotion from Beth other than repeating that he was a good boy.

With all that said, I appreciate the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m pretty glad you stopped writing, amy_lynn.

I’m not too interested in looking at your other works.

If this was meant as a piece designed to infuriate, a foreword would have been good. As such, it’s convinced me that looking at anything else under this account is not something I’m interested in.

It’s tolerably written, but predictable.

Other comments about category may be accurate, but I can’t assert that strongly due to not knowing the structure of Literotica when this was published.

I hope you’ve done more worthwhile things since this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous