All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 23'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 289 Comments
commicrushercommicrusherabout 12 years ago

Hell yeah! Mike and the voice are back! Great story, as usual. Chapter 24 can't be here soon enough.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 12 years ago
You deserve 1 star for making me wait this long.

But since I could never do that to you. It will be my usual 5 glowing stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
awsome.

Another awsome chapter in this series. I loved how you brought the voice back. Everything else was spectacular and was well worth the wait. Thank you for continuing the story and i hope everyone else appriciates what you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding

Awesome chapter, plus kickstart my heart is my favorite song, made my day when I saw it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally....

Its been way too Long.... And please tell us u have chapter 24 all thought out at least......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!!!

this is the best chapter in the series. the voices was a boss. can't wait for chapter 24 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

dude...best chapter of the series hands down, keep up the good work!

shanleyboyshanleyboyabout 12 years ago
YES

Finally got it out and its brilliant. it blew my mind. keep it going and hopefully you wont make us wait as long for a new chapter... that is torture!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

So glad you're back with us. 24 soon please..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You sir are a god, we are not worthy!

i loved the way you brought back the voice.

please don't keep us waiting too long for 24, i want to see how the rest of the girls find out he has remembered the past year.

shadow506shadow506about 12 years ago
FUCK YEA!! GUESS WHO'S BACK BABY!!!

Let the earth tremble and the sky's open up, the master writer is back. Fuck its been too long but what an awakening. Glad to have you back. Yes I agree we are not worthy of your writing talents but we can at least shout it from the mountain tops until our lungs spray blood. MENTALCASE IS BACK. Stronger then ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am glad,

I saw a long drawn out regaining of memory or a plot to just start from scratch; while it may have felt new again for a while, this is a better route. Thank you for returning to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
About Time

I usually go to the New section when I log onto Literotica, and one day I accidentally clicked chapter 20. I had never read any of the incest stories before nor have I posted a comment, but started reading that one, and my inner voice made me start at the beginning and read them all. I enjoy how both your writing and storyline have progressed. I along with the rest of your fans have been eagerly awaiting this latest chapter, you did not disappoint in one bit. While not a fan of the father/daughter portion of the story, I do understand that this is an incest story, and is to be expected. Personally enjoyed the Beth/Sara scene, and how Emily was the catalyst for the Voice breaking out of his imposed prison. I can't wait to read about how Mike repays Emma, Sara, and Beth. I had to rate this as 5 stars, Great writing and am looking forward to reading more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
bows

bows down to the god of erotic writting u bless us with this materpiece thank u

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank god the voice is back!!!

I'm sooo glad the voice is back many times i've doubled up laughing to the things it comes up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Best Chapter so far!

What can I say that hasn't already been said? By far the best chapter of this series!

Hoping 24 is out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Glad to see that you're back and writing more. Glad to see that Mike has regained his memories and the Voice is back, but not really sure about Emily and her dad. If you want to write about Emily, start an entire new series, but please keep this to just Mike and his sisters. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Simply AMAZING.....The BEST...and I do Mean the BEST that I have ever read......

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 12 years ago
Five stars out of five........

Nice. Sweet, excellently written. Oh, and it's nice to finally see the voice comming back!

reader018reader018about 12 years ago
YEAH!!!

Finally! I say that for two reasons,1) a new chapter,and 2) the old Mike is back!

Can't wait for the next part!

AcidBurnzAcidBurnzabout 12 years ago
Orgasmic

omg that was the best chapter yet, i have been checking if this chapter has been released annd it was out today i was so excited i love your work and love the voice

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Finally, the Mentalcase has come back to Literotica :-P Great to have you back and now, chapter 24 please. Yeah, we're impatient.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes!

It's about time. I just started reading your stories last November and have waited for this chapter to arrive. It's good to see Mike back, I hope he gets to put the girls through Hell in a nice way. They need to get paid back a little.

KazuKazuabout 12 years ago
Greatness

Such a fantastic story Mental! I've been waiting for this chapter for along time and you delivered! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

adagiowhiteadagiowhiteabout 12 years ago
Dear gods

The love I had for you, just increased by a factor of around a billion, then some. Amazing amazing chapter, avid reader since 4 was released, keep them coming man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Please

For the love of all that is holy, please don't let there be anything like the same delay again in bringing out the next chapter.

silver766silver766about 12 years ago
Hot Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!! I can give it no higher praise than that. I am blown away! You have definitely got me hot and bothered with this latest chapter. I really like how the voice exploded out of mike's head with all of his memories returning. I can't wait for the get back on all of his sisters, they were all extremely naughty and need some payback. Emma definitely needs to be punished and Beth's sexual appetite, DAMN! The scene between her and Sara got me dripping. You have to release the beast in her on a regular, please, you damn near burned a hole in the story just with the description alone of her sexual demon. I'm also kind of feeling this Emily character, she has a nasty side I'm really liking. I know i might get a lot of flaq for this opinion from your other readers but I think it would be hot to have her included in Mikes family fun, only if one or more of his sister's are envolved, it would be yummy to see her get ravished by the twins. Bring the slut out of her! Variety is the spice of life, as long as it doesn't jepordize his inner circle. As for your story, a 10 is deserving but alas the scoring only goes to five. I can't wait for the next chapter, if it's anything as hot as this you'll have hit another one out the park. You are one of the best writers on this site keep um' coming.

Thanks from miss silver766

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bravo!

Worth the wait, but PLEASE don't make us wait that long again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More than worth it

This is the first comment ive ever made on literotica but this chapter is certainly a worthy place to start.

Best chapter so far by a country mile, the point where the voice returns you have no idea the smile on my face such is the depth youve created with this story. now as much as ive hated the wait from 22, ive got to say you pulled it out the bag and made it all worth wile however, i really hope were not subjected to such torture once more. I'm simply desperate to read more.

Again thanks for another excellent read but please release 24 soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finally

Great story as usual. I cant imagine how hard it to write a story, let alone one this long. I only hope that you see it through to the end as sometimes writers seem to lose interest and fail to finish the story they started. This has to be one of the best stories on lit and I cant wait for the next chapter. I just hope we don't have to wait 3 or 4 months for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

Well worth the wait,(not saying I enjoyed the wait tho) when his memories returned I was overjoyed a very gud story id like to see you involve the,girls friends more tho I.e missy sally susan etc I think mike has a potential harem at his fingertips and u shuld use it

SylphdioSylphdioabout 12 years ago

Best chapter yet imo! Memories coming back and the entire last page was the best part.

ambystohluteambystohluteabout 12 years ago
ARG!

I've been waiting like everyone else, and i must say this was a great chapter. The beginning, of course had me want to stop reading, but i pushed through, and you've yet to disappoint. Love your work, although i do have one complaint. What's with Sarah calling Beth, "Bethy", and "Sugar" Those are two new phrases she usually wouldn't say, it felt sort of awkward being thrown into the mix now. That's all i have. Great work, Keep writing! I'll always be back to read your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I had a hunch when Emily said her mom had left she would wind up being with her dad.. totally love this chapter.. I agree, its easily one of the best, altho I think the chapter where the siblings went to the cayman islands was the best..

Great stuff, can't wait for the next one, and please don't make us wait as long.. haha

DjGambitDjGambitabout 12 years ago
YES!

I got my wish. The voice is back. Thank you Very much because you really made my week with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I have read all the ch and cant wait for ch 24 Great story ,keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Not many people appreciate the anticipation you created with the beginning. But I have to say was one amazing story, not just an amazing sexy ending.

CWR2014CWR2014about 12 years ago
That was a Great Story!

Been waiting for awhile and watching for the next installment and as always you delivered, The way you built it up was awesome and I'm glad the voice is back, I can't wait till the next chapter. Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HALLELUJAH!!!

The voice is back and more Awesome than EVER!!! Nicely written. Sneaky tossing the twist of Emily and her father in there. Now you've got an option for a spin off. Seriously can't wait for the next one! I can't wait to see how the Voice and Mike torment Sarah, Beth and Emma. This should be interesting reading material.

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
You are the man

I'm not going into a long winded comment about this chapter because you already know it was a awesome read. And for the people that are worried about Mike and Emily hooking up and becoming a item . Well use your brains and think before you comment on that. If that happened than this great story teller would have to come up with a new name for this fine story because it could no longer be called the (Just the Six of Us). Unless that is if something happened to one of Mike's sisters which i don't see that happening . Mental has a tumbler page to take and answer questions that you might have . Visit it if you want to read some really good questions and answers .Mental has a way with words and some of the questions and answers are hilarious . Thanks again Mental for the latest chapter and I think this would be a very good place to end this story.... Wait did i really just say that ! I must be freaking stupid . LOL Thanks again. P.S I guess my comment ended up being long winded . Sue me ....

bali306bali306about 12 years ago
this getting interesting

i love ur twist but bring next part soon will be better pls

evertonianevertonianabout 12 years ago
Awesome read

Really enjoyed the slow build of this chapter cannot wait for the next one when Mike and the voice start to get payback from the other sisters please do not make us wait as long for chapter 24 and thanks for a great read

EorphusEorphusabout 12 years ago
Oh sweet Jesus

Gotta start off by saying how incredible your work is.

I haven't been on the site for several months and this was the first thing I checked. I was ridiculously happy to find three new chapters and absolutely loved the narrative. I was legit freaking out about the accident and the memory loss. It's a sign of a good story that your readers are emotionally involved with the characters.

Plus the action sequences are amazingly done. They're extremely erotic and beautifully written. Keep up the great work, and I hope you get another chapter out soon. -Eorphus

YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 12 years ago
^__^

Once again, another 5 stars chapter. So many great scenes in this one and still the promise of so many amazing ones still to come. I'm glad Mike and The Voice were reunited again, and of course that he got back on track with his sisters. I kind of missed Matt after being in the last parts, but it's ok, I'm sure we'll have him back soon enough, hehe. And Missy, of course! Once again, thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work. ^__^

GreyWolf441GreyWolf441about 12 years ago
The Voice Has Return!!!

I've been reading this series for the past two years and I have to say its EPIC! Although I'm not a 100% for incest but this series makes me think otherwise, LoL. Some of these chapters I read made me cry with laughter so much it was hard to resume again. mentalcase22 for the love of "Mini Voice" and "sexual corruption" DON'T GIVE UP ON WRITING!!! I have to say you DO have a gift for writing, with this type of erotica its very difficult to have readers enjoy it. To be able turn something that people frown upon and turn it into alluring fetish takes true talent. Looking for to the next one!

Avid reader & Fan

MadmanmadlikMadmanmadlikabout 12 years ago
FUCKIGN AWESOME!!!

OMG PLZZZZZ HURRY UP WITH CHPT24 THIS ONE WAS SO FUCKING AWESOME I LOVE YOU MENTAL CAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep them coming

The wait for this chapter was long, but well worth it. Now the wait continues for the next installment of this series. I'm totally hooked on this story every twist and every turn leaves me craving more. Definately a great story when you can read an erotic story that isn't packed full of non-stop sex and completely enjoy it. Thanks for sharing and please keep up the great work.

Zero_NullnixZero_Nullnixabout 12 years ago
Epic Series

Thanks for the name-check, buddy. :-)

It's a privilege to edit your work. As you know, I'm a huge fan of this epic story.

Z

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Could have been move slowly driven....

This chapter is good.. But a tad less class than your other chapters have been.. In my personal opinion.. the return of memory could have been more clinical and real.. here its sounds so not true...

But looking forward to your other chapters.. am not saying I do not like your series though.. It is much much better than many of the stuff that gets posted here..

Best of luck.. hope you navigate the rest of the story ..in your original class..! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lightening Strikes Again

Good, better, best!

DRGRIFFINDRGRIFFINabout 12 years ago
AFT.....The wait is over....

I was beginning to think you had fallen off of the planet. Don't ever let us go this long between chapters again. It is so wrong. I love this series and want more of it. I like the little diversion of the father and Emily. I am glad the you let get back with Danni first.....KEEP IT COMING!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Damn for me this may just be the best part in the series, except maybe a couple of chapters. U really know how to take the reader along with the ride. I bet everyone whos read the story was grinning when the voice came back :) great work man, keep it up! Moar!!

1badmofo1badmofoabout 12 years ago
Five effin stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, good to have Mike and The Voice back!!!!!!!!! Fave Author, Fave Story/Series!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

About Damn time, damn rear killed you after the last chapter. Amazing work

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
WAS GOIN NUTZ WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER

OMG Im so glad to read this chapter soon as I found it. You have an excellent story going. I've been waiting and waiting lol. Im so into this read that I check daily for the next chapter. gr8 story ty, pls keep it going s you have done so far .

RenshaiiRenshaiiabout 12 years ago
As soon as I read 'Ass'...

...my mind shouted 'Hooray!'. Can. Not. Wait for more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
family love

Sex is best with those that you really love, and who do you love best but your own family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wb

I have to say this is a great chapter,

Its almost up there with the Island adventure, and the Mike saving dani one.

I like the building up and the exploding out of the voice. It was well played IMHO.

It would be great if Emily and Mike hook up as date partners but nothing else. it would keep things much easier if they knew each others secrets, and mike had someone to talk to outside the family. Write away, and i am sure i'll like it.

giggityguygiggityguyabout 12 years ago
He's back!

By which I mean both the author and the Voice. When Mike said "I remember" I couldn't help but laugh and clap I was so excited.

I'm also interested by the introduction of Emily as a character. It seems like she'll add some interesting new dimensions to the story. I kinda saw the thing with her dad coming, but it will make for some awesome plot development.

I've missed this series; please don't keep us waiting as long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
He's Back..>!!!!!

Bro awsm.....!!!! are the words for the 23 rd chapter...

keep going...!!!!

when would be the 24 th chapter arriving...???!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the greatest story's I have ever read, please please please keep writing, I'll keep reading if you keep writing, and ignore all the haters, they are just pathetic.

signed, LG98

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HELLS YEAH~!!!!

I would have to agree with his inner conscience... Sure as hell is GOOD TO BE BACK :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Finally

Don't wait so long to post the next chapter. This is a great story. I can't wait for Mike to spank Em, hopefully in front of the others? Maybe Emily and her Dad and the others involved in the best Taboo will get together and have an orgy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting patiently

I am greatly enjoying your story so far, but I'm greatly hoping to see some anal sex between Mike and Emma in the next few chapters. You've really set it up well with her submissive nature and going on at length about her perfect ass. It might make for good punishment for teasing, but that is just a suggestion. Again, I love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

i think Missy should get in the mix with Mike

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Welcome back

Not just the voice but you too metal!

Dont let us wait for the next chapter and give it us soon. Cant wait for emmas spankomg!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Goddamn it's good to be back!

Fuckin' A-mazing... Speechless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're back!

Just wanted to say I'm glad you're back! Another excellent chapter!

KojoteKojoteabout 12 years ago
Oh yeah...!

Fucking welcome back!

Finally...!

I almost couldn't stand part 22. But now things are really getting... interesting, aren't they!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
welcome back

Can't wait for 24!!! Isn't it time Mike and the 4 girls all get together at once?

J4y750nJ4y750nabout 12 years ago

More! Hurry! The wait was definitely worth it, but it still killed me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Very hot. Glad to see you're continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the voice

yay the voice is back. i love him. he/it is hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes!

Here we go again! I love this story so much, and this is another really hot chapter. Also, I like the way the story progresses. Keep it up! Please...!

toby9790toby9790about 12 years ago
YES!! HE'S BACK!!!

I love this story! Keep going, don't EVER stop writing this wonderful story. Great Job. Good luck and happy writing. 5***** toby9790.

VladofVladofabout 12 years ago
Whoo Hoo!!

Fuck Yeah! FINALLY!!! Been waiting MONTHS for this! So happy the Voice is Back! Cannot wait for the next one!!

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
YES YES YEEEESSSSS

I really hope you have the story just rolling off your tongue and only editing is holding up more multi paged chapters. gr8 job so far, please continue with this fascinatingly erotic incestuous story.

doman50doman50about 12 years ago
WAY BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS!!

Well, you certainly had me going there for a moment. I didn't think it was ever going to work out the way I was expecting. I read all 23 chapters straight through and enjoyed every one of them. It would be great to have more to this story. I hope you get inspired and continue. OUTSTANDING!!! I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this. Definitely going into the favorites!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YESSSS

damn! how i love the voice! i was so happy when i read that first "ass" from the voice. awesome story man, im loving every second of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Emily, my new favorite character

Love the character, but wish more time was devoted to the introduction, the writing from her point of view and the dynamic with her father left the outcome obvious (in the porn world, haha). Mike running into him and trying to start a conversation using the missing memories as a jumping point would have been a bit more interesting.

I hope to see more of her in the future, keeping up the whole theme of barely controlled horniness you have throughout the story. And if I may allow my colorful side to offer a suggestion for her character, I would love to see her try to control her desires through the use of a chastity belt (which still allows bathroom usage), but end up succumbing to her base desires and satisfying them through anal/exhibitionism/cum fixation or all three (while resisting vaginal)? =D

Good writing as usual, I think the way you keep Mike as the realistic good guy that is getting some well deserved happy time is what keeps us coming back. It makes the naughty bits, naughtier. The voice is a great hook and story device, I like how it has been toned down the last few chapters, makes it more impactful. Keep it up!

bubba1130bubba1130about 12 years ago
nice

glad to see that you've put up another winner.don't take so long with the next one though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

mind. blown. I stumbled across this series a couple days ago and was immediately enraptured. The story is fantastic. Just enough detail to let your mind fill in the blanks. And it is pretty far out there while still managing to remain plausible. Came across a few grammatical errors, but nothing that hindered the writing in anyway. Utterly fantastic. I tip my hat to you, Mentalcase, for delivering a well put-together series. I can not wait to read the next chapter (please let there be a next chapter). Take your time, and don't let anyone rush you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!

Another home run. The wait was killing me. Hope you can post another one soon!!!! Keep up the good work. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I just read 23 chapters non stop

Hi

Great work with the story, character development, twists and turns. A different style with the voice making comments. A refreshing to go beyond the 'Wham Bam Thankya Mam' style. Really enjoyed it.

Like many others, i was trying to work out what would bring the memories back for Mike.

Who this Matt and Missy will be getting together, or are already together?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I've been waiting a while for the next part (not complaining or anything) but I really really enjoyed it. You're a great writer and keep making more, I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very nice

read all 23 chapters in one go. 5/5.

TenfaiseTenfaiseabout 12 years ago
The anticipation...

Yes.

Just yes.

Thank you sir, very well played.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot Damn You're Back!

Have been waiting for another part to show up and man it was worth the wait. Can't hardly wait to see where you go next with this. Keep going, we all really like your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

fucking incredible, great work. Just loved it, please do not keep us waiting too long for next instalment.

apollo90apollo90about 12 years ago
The same as all the others!

The wait was definitely worth it! Best one yet. Nice working in his old girlfriend and her father. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hell yes!!

Hell yes, the voice is back, better than ever, and looking for vengeance. This is bound to be fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!!!!

Ive been reading this series since you started writing and I keep re-reading until a new chapter comes out. This one I'm happy to say does not disappoint! I love the premise of the story and as with the others can not WAIT until another chapter!

tallonstallonsabout 12 years ago
love it

I cant wait till the next chapter keep up the great work and don't let anyone tell you difernt this was the first story and aurther iv added to my favorets great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great job awesome and hot read as wells keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

A literotica master work.

Barricade5959Barricade5959about 12 years ago
dont delay...

Please man...dont delay the next chapters...sometimes its just to crappy when left on the hook and all you knw?? :) ...kepp up the awesome work..this is by far the best story series EVER...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So nice to have an author who consistently focuses on content/plot rather than just the sex... even though that's also great!

aweesomeaweesomeabout 12 years ago
Youre 100% 1337 :)

I was so _not_ seeing that turn in the story about him getting his mind back by kissing Emily. And nice way to exclude Emily too :)

I hope you see this feedback man because you are awesome.

Making a Lit user just to comment on your stuff!

lcluckylcluckyabout 12 years ago
Awesome as normal

I praise you for this great story. Can't wait for #24,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

I know this is selfish and rude, but would you mind not leaving us with such a gap next time, its such an amazing story and I would love to read it for a lot more chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8301 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES