All Comments on 'Teacher's Pet'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I enjoyed this story even though the narrative had a very cartoon like quality. Huge tits on a Milf Mom combined with a horse hung son are a winning combination!

A_17A_17about 12 years ago
more like this please

luv dat mom/son and student/teacher combo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad

J cups are a bit silly though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MAN, WHAT A CUM......FOR ME!!!

That has to be the best by far narrative of a son blasting his cum into his hot mother that I have ever read!! I could read a LOT more of those stories in the future. GOOOO MAN!!!!

MrLurkerMrLurkerabout 12 years ago
* * * *

I had to send my sense of reality on vacation for this one.

Because I noticed you were hoping

someone would make this into manga....

MasterTigerMasterTigerabout 12 years ago
More?

Are we going to see his Sister make an appearance? She was mentioned. Hope to see more from you in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good enough

I left reality at the door when I started reading this and I suggest to other readers to do the same. The author is in no way trying to say this is normal, like someone else stated, this is basically a manga in words only. So she has J tits and he has a 12 inch dick, bfd. If you want to try and put reality into it, maybe she got implants and he's just a dumb fuck farmboy where all the blood is in his dick and not a drop in his head. He certainly acts like a dumbass who still takes his milk from draft.

As for the story itself, it was good but nothing exceptional. I like the audience but seriously a classroom full of horny teenagers watching this and no one started striping these slutty girls who also had giant tits and no other teachers came to investigate? If you're going to go big, then go big. If not, then don't do it at all. Go big or go home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

Not bad! I agree that the story was a little over-the-top, but I think that was deliberate (there's an explanation of the type of stories these are supposed to be if you check the author's bio page). But the sex was hot and the writing was funny. Good stuff - hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
First Story?

It seems like this was a hastily published story that is begging for more parts, past and present. After introducing all these lovely characters I thought there would be more stories from the past to read how they got to this point. All the well endowed family and students need their own chapters. Maybe miss Humper will have to sub for the health teacher and subsequently have an orgy for the sex ed class. You need to continue and go a little more in depth with the story and characters. Please continue.

cocummer2cocummer2about 12 years ago
Whooohoo

If one believed this story should be read with a with a sense of seriousness, get your fucking head examined. I liked this story a lot. It was fun with no sense of reality.

brian358brian358about 12 years ago
Well Done!

As a fellow writer of Humper family stories, I was perhaps pre-destined to love this story.

And I did!

spankingfunforspankingfunforalmost 12 years ago
The Humpers are crowd plaeasers!

Henry Humpers 12 inches and his mothers j-cupped tits got them off and pleased the next class because most of the boys had been with mom and most of the girls had been with Henry. Clearly a proressive sex ed school!Why didn't I have a teacher like Miss Humper?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Loved it. Should defo write a story that involves the slutty sister harriet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes

Love that the Humper Family is back. Haven't seen them since Yahoo groups! :D Can't wait for Harriet's stories againt oo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pantyhose or stockings

Can you do a humper story with pantyhose or stockings for the mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No

Just plain sick!! Would have been hot otherwise. And enough with the adjectives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH GOD!!!! ICK!!!! WHY????

THE TONE OF THIS WRITING SOUNDS SOPHOMORIC, PROLIX, AND VERY LIKE SOMEONE WHO SWALLOWED A THESAURUS AND PROCEEDED TO VOMIT FORTH MULTIPLE WORDS AT INAPPROPRIATE AND INOPPORTUNE TIMES WITH LITTLE OR NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MEANING OR THE READER’S ENJOYMENT. IT SEEMS TO BE AN EXERCISE IN SELF-AGGRANDIZEMENT AND HUBRIS. THIS FARCE IS A FRAT-BOY’S WET DREAM, COPIED FROM BATHROOM WALLS THE WORLD OVER. THIS IS TO SERIOUS WRITING WHAT CARICATURE IS TO REAL ART. THE FIRST AMENDMENT LIVES IN JUNK LIKE THIS!!!! LARRY FLINT WOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR ‘EFFORT.’

Edited by Victor C. Nathan - V. C. you are indeed a brave individual to put your name on this abomination that purports to be writing. In addition to the obviously questionable items below, you turned a blind eye to the many, many cliches, trite utterings, and nonsensical treacle that attempts to foist itself upon the audience as legitimate writing. I can only hope that you realize what a load of fertilizer this is. Sadly, I suspect not.

school boys (school-boys )

wee wee tug (HOW OLD IS THIS AUTHOR, SIX????)

hour long (hour-long)

he (had) this secret desire

professional DEMEANOR and reverting to their home DEMEANOR (8 words)

tea kettles (tea-kettles)

jumbo Johnson (johnson)

her complement (compliment)

class room (classroom)

down time (down-time or downtime)

tubesteak (tube steak)

after dinner (after-dinner)

now-flaccid-but-still-enormous ( now-flaccid but still enormous)

sthsthsthsthover 3 years ago
Not into incest but...

...that was ridiculous and over the top and I loved it. I laugh so hard at the line: "IT'S COMING SOON TO A PUSSY NEAR YOU!" lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Words

The whole thing is hard to read. It sounds like you swallowed a dictionary and at times it seems like you are trying to hard to write. Less trying to use every word there is and more focus on the story itself. The idea of the story is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs better editing. Too many run-on sentences, redundancies, prepositional phrases & clauses, and just basic confusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous