All Comments on 'Both Holes Filled by a Real Man'

by imsbehavin

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who are you telling this to?

I don't understand the format. The wife who it getting fucked is telling the story of the husband spying. Weird!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"you deserve to see me fucked by a real man"?

I see a man with no balls getting what he deserves if he doesn't grow a pair and toss this worthless cunt onto the street where she belongs.

as for the guy fucking her, give his balls the boot too.

preferable with steel toe shit kickers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I am not sure who or what is the worst. The fictional(I hope) cunt whore, The fictional(I hope) willing wimp pathetic cuckold or the writer it's self for thinking this story is erotic in any possible way. 1 star for this an every story you ever post. of course the out in the wimp cuckolds will be drooling at this story here they come now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

The story is very good. The style of narration is also nice.

For fools who do not like stories like these - Don't read this you pathetic bas**rds!

This is just fantasy, anyone can have any fantasy they like.

pamcdpamcdalmost 11 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

very hot story wow . Nice pic of his big cock and u in a cage mmmmmm!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT A CRAP !!!

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Be a cuckold is the better

Nothing is so hot than have a slut wife who need to fuck other guys and bbc. My dream is have my wife be that slut and see her fuck thousands guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story idea, but I think you confuse who is telling the story whether it the husband or wife. You switch them in mid sentence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous