All Comments on 'Blackmailed in Turkey'

by Kmaf

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
ScandmanScandmanabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

I'm very fond of your style. Excellent story and very well written. Please hurry up with the continuation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

Over two weeks she can definately provide enternainment for the Mayor, Police Chief, Military Commander and more. Bring in a couple local whores and let her service them also all leading up to couple of great gang bangs before she returns home or maybe starts working in the local brothel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

pleasse part 2 comming soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

Solid 3-pager. Take your time next time. Be more descriptive with the sex scenes. Otherwise, very good story. I can't wait for chapter 2 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Great story, looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Please continue story. As a suggestion describe Emma's relationship with the hotel manager leading to her non consentual pregnancy under drugs and eventual surrender to the hotel manager in marriage to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Language

The hotel manager's english seems to be improving as the story progresses. Remember to keep his grasp of the language at a constant, like you stated in page 1, where he could barely form a proper sentence. Just a heads up, if you want to keep the story more believable and not have him end up a British bloke by the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spelling

Is really bad and spoils the flow! You need to work on this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue story

Love to see Emma eventually marry the hotel manager and become the mother of hischiddren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yes

I would love the hotel manager to position me on the ottoman as he did with Emma and impregnate me I would love to be forced to become his wife and to carry his babies in my belly so hotDFF2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
marriage for emma

Love to see hotel manager take Emma as his wife. Loved the way they had sex on the ottoman. SO HOT. On their wedding night the hotel manager should have sex with Emma in the same way on the ottoman to consu

Matt their marriage81

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcalmost 8 years ago
Taken for use

God I am dripping after finishing this! Great descriptions of the foul smells and tastes of these foreigners, as they take what they wanted from her young body.

I closed my eyes and fucked myself silly with my fav toy thinking about being pimped out to strangers in another country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ERotic Story

Emma should surrender to hotel manager. Love to see him impregnate her on the ottoman . His seed growing in her belly would signify her submission to him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love up see Emma continue to get tucked by the hotel manager until she carries his baby in her belly and she becomes his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnancy and Marrage

Hope Emma was impregnated during her sexual encounter on the ottoman with the hotel manager. Hope she decides to live in Turkey and marries the hotel manager and raises a family with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well-written story dear

Well-written story dear,

However, we must remember that in real life, someone that blackmail someone else may go to prison. About the name of country, as a Greek, I would like to think and I hope that democratic and fairness in their justice system exists about such issues.

sincerely,

Elias

p.s. Real situation

I do not remember my Literotica password,

I need password recovery,

i dont remember my username.

No recovery by email! :)

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
Two weeks of sex?

Sounds like a great deal, to be used for two weeks and enjoy a free vacation! Sooo wet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The motel manager can marry BOTH daughters in a Muslim country! As for the mom I am sure Turkey would consider a quickie divorce legal or would just consider a Turkish marriage. more legal than a foreign marriage. If the mom and her daughters are all three knocked up it may not be legal to leave the country if the manager and his fat friend oppose the women leaving by taking it through a Turkish court. And will the American husband even want them back if the manager and fat man put the sex recordings on the internet? Could be all three could make a living doing porno movies with their Turkish husbands. Does the manager and fat man have other wives? Muslim men can have four. Also, divorcing a woman in a Muslim country is much easier than in a western country. What a mysogenistic fantasy world the middle East is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

11 months ago? Someone else needs to finish this story for the readers! The original writer is probably hiding from a fatwa.

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

Not a subject matter that I like. At the beginning it seemed to be well written but latter on there were a few spelling and grammatical errors. I can imagine that people like the hotel owner would prefer this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes great Story Emma USA Hot fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I couldn't finish the first page, because I could not see the plot within all this perception management effort.

Either you are Greek and trying to stain one of your opponent countries on tourism, or you have limited information. It would take 10 minutes for anyone to find a more suitable country.

And for some of the comments, Turkey is a "constitutionally secular" country, one of the few in fact. I know because I looked it up when watching "Newsroom" series, as they mentioned there.

And again, more than one marriage is "constitutionally forbidden". Probably there are people having 4 wives, but it's a crime there.

Finally, I've been there and for any hotel, their foreign customers are very valuable, since they work with tour operators. They can't afford complaints. They treated us better than in many of the hotels we have been in Europe.

greywolf12greywolf12over 1 year ago

Hello Kmaf,

i like your stories and style a lot!

Sad that you do not write any more, like it seems.

Hope you will have a comeback!

kelseyrosesrredkelseyrosesrredabout 1 year ago

This was extremely well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous