All Comments on 'X is for Xenia'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 12 years ago
OH Bethany you doll

One of the best in you series I loved the club and james just happening to be there and their enjoying each others cocks but to fuck with her sister there was amazing....keep it up baby and Ill keep cumming

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 12 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this story....thank you sooo much, and I hope we hear from Xenia soon, very soon.....she is a trip!!

CeledrielCeledrielabout 12 years ago

I liked the attraction between Xena and her brother-in-law quite a lot, and the personality of Xenia is quite fun! I wanted to learn more about her world. The two parts of the story felt bit unrelated, it could work as just James and Xenia getting to know each other more intensely, and maybe introduce the sister in a follow-up. But really sexy writing, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
There Ya Go...

...Another HOT story, loved Xenia, although a hard name to keep in your head while trying to get through a story that hot, but such wonderful writing that 'mudd' would have worked! Please keep up the excellent work Bethany!!

usmclassusmclassover 7 years ago

The only thing that would have made it better would have been for sis to murmur, " merry Christmas, sis. Hope it was the right size " as she winked.

Maybe got a bit of a gift herself from Xenia.

Rule63MePleaseRule63MePleaseabout 7 years ago
Missing a lot of tags

You should add a lot more tags to let reads know the content of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
464 Followers
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.