All Comments on 'A Fantasy Fulfilled'

by Rico Suave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
tinkertwotinkertwoabout 12 years ago
YES

Need to hear about her return to her husband and the aftermath

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
You Betcha!!

Everyone wins in a willing cuckold relationship. Nice beginning to a fun lifetime for the couple and many future stories I hope.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 12 years ago
Very fucking hot!!!

Next chapter, please???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The Passion of Rico Suave's lustiness...

The flaws or shortcomings found in this readers mind's eye (not necessarily the Fantasy Fulfilled's author) - are like so many mundane facts in life - which are merely interpretations. My awarding five stars is based on the pacing and patience of the passion which match both the scenario and characters. I know of a Maria-type character, who actually took 6 months to recover when about ten weeks after the initial evening of her world wind surrender - the mirror cracked. Growth of characters are delicate things (even those suffering myopia). I applaud Rico!!!

Andi23Andi23about 12 years ago
hope you share chapter 2.

Great read and awesum story. Made me feel like I was a participant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not bad

Good buildup and somewhat believable progression. Hot sex too. Nice job.

donofNYSoutherntierdonofNYSoutherntierabout 12 years ago
Very good build up

Sure looks like charter 2 should be a good..

Sounded to as she set the pace not the other way around..

I'll be looking for chapter 2......Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent start...

Believable, well-paced, well-written. Look forward to more.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
9 inch cocks don't exist on normal men and the very few that do, don't function well.

Therefore, I deducted 2** and rated it 3***.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good job

This is a very well-written story. I think even my wife would like it.

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
this rang so true

my Florida friend is about to pop like this.. well, well written and paced and human and hot.......

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 11 years ago
I loved your story, but

I must agree with another commenter concerning the 9" cock. There are just too damn many of them in these stories and I find it a turn-off.

Otherwise, the story was so well done, made me feel like I was there. Thank you, I look forward to reading your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES! More!

What happened when she got home or told her hubby? What about the follow up when hubby watches or they tag team her? Should be good for one or two more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Read fist sentence, scrolled to the end and gave this garbage what it deserved !

Just "1*" !!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 6 years ago
Shy wife?

I loved your story, it brought back a lot of memories. I had always encouraged my late wife to try someone else since she was a virgin when we got married, she would always tell me that she couldn't do something like that to me, however after we had been married for about twenty five tears she told me about a guy she met on a bus trip, and then another where she had spent the night with in another town while on a business trip, it didn't really do much for me since it had happened so many years back. one night we were spooning and I was fucking her from behind but something felt different, she was tighter than I remembered her, so I asked her what she had been up to. she confessed to having my brother-in-law earlier that day, she swore that it was the first time, but I didn't believe her because they had a bunch of condoms in her dresser waiting there for them. how did he know she wasn't on the pill,unless she had told him already, and also she already had a pet name she would call out in her sleep sometimes. anyway I didn't berate her, she kept cheating with different guys even after we moved to another town. She would tell me about them after she had been seeing them for a while. and would ask if I would wait up on her when she came back from seeing them. That was the best sex I ever had. Just feeling how tight she would be after doing it with someone else. Later on she decided not to include me in her adventures with other men. I knew what she was doing because of the tighteness in her, I just never said anything since she never denied me till she reached fifty and then she cut me off for good. she kept me without till she died at sixty one. Oh I had my fair share of women also, I just never told her. Well anyway I probably could fill in several pages if I was to tell all that we went through and the number of men she had. but I just needed to vent out some. Thank you for allowing me to vent out, but I did really loved your story. I hope your wife keeps seeing this man and keeps you happy.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Rico cuck and whore drivel, as usual.

HanksvilleHanksvilleover 1 year ago

Fantastic! I don’t know why all the cuck obsessed idiots read these stories. This is NOT a cuck story. It is clearly a loving wife story and a husband that enjoys sharing his wife wife with other men. So, cuck obsessed boys, grow up and stop reading things you don’t understand. This was well written and enjoyable from start to finish. I do hope it is continued in one of your other stories!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Hank boy, you fucking idiot, any man who shares his wife is a cuck. I understand that, but you apparently don’t.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRico Suave@Rico Suave
213 Followers
Writing for me is an outlet for my sexual imagination which has always been extremely active. I'm not one to hold back when it comes to sex. I am very open and honest about all aspects of my sexual desires and I've been lucky enough to have experienced most of my fantasies. ...

story TAGS