All Comments on 'Hypnotic Ch. 08'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow!

Another fantastic chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

That said...you should consider a better editor. There are the few standard grammatical errors that are easily overlooked, but there is a good page and a half worth of the story that repeats itself. Somehow you re-copied all of the beginning of the story into the middle, so you have to scroll through all of that to try and pick back up. It sort of kills the flow. Your editor should have caught and fixed that. :-/

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Why why why do you have to stop????!!!!

Have waited and waited and now it is here. Love it a brilliant chapter please please hurry with the next... I hate cliff hangers!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Noooooo

Dav and Ellis are my favorite Carthera characters, and I'd bet good money there is only one more part to go. This was such a good chapter. Excellent new characters, bringing back old ones (hello Cavel and Bashta) and poor Elalera! Elllis has fangs? Poetic justice.

Agree about the editing, but at least you can tidy the story up and resubmit.

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
MORE, PLEASE!!!!!

I love this story and have been waiting for it to continue. Great installment and what a twist in having Ellis kill Mishtar. I hope we will find out why Ellis is changing so much; that's one loose end I'd love to know about.

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Hi readers!

So, I screwed this chapter up pasting/repasting for submission, then scanning too fast before I clicked submit. See, my online 'home' for my stories, GA, spaces things differently so my computer is set for that. When I submit here, I not only combine 2 chapters from there, I have to respace everything. I must have copy/paste/delete not quite all/repaste/submit. It is so not my beta's fault, just my stupidity. I have corrected this and resubmitted.

Anon1: What grammatical mistakes? If you're willing, send me feedback. I'm always willing to learn, and since the last time I took grammar was 15 years ago, obviously I need a touch up. :)

Lonesomedove, Anon2, avidreadr: Thank you! I'm really glad you enjoyed the chapter. The final chapter will take a little bit; all those loose ends avidreadr mentioned are tough to nail down! Thank you so much for reading and commenting.

Again, sorry to the readers for the repeat text. It'll be fixed soon.

rewski84rewski84about 12 years ago
LUV IT!

I knew there was a reason why I have you as one of my all-time fav authors. Even if you made this chapter 100 pages long it still wouldn't be enough, and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

(sigh)...What I'd do to be in Ellis' shoes... I don't think you can make Dav any hotter than how he already is, but keep trying anyway! That boy is HAWT -- fangs n' all!! (whew! okay, breathe!!) lol

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

Hum, I just found one grammar glitch where you switched tenses. I think it was "(...) I don't think (...)" but I'm unsure. That C&P error confused me a bit, but since it's a technical error I just ignored it. :) Great work!

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125about 12 years ago
PLZ

PLEASE DONT END IT THIS WAY MAKE NEW CH SOON THANK U

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 12 years ago
Whoa!!!!

Did I say whoa? Say it again... whoa! LOL, that was something else! Ellis has fangs, and boy, did he *use* them! Got to say the changes kinda worry me though. He seems to be changing a whole lot.

And oh yeah... Yay! Evil villian dead, lol!

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusabout 12 years ago
niceeeeeee

niceeeeeeeee

tell_me_a_storytell_me_a_storyabout 12 years ago
loved it

I love this series and can't wait for more!

chibicakeschibicakesabout 12 years ago

That was epic...though there looks to be something wrong where the first half of the story repeated in the middle. I was stoked though that Ellis was the one to deliver the "blow" to kill the big bad.

Good Job

xoxo

C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ohhhh...

imagine Ellis biting Dav while coupling .... freaking HOT!!!!!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Exciting

Cia, I love ALL your Carthera stories, but Hypnotic is easily the best. Ellis is the perfect submissive character: never weak, loyal to his man (snake) and the clans, intelligent, devoted and loving. Dav is so strong, protective and understanding now that the bond with his mate is fully in place, and he's had to develop the softer side of himself that seems to surprise both of them. But when Ellis' freakin' fangs came out and he used them against Mishtar to save Dav, that was beyond awesome. Well done!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago
Home run!

I agree that this is the best of your stories so far! I love the action and the way that the strands from the other stories are woven into the greater story. I didn't suspect it was Mishtar from the other stories which was better in my opinion. Stories that are dreadfully obvious aren't as fun. I even was surprised by the venom killing Mishtar. Most authors who made a deal about Dav giving him the knife would go for the then obvious route and have the knife save him or someone else. You changed it up again, though I knew we'd have to learn why Ellis and Isiah are different, I didn't guess that he'd have venom to kill him. That really rocked. There is sadness mixed with the bad guy going down in the death of so many good Carthera and the fact that many of their mates won't make it as a result. Even in the short introduction of most you manage to make them real.

I also like how you made Dav's nature and the story of his stature as a threat come out. It is one thing to say he's an assassin, but you showed us through his preperations and such that he earned that rep for a reason and it further drives home the type of life he lived and how Ellis is such a good fit for him.

I really look forward to finding out about Matthew's fate. I also am intersted in why Ellis and his brother are different. I would really love to Dav and Ellis bond a bit as mates b/c their relationship has been such a roller coaster that we haven't gotten much of a chance to see them interact out of life and death situations and bond on a deeper level. Even though they have this bond that they can feel emotions through, I'd like to see the bond develop. Maybe you can do this during the time where Ellis heals and while the fallout from this is cleaned up and before they go to Velaku to find out everything they come up with and before they figure out what the deal is with the twins.

I think you have a story worthy of publishing here. I look forward to the rest of it and to more in the future!

afrodita79afrodita79about 12 years ago
freeking HOT

This it's so amainzing just like wow.... you have to post soon and it can not be the last of them at least 2 more to see them have some happy moments and maybe Dav's friend can get his mate back.... well big fan post soon.... love your stories..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

In the middle there is a repeat but otherwise this is fantastic! Thank you! :)

so excited for the next chapter.

b

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
omg omg omg omg

shit...my heart is going a mile a minute...shit...loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Badass

I LOVE the fact that Eliis was the one to eliminate the baddie. And in such style! Can't wait for the fallout from his transformation in the next chapter!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 12 years ago
WOW!!!

In an effort to save his mate, Ellis bit down with his fangs and injected him with venom?? I have to say, I didn't expect that, but this story is so good that I guess I should expect almost anything.

Love it and can't wait for the next chapter!!

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
Did not see that coming...

...but in retrospect it makes perfect sense; Ellis has been showing more and more Snake traits all along. I'll be very interested to see how things play out for Dav and Ellis in the emotional aftermath of the fight. Your Carthera stories keep getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it but........

Why did you leave us all hanging like that. Now i am going to be drooling for an update.

Cia81Cia81about 12 years agoAuthor
Update as soon as I can

Hi readers! So, everything I'm writing is on hold at the moment. I've a horrible asthma flair that has been complicated by also contracting whooping cough. It's a funny sounding sickness that boils down to mean I haven't been able to breathe right in over 3 weeks. I am slowly beginning to mend, so I should be able to start writing again soon. Please be patient for just a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WONDERFUL SPIN ON THE STORY, HE BECOMING A SNAKE AND KILLING THE BAD GUY. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

TDRobinsonTDRobinsonabout 12 years ago
Hot Dame AWESOME

amazing as always the best yet cant wait for the next.... dont rush get better first thats whats important... Get Well Soon

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

Can't believe how good this chapter was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

FANGTASTIC !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous