All Comments on 'I Might As Well Ch. 02'

by SSSultan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And that is the problem with control

Because she is not doing this willingly, the actions and words are meaningless, he might as well be fucking a blow up doll. If this is his fantasy, then I would suggest another title, be careful what you wish for...you might get it.

Let's think about it, 30yrs from now, what is she going to be like? What personality will she have...what dreams will she have. If he takes away his control over her, what will she be left with, after not having being allows to think for herself?

A very, very sad story

SSSultanSSSultanabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry you did not like it, Anonymous.

I would politely suggest you are reading way too much into this. This is, after all, a fantasy story in a "mind control" category; I would hope that no one would actually want any of this to ever occur at all, let alone last for 30 years...

Still, thank you for reading! Hopefully, you find something more to your liking in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

very good cant wait for more

KinkyWriterxoKinkyWriterxoover 11 years ago

I loved it! It's perfect that you included the hammer and the punishment fit the crime.

Are you going to write a next installment? It is only 11am, after all ;)

First anon: it's porn. That means it is automatically at a lower standard than any other form of writing. I also need to say: if you aren't into this, read something else.

SSSultan: amazing work. I hope to read more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

I Might As Well Previous Part