All Comments on 'Eating Cum from Kimberly'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 12 years ago
Good read

Well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugly WACC

And more shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
pure bliss

i would have thoroughly enjoyed eating her out. i'd like to hear of kim taking on huge cocks and filling both of her tasty holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good story, but be prepared

Liked your story, a hot read, but be prepared for all the wackos who come out of their caves to heap on the abuse because of the subject matter.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I am curious how many percentage of the husbands are willing cuckold? Has sombody social statistic data about it? Could somebody send me on my feedback the social statistic data???? The cheating statistic data are the next: 65% of the husband and 55% of the wives are minimum 1 extramarital affairs on lifetime, 50% of the marriage end with divorce. This time 16% of the spouses are extramarital affairs in a 1 year time. 25% of the marriage there is not any cheatings from neither spouses. however we could not read any statistic data.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved it. Sexy as hell and very well set up. Well done.

And yes...the anti-cuck TLW morality nazis will be out in full force. Just ignore them. Their mommies didn't hug them as children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wackos?

The guy just read a story titled "Eating Cum" fer chrissakes, must be braindead or hindsight or another closet cuckold ashamed at being outed. Embrace the inner cuck closetboy, you read it, you own it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"And yes...the anti-cuck TLW morality nazis will be out in full force. Just ignore them. Their mommies didn't hug them as children."

Go fuck yourself you nutless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: "And yes...the anti-cuck TLW morality nazis will be out in full force. Just ignore them. Their mommies didn't hug them as children."

Right. You're the one slamming people for having a different opinion, and THEY'RE the nazis. Bullshit, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
RE: the last comment.

YOU just became a comment and opinion nazi. That's the problem with opinions, they are like assholes everyone has one. 1 star for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
enough with the closet cucks

wannabe cucks took over this category years ago so no "johnny-come-lately" closet cucks are going to usurp this territory. "Eating Cum from Kim" clearly refers to creampies which all the famous wannabe cuckolds here have first claim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I have enjoyed reading the comments on the stories from this story teller better than the stories them self's. Well i do not read these type of stories . Not my cup of tea . I cant speak for anyone but myself ,but i was brought up believing that whether it be male or female .If that person engages in sex of any kind with the same sex . Then that said person is gay . So to me if a guy sucks cum from his wife,girlfriend or whoever . He to me is no better than a full blown gay guy . Same goes for a women . None of this BI shit . Once you cross that line to me you became a gay guy or girl who sometimes like a little pussy or dick on the side. So call it what you want . I really don't care.You can say what you want . I really don't care .You know you always read these stories where the guy is the one who enjoys his wife fucking some other guy or guys . Why is it you never read stories about the husband having a girlfriend or friends on the side and the wife licks his cum from his girlfriends cunt .What is that called ? I think the reason is that a women could not handle her husband having playmates on the side and stand by and watch .Unless your into that slave bullshit . Then i could see it happen . But i'm talking about the same story line that all these cuckold authors write about . It would not happen because a women is wired different than a man . Anyway happy reading all you cucks or should we call you transvestites .

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Thank You Eagle14 and Anonymous

Could not have said it better. Agree with both of you. I have nothing against this type of story but it belongs elswhere. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not against closet cucks

such as the commenter below me, (ok I hate them) but why must they interlope upon sacred hallowed wannabe cuck turf? this is eagle country - wannabe cucks proudly reading stories that say eating cum, jerking off, then flaming. WBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Florid is a want to be cuck

not a closet cuckold, no biggie but just sayin'

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
weak transitions

They go from calm to warm to hot, then transition to cold with no plausible reason. She takes him back promptly, even though she was apparently part of the cooling-off process. Then she shifts into exploitative bitch in milliseconds. Basically this story could have been shortened to two paragraphs (plus his observation of her cheating episode, for stroke interest.)

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous Losers

Who is hiding behind their anonimity? You chickenshit cocksuckers who have alot to say about everyone else but hide behind the fact that your anonymous. What the fuck does that make you? You repulse me. It is easy to go after somebody but even easier to hide behind who you are. Sound familiar? All I did was agree with other commenters. I said nothing about you. Who is the real cuckold lover here? The one one hiding behind his being anonymous? Chickenshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey Brainfart Champion

Show me 3 forms of valid government issued ID or STFU. Get your pin head out of your cock-stuffed ass and realize we are all anonymous on this board, moron.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Spoken like a True Rocket Scientist

Chickenshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Give the guy what he wants, show that damn anon you are the real hard man and post your IDs instead of hiding behind the floridaryn nickname, show him you get balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A gay author writing about a fag...

the sad part is the author wants to pretend he isn't gay. GET A FUCKING LIFE!

licyou69licyou69about 12 years ago
Good Story

Ignore the all the anon haters. It must suck to be as miserable as they are.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityabout 12 years ago
bi means GAY sicko

u r just another self cuck into non-erotic male humiliation and self disrespect.<P>

Nothing to live for as numbly jaded as you are.<P>

How sad for those around you sicko.

kreampieguykreampieguyabout 12 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed your story, like most cream pie aficionados I started as a teenager, my girlfriend was a slut, but I loved her and so did most of the other guys in school and I cleaned up after them. There were haters even then I was teased unmercifully about fucking sloppy seconds (which I actually thought was great, her pussy felt so much better lubed with another guys cum) it would have been pure hell if anyone would have found out I was eating her after those guys got done with her. I haven't eaten a cream pie in years, (obviously I didn't marry my HS girlfriend) but I love to read the stories, it brings back many fond memories. Thanks and keep up the good writing. Oh I'm not gay and I've been happily married for 25 years.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Scavanger function increases the all sociaty happiness

@ Dear kreampieguy (Somebody who has not any humor sense do not read my comment) You have badluck, because your wife has been a faithful wife for 25 years. The problem only a minority of husbands or men like the wives and girlfriends with creampie from strangers. However I wrote many times the creampie eating willing cuckolds has an important social function to marry the slut women so they have a SCAVANGER function. They clean up the woman population, because the slut woman concentration decreasing among the cleaned woman population. So the ordinary male people will meet less slut women for marriage, that's why the ALL SOCIATY HAPPINESS will increase. You married a faithful woman in spit of a slut creampie bringing woman so you decreased the all sociaty happiness, because the lykelihood of that, a slut woman to get an ordinary husband inreased.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
duna must be an expert on

Eating Cum, not surprising since he considers himself an expert on cuckhood.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
If you offend me could you give me social statistic data?

@ Dear Anon You are very expert willing cuckold knowledge. Could you give me some social statistic figures, how many percentage of the husbands are who likes their wives fuck other loverboy(s)? I am very curious.

Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 12 years ago
Usual dickhead comments I see

Ignore them, great story, really loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Look at the story title

duna, like all cuckolds, cannot wait to read a story about eating jizz, would not surprise me to find out duna eats his own pathetic watery sauce.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon You are wrong I do not read this story.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Dear Anons I wrote earlier I did not read this story. However I am a humanist and I do not hate those human being who live the cuckoldry lifestyle, because (I think who think a little that will understand me well) they marry the slut women so the average ordinary husband candidates will meet less slut wife candidates so MORE CHILDREN WILL GROW UP IN WHOLE FAMILY UNTIL THEY BECOMES '18 YERS OLD!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So everyone, and that includes the REAL cuckolds of this site are cuckolds because they read cuckold stories? is that what the REAL cuckolds are trying to say? if that is the case then ask the LIT webmasters to change the site name to CUCKEROTICA. It could almost be said that most stories on this site are about cuckolds in one way or the other.

More realistically the REAL cuckolds get their fix of what they can never have, a REAL sex life, and lash out at anyone that disrespects their lifestyle and their sexual fetish and thier lively hood. But please REAL cuckolds carry on with your negative comments about other negative comments, it makes things so much simpler to spot a willing cuckold story and to scroll to the end and vote 1 star without reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stay out of Random's territory duna

he is the cuck that likes to comment and vote without reading; fuck off back to your own territory of fucking animals or little boys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story..>Love to hear about the beginnings

Great great read. You capture the mix of feelings well and the self awakening is done very well. I was like that...my high school best friend and girl friend cheated on me and hooked up. It hurt like hell, but I ended up jacking off thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A real Love Story turned around!

Just change Kimberly's name to Sue Q, my wife, and I might relate. This Fantasy works for me. It might also work for her too! But, probably only in our dreams. Very erotic and maybe not to uncommon. She needs to lock him up! A CB6000 would do nicely! Just do it girls. He's waiting for you. LOCK him UP! Have fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I didn't know that there are so many psychotic writers AND readers on this sorry site !!

This deranged human garbage should be locked-up in an asylum for insane ! Weird.

" 1*" !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why ? You fucking morons know what these stories are about, Why do you read them ??

Read the definition of "Loving Wives". If you choose to read this kind of story don't complain about the content. Just DO NOT read them.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
haters gotta hate

This was awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful !

Such a loving story....made my heart swell. Thank you. As usual, ignore the haters.

They cum writing shit. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just plain mindless and tallentless garbage.

One of the worst. "1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A thrill?

The ONLY thing you should be getting is a divorce from the slut before she passes on a social disease to you that you can't divorce.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story

You wrote a very sexy story, had me hard throughout. Thank you. I particularly liked your last couple of sentences where you declare the love you have for your wife. I have a similar arrangement with my girlfriend of 11 yrs. and I have nothing but love and respect for her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

That is gross As a woman I would never let a guy eat me after getting Fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic story!

Made me cum without touching my cock! And I just got my first taste of my own cum. Now to get the hot wife to open herself up to my cleaning her up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
go home, puritans

i noticed that all you people who claim (ha, ha) to be shocked by this story managed to read it. I thought it was hot as fuck.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cum eating cuckold

Load after load of other men's cum cuckold has eaten. He is hook on it like a drug. To bad his wife does not have him suck and swallow the load from her lover as she watches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
devil

my wife loves to see me give blow jobs to her men. I like when they hold my head and fuck my face making me gage and chock for air. When she is full of cum she sits on my face and puts all her weight on me as I suck her cum filled pussy, she does not let up to let me breath untill she is sure she is clean or I pass out. you need to try it. Funny when we started this in the 70s it was with our friends on the block. I became the clean up guy and lost my fucking privelidge with the other wives. When we swapped and I was to go to another guys house and his wife a friends 18 year old brother who was living with them went with me and did the fucking and I did the cleaning. Now none of the guys called me a fag or queer or anything like that but when we were doing a group thing, All the guys on one wife with me cleaning the wife between guys they would say, ok ---- do a good job because I am not queer and my cock touches no other guys cum, that would be gross so you better make sure none of ------s cum is still in there. If I left a little and they saw it they would say damn man you know a man will never touch another mans cum so get in there and clean every drop of -----s cum with your lips and toung. It took me a while and hints from the women to know what they were realy saying but hay If the shoe fits wear it and I am the one who showed my wife and the other wives that I loved cleaning cum from them. We no longer are into swinging but I still clean my wife and you know what I miss the old days when I had 7 pussys to clean on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it!

Not long after we were married I talked my new wife into spreading her legs for my best friend! It was incredible. I led my buddy into our bedroom where my naked wife waited under the covers and sat in a chair while he undressed and crawled in with her. I was pretty surprised at how fast it all went, we were still in our teens, 18,19 and 19 and he was horny! They kissed and the next thing I knew, he was moving over the top of her and when I heard her gasp, I knew he was in! His ass started pumping up and down like a rabbit, sometimes he would pound hard and then hold it in deep as it would go, other times he would slide it in nice and easy.

When he started grunting and moaning I knew this was it. Someone other than me was going to cum in my wife! With a long drawn out moan, he froze and I knew he was pumping it in. My wife had her hips rolled upward so he could get it in as deep as possible and she took every drop. I was so excited I tore my clothes off and almost knocked him off in my haste to follow him up. It wasn't more than 10 strokes and I blew my load into her.

I laid on top of her for a little bit and then rolled off. We were all quiet and my wife started to cry a little bit, nothing really loud but we could tell she was hurt. For whatever reason, that inflamed my friend and he slid back between her legs and started pumping again. The more she cried the harder he pounded until he let go with another load again. Of course, I needed seconds and lasted much longer the second time. This time I kissed her and told her not to feel bad, I wanted this. As we got into it, I whispered into her ear I wanted her to fuck him as much as he needed. She whispered back she would!

We went off and on that entire evening until our cocks were sore. The next morning when I woke up it was to my friend pounding my wife again. He needed to hurry to work and after he got off, he got off and left for work! I wanted my turn but my wife was sore and so I started licking her pussy, soothing it. The amount of sperm he put in there was incredible and after 15 minutes of licking, swallowing and making her cum, she rolled me to my back and sat on my wife so I could get it all.

From then on, that is how it was. Bill would stop by, they would disappear into the bedroom and after a while he'd come out in his underwear and sit and watch TV. I'd go in, clean her cunt out and then give her another load. She loved it! My big break came when she had her period when he stopped by. He was so horny he told me that he wouldn't mind me sucking him because I cleaned her pussy of his sperm anyway. I was mortified my wife had told him. Finally I shrugged and crawled down between his knees and pulled his soft cock from his pants and started sucking. My wife watched carefully and then sat beside him while I worked my oral magic. They kissed and he played with her tits while I serviced him. And when he blew his nuts into my mouth, the heat from his goo and feeling pulse after pulse made my own cock go off inside my pants.

From then on, I was the cleaner and cocksucker whenever needed. Some weeks he fucked my wife 10 or 15 times and I cleaned it all and still was fed another 5 loads from his cock. I love it, love her and love sucking dick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

I enjoyed your story. You have a talent for the quick delivery because of your take on how people speak to one another. Always more than quick cutsie comments for effect. People more often talk for the exchange of information,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mary

Your story brought back memories. It was 25 years ago when my wife (then my girl friend) came home late from a night out with the girls. She climbed into bed very quietly but I was awake and slowly started to rub her back and butt - very lightly, it always turned her on. I could feel her whole body twitch so I made the move down to lick her cunt. She resisted at first and asked to go and clean herself. It did not take long before I discovered why: her pussy was dripping wet and had a strange different odor. It really made my dick hard and I refused to let her go to the bathroom. It became obvious to me she had another mans cum inside her and I took great delight in cleaning her with my tongue. What followed was a night of the very best fucking of my life. I did get her to admit to fucking a strange guy that night. I still don't understand why that turns me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more cum

I started eating cum from my wifes pussy when she came home drunk one night. She had a short skirt on and staggered up to me as I laid in bed. When I saw her I playfully pulled her skirt up and found her pussy soaked and swollen and very red. She giggled and pushed her pussy in my face so I licked her. She asked how a cum filled pussy was and I said it was great. I was so turned on that I couldn't stop licking her. Now she wants me to suck a guy off while watching me. It sounds great, not gay maybe bi but very turned on. Hope it's soon!O

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
FETISH

FETISH sick sick sick fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!!!

Very sensual story. Those that don't understand this kind of relationship will not likely be truly in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's nice to hear of a happy never-ending...

My beginnings were drastically different, but led down a similar path. The love and passion for my wife was always there - well into and after the 'extra activities.' Unfortunately, she believed that I couldn't possibly love her for allowing her to do these things. It didn't stop her from continuing, she just excluded me left me. My feelings and thoughts haven't changed. My memories still get me aroused today - almost as much as it did nearly 40 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I do not wonder

@Anon Your (ex) wife found disguessing the cuckolding sex so she left you.

Not only the 99% of the husbands but a lot of women think disguessing the cuckolding too. Hot wife is not everybody's tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Didn't know there were so many sick people in this world? Just reading some of the comments makes one want to throw up.

Didn't have to read this story. First sentence was a stopper. 1* for non-erotic filth.

nitejazznitejazzabout 8 years ago
A longstanding dream

Great story, one of my favorite fantasies. I enjoy cleaning my wife after a good fucking and would be happy to watch her with someone else and eat her out after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Felt real

I love how real this story felt and natural the way the cuckold arousal and desires progressed in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful, Tender Love Story!

My wife and I loved this wonderful and highly erotic story. It was so simple, so spontaneous and so straight forward that it could have happened to any of us. This was just the natural evolution of him becoming a cuckold and the woman developing into a hot wife.

In our case, I was dating my fiancée in Argentina and I was in the USA. She had terminated a long-term relationship just before I met her. I met him once, he was a decent guy, he had helped her family years before when they had some legal problems, and they were still friends. The week before I was to fly down there for our wedding, she told me that he would like to “say good bye” to her by spending a weekend with her at a resort. She said she would like to, but would respect my wishes if I did not want her to.

The short of it is that he checked out of the resort on a Sunday afternoon shortly before I checked in. She was freshly fucked, I went down on her and ate her creamy pussy and we had several days of intense sex.

Since then, I have always let them get together for a long weekend at a resort whenever possible. Which is about six times a year during our vacations there or his business trips here. It is a win-win for all of us.

Thank you for showing the natural, normal side of this life-style. It doesn´t have to be something wild or way out there, it can be just another aspect of a good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Making the most of every opportunity

I wish I had learnt earlier in life how hot it is to let and encourage my partner do EVERYTHING with whoever she wants whenever she wants. We were always very adventurous and had a lot of fun with extras together and on our own but it wasalways safe play until a few years ago. Since she started playing occasionally base i wish I could eat and fuck her strange creampies every day

ScargoScargoabout 7 years ago
Your creampie meals

It is wonderful that Kimberly enjoys filling her pussy for you delicious cum eating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, if you're not man enough...

If you're not man enough to keep your wife sexually satisfied, or not man enough to stand up to her slutty behavior, then I guess this is the life for you. Say what you want, all the rest of us know you "settled" for what you can get. Eat a stronger man's leavings from between the legs of your whore - enjoy yourself. The only reason you get that "honor" is because no one else wants it, you're obviously too wimpy to protect your turf. The rest of us will continue to eat steak while you're stuck tossing salads. You can pretend you enjoy it, act like you want it that way, but we know better. It's okay. If that's the best you can do, more power to you. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cum lovers

This site attracts more haters than a political rally ! Gay , straight , bi all are now publicly o.k. , that puts the haters in the " I can't handle this !" catagory. Sad , sad , sad . If you don't like it don't read it ! Get a life and stop judging others. You have too much time on your hands, take up gardening , you need peace in your lame hearts !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't fucking read it!

If this sort of fantasy pisses you off, offends you or disgusts you, move the fuck on, man! I read this stuff for sexual arousal. Why the hell do you people read it?

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 6 years ago
Why all the hate?

I don't get it. This is a STORY, a FANTASY. What's with all the vitriol about cucks or sucking another mans cum from your partner? If that's not your thing, or it makes you crazy, DONT FUCKING READ IT! Jeez

luv23wayluv23wayover 6 years ago
Unsettled

It's just that so many men are unsettled with the fact that they would do the same...and to them it makes them feel less manly in some way. Am I gay? Bi? But to get upset over a story because it made your cock hard and you can't deal with that fact? Jeez!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brings back memories

When we were first married I shared my wife with a friend a couple of times and it was very erotic. I loved watching her turn him on and then see her in the throws of ecstasy as he fucked her and they would both climax. She was gorgeous when she was cuming with another guy inside her and tasting her afterwards, having her cum again as I licked her was a huge turn on for me. Although it was a long time ago, we talk about it occasional while in bed and it brings us both to an amazing climax. Who knows, maybe we’ll try it again one day.

PulpNonFictionPulpNonFictionover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Very erotic story of young love, which matured into a long lasting marriage. My wife and I loved this highly erotic story because it was somewhat similar in to our own experience. We dated a couple of years in college and the sex seemed good. However, she decided that it would be best for us to date others. We continued to study together and enjoyed a friendship. (Many of these study sessions were either at her apartment, with her in pajamas; or at mine, with me in pajamas. That was the norm back then in college.)

I really wasn´t interested in other girls; so, I just took extra classes and studied hard. I had seen her around campus with a number other guys so, I knew she enjoying being single again. In fact, it appeared she was opening dating three different guys at the same time. Occasionally, one of them would call her when we were studying. She would look at her phone, glance at me, blush, and then answer. She usually kept the conversations short, however, they would always end with a few flirtatious comments. Then, she would look back at me, blush and we would start studying again.

After a while it became impossible for me to hide the tent in my pajamas...she would just blush when she saw it. And, when we were at her place, I would often see a wet spot developing in the crotch of her PJs. Little by little, her conversations with her boyfriends became more explicit and she would look at me with smoldering eyes. Eventually, sometimes during our study sessions, she took this to the point to where she was having phone sex with one or another of her three boyfriends in my presence. As she masturbated to a climax she would always look directly into my eyes. Many times she would give me little hand signals letting me know it was fine if I jerked off too, so I did.

As that semester continued she started coming over to my apartment after her dates. She would kiss me quickly on the lips when she entered; but, even with that quick peck I could smell and taste the other guy´s cum on her lips. She became bolder and would occasionally lay back on my couch, call her boyfriend of that night, and thank him – in blow, by blow detail – for the great fucking that they had given her.

As would be expected, she eventually got me to lick the cum off her tits or out of her pussy, while she talked on the phone. It became apparent that I had never fully sexually satisfied her, when we had been dating. She proposed marriage to me on the condition that she could always continue to sleep around and that I would be surgically neutered. I agreed. She has spread her legs for dozens of men and I am the cleanup guy. Now, nine years later we have a growing family of three children, all of who were sired by other men. I witnessed each conception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love cock

I started talking to my wife during sex about her getting fucked by another guy. At first she pretended to not want it but she would get her pussy soaked and she would cum like crazy. She finally admitted that it would be exciting but added that she wanted me to suck the guys cock too. Then I started licking her pussy after I had cum in it driving her crazy and telling her how much better eating pussy is after it has been fucked and full of cum. Now she gets fucked and has me lick her pussy clean and suck the guys cock too making us both very happy. I love cum!!!!o

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I gave you 5 stars because this has been a fantasy of mine for years. I love eating creampie and it is a big plus if I get to watch it being made.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 6 years ago
Unusual and amazing way to start a relationship

They are bored with each other. They are bickering. She fucks another guy, thinking her boyfriend left the party if not her life. But this very act, instead of causing a breakup, forges the bond of their relationship. There will be no jealousy, because he not only condones but appreciates her having other lovers, right from the outset. It makes him a better lover too.

Sex tastes good. Before he eats cum from her pussy, she has tasted it herself, something the guy who deposited it in the first place recoiled from. In this context, cream pie eating is not just a fetish, but it becomes an act of appreciation and unconditional love. Sublime.

jackbirdjackbirdalmost 6 years ago
hot story

In high school my girl friend taught me how to fuck. I was so dumb when it came to sex. She had 3 other guys before me. She loved sex and yes was a slut. She wasn't on the pill so we had to be careful. Once a month she knew when I could cum in her. I will never forget it on Saturday her parents were out of state for the day at a wedding. It was a hot day. We got naked in the den fucked like rabbits on the floor. After we were done I was sitting by her feet looking at her. Her face all red her chest and tits flushed her legs wide open. Her pussy lips red and sticking out. Her blonde pussy hair all matted and the opening of her hole with my cum right there. There was something exciting and exotic about it. She asked me to get her something to clean up. I don't know why but I just went down on her spreading her legs my mouth on her pussy with my tongue darting in and out of her hole. She wrapped her legs around me said oh you kinky fucker eat it oh yea. She had 2 orgasms by then I was hard mounted her and fucked her to 2 more orgasms before shooting another load in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

SweetHeartbreakSweetHeartbreakabout 5 years ago
you should

Change his name to David

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Bliss in Action

Loved the story. Especially how the husband ate the creampies left by his friend Dan and himself. Speaking from experience wives love to have the pie eaten from them. It both solidifies the relationship with their husband as well as giving them a deep profound orgasm. Creamoies4ever.

JasteJasteover 4 years ago
One of the best

This has got to be one of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Random Anon doesn't have a wife

This dude before me is a delusional chode that is trying to bite off of the story and live vivacariously through this dark and twisted fantasy. Choosing to be a cuckold means you're nothing more than the spouse's lapdog. There is no love and intimacy, just pitiful indifference for the psychological state of one whom would choose to partake in being at the bottom wrung of the ladder, and means of convenience.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Loved It

Loved the development of the story and how the boyfriend responded. Nothing beats a good creampie whether it is yours or someone else's. Speaking from experience women love it when their man eats the pie. It's a particular treat with a first timer as she grabs the back of your head and pulls you deeper into her pussy as she writhes in orgasm.

NoRules69NoRules69over 4 years ago
🔥

I love when my wife gets laid. By me or a one else. Her pussy is so good to eat afterward.

Enjoy your writing, please keep it up, no pun intended initially. But your writing does keep it up.

CreamMilkCreamMilkalmost 4 years ago
Pretty short

Decent writing not much love to speak of but hot

willymakeitwillymakeitover 3 years ago
More?

I’m sure you could create some background stories to cover the 20 year marriage. Gave it 5 stars

tatlockstatlocksover 3 years ago
Perfect.

A really simple story of the beginning of a cuckold marriage. Well told and very sexy, you touched on many of the realities of a cuckold relationship.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
this was in the day of the soulless cuckolds

death to all willing cuckolds

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the very best.

A great story, simple and very sexy.. Cuckolding is a unique experience beyond some people's comprehension but it forms a very special bond between partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOTHING WORSE

There is nothing worse than an uneaten cream-pie especially after your girl-fried/wife has been out on the town. If you expect her to swallow then you must also. If you want to eat her before and after you make love then you must do it when she goes out with others. And you must never forget that she also has girl friends that might want to be eaten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My Cheating Wife

The exact thing happened to me. On a game night my wife left with one of her friends to motel. She later told me that he fucked her at least four times. Twice she said his cock is so big he made me cry when he fuck me there. When she came to me, she said, look at my pussy; it's filled with his cum. Clean me please. I didn't hesitate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mmm

Hard sell. I find it a bit hard to believe that he was okay with his "Best" friend sleeping with his girlfriend, if it were some random guy he would have only been facing the pain of his girlfriend cheating, but when you add the best friend it's almost double as personal. Otherwise this was super sexy *3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Licking my girlfriend clean afterwards

A couple of nights after I moved in with my girlfriend we were having sex and then I thought what would it be like if I came into her and then licked her pussy clean, just thinking about it got me excited and I came into her and then afterwards I kissed, licked and sucked my way down her nude body until my face was just inches from her freshly fucked cum filled pussy, the lips of her pussy were open wide and I could see the white pearls of my cum inside of her and the aroma emanating from her pussy was intoxicating and she raised up on her elbows and she looked down across her nude body at me looking directly into my eyes and she said, oh babe are you sure that you want to eat my pussy. You just came into me and you came much more than normal. I thrusted my tongue into her pussy and within seconds she was moaning and talking dirty to me and encouraging me to lick her pussy clean, which I eagerly did. That night we fucked four times in a row and I licked her clean each time. The next night she sucked my dick until I came into her mouth and then she french kissed me sharing her mouthful of my own cum with me in the kiss and afterwards I swallowed it down. To this day 22 years later I still lick her clean after sex and she still cum kisses me and often when she is watching me jerking myself off she will ask me to cum onto her sexy firm tits and then lick them clean afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A Cream-pie is a terrible thing to waste no matter whose it is if you love your woman. Yes, there is a certain hint of bisexuality around it but if your woman wanted it and wants to share her experience then I suggest you "START LICKING" because that's when the real fun starts.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckualmost 3 years ago

yes I like this story. I like that both enjoyed her enjoying other cock and exciting that both like him licking her pussy clean.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 3 years ago

I’m in love with your wife! Do you ever get to suck her pussy juice off of a hot, hard cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They are divorced. These people always get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, reminded me of my high school years when I lost my virginity to my first girlfriend in the woods after that she and her girlfriend would come over to my house with three of my buddies and we all would fuck each girl at least once and unload in their pussies, then I would take my girl and sooth her aching pussy by licking her clean

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it wish she was my wife

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

Loved this story! Kimberly reminds me so much of my ex wife, Mitzi. Mitzi was was a self described “slut” when I met her. I knew that up front. As soon as we started getting serious, she told me that she would never stop fucking around and if I had a problem with that, I needed to find another girl. It was always amazing watching watching horny men fall all over my sexy wife. Mitzi loved to go clubbing braless and pantiless, driving men crazy. She even dressed like that going to the mall!

I am so glad to read that your wife is still regularly providing you with fresh cream pies.

You can read my stories under my pen name Tcs1956. Or we can chat at JustinCase7925@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wife went on girls night out. toid me she had sex a guy. I got a little pissed and she said she just made it up to see what I would say. However when I started to go down on her she said baby I Iet him cum in me. I had gone to far by then and just licked her out good. This was her first time cheating on me but not the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, it reminds me of times that I would watch my wife get laid, then I would lick her clean and put another load in her myself just to lick her clean again. I’m not a cuck, a cuck is someone that is made to eat their wives freshly fucked pussy. I willing do it because I enjoy it. Nothing taste better than a well used pussy with cum in it. And they feel great to, just sliding in with all that cum lubricant

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Seems that every cuck piece of shit has his own little fantasy memory that he just has to tell everyone about.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous