All Comments on 'Seduced by Sister-in-Law'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

A similar thing happened between me and my wife's younger sister. I had to spend a week at her apartment when I was in London for a week. She was single at the time and a nurse. I slept on the couch except for the last night when we ended up in her bed having a fucking good time. We had been downing a few glasses of wine, B was still in her uniform which turned me on so much she spotted my hard-on through my pants. Nurse will have to treat this, she said, and bent over to give me a blow job. Then we went to her bedroom for a night of almost constant fucking. She even had a supply of Viagra to keep me stiff

HamsterHamsterabout 12 years ago
As usual

I was interested in the story until I got to the 40DDs. Can't abide these unbelievable sizes (either boobs or cocks) that interfere with an otherwise well written story. Make it a little more believable, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
40DD?

Not only does she have huge tits, but she has a huge ribcage on top of it. Either that or she's fat. Learn how bra sizes work before you write about them.

PerilEyesPerilEyesabout 12 years ago
Impressive

If people can't suspend disbelief on one detail of a grander tale, then I don't know what to tell them. Anyways, you've a nice story to the genre of evil seductresses and reluctant married men. If you have any more in mind, the world (at least, I) would liek to see you pen them. :)

Sam37Sam37about 12 years ago

Maybe you folks should learn about bra sizes. 40DD does NOTmean she was fat. I've known a few, and they came on different body types.

Overall, it's a good story.

fishgetterfishgetterabout 12 years ago
40DD

Sorry that makes her a HUGE FATTY . No way around it. Her tits themselves would constitute at least 40 lbs. So she is F A T !!!!!

hawkeye617hawkeye617about 12 years ago
it is fiction

some people read to much into this, story line was great , please write more like this.

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 12 years ago
It must be an American thing

Bra sizes - I mean. The story was superb, definitely 5***** and a lovely storyline. I always describe the breast rather than the bra size, but I certainly didn't get an impression that she was overweight. The impression I take away, is what a lucky man. To be on the safe side he ought to buy a spare ring, just in case he has to rush home in a hurry. Loved it!

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
MMMMMM

mmmm reading some of these comments people take these stores as real, why not enjoy them as intended ? This one was well written and well paced thought out, loved the idea and am sure some one has had it happen but not many. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good bra size.

my wife is 40DD and she is a cuddly curvy girl,other men love to grope her tits when i watch them fuck her and then join them to give her pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

amazing story. a fantasy i think all married men would love to indulge upon, Myself included. Another huge fantasy of mine is to be heading to work (you would have to understand where i work to get the feel of what i mean. bars surrounding the entire area) anyways, heading to work and having a random female seduce me into fucking her in the alley way. god it looks so hot in my mind.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
wow deliciously horny

I thoroughly enjoyed this Karen is a horny bitch and is perfectly equipped to be a cock tease extraordinaire. Poor John never had a chance against this seasoned seducteess. I can't blame John it certain that this moral delemma could take out the protective defenses of many a good intentioned chivalrous men. The writer blew theroof of worth slow deliberate movement from the first tease to the consummation. Great read. Thanks author!!!

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 11 years ago
Bravo!

I have very much enjoyed these storys of yours. I love your simple style its soooo enjoyable. Easy reads that truely turn my krank!

I'll be back.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
NastyOldMan

Wow, ok, so I might have dreamed this. My sil teases me on occasion. Once on a drive home from a different state I was so horny that I had a hardon almost the entire ride. I accidentally left my cellphone between my legs and it vibrated when it rang. My sil said she liked that idea and put her phone between her legs and giggled when it went off. When we arrived at the first rest stop I was going to clean myself up (precum almost showing on my jeans), but of course there was no toilet paper. I went back to the car and didn't think too much about it, until my sil gave me a kllenex and said "Messy boy". Um, left the kleenex on my lap until the next stop and had to clean my jeans in the rest room. She asked me what took so long and I told her there was a long line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

A great story! I wish it had happened to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best of both worlds

Talk about having your cake and eating it, too. With a fun SIL like that you would be hard pressed to keep your hands off so you don't get caught. But the rewards! Thanks so much for all your hard work, and for sharing with us.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
so dangerous, but erotic

so much fun, so sexual, but what if....playing with dynamite-great story, well written, good build-up-thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Steelepen, please continue this story, pt 2, pt 3 etc.

Would luv to see the SIL seduce him while she's at his house, with her sister home.

Or more games with his ring, i.e. she puts it on a necklace while they fuck.

This one I've done myself with an ex -- SIL puts a hickey on his body so he can't take his shirt off for a week with anyone around.

My favorite idea is she taunts him in bed getting him to admit she's got a tighter pussy and bigger tits. mmmmmm

Anyway, great story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not going to be any more parts

Because when his wife finds out both of them are dead. It's a stretch to believe he would have gone there in the first place. He seems to have either the self control of a rat or the IQ of a pea. That fact made the story weak.

sp9rkssp9rksabout 10 years ago
Good - Bad

Good storyline, ideas and rising anticipation. Flow and consistency of characters believable.

What put me right off was I just don't get off on betrayal of a loving partner. Noway. The world is already overflowing with miserable, dead-end bullshit like that. Fair enough, yes it happens, and these are fantasy stories.

But I come here to read something to escape all that human failure.

At least have his wife a sexless abusive nagging bitch.

However, I feel the best thing would be for the SIL and wife to be caught doing each other.

Granted, this story is different. Anyway, that's my opinion. Thanks for writing it. :)

SplitAcesSplitAcesalmost 10 years ago
He's a scumbag!

I agree with the previous commentator; as sexy as the writing was, I couldn't identify with the guy. Abby deserved his fidelity. At this point, you need to complete this burn the bastard story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
story title

someone in comments forgot the title says she seduced him

ldlarry52ldlarry52about 9 years ago
SIL club

I enjoyed your SIL fantasy story very much. I have similar fantasies about my four SIL's and might just have to write a story about it. The wedding ring in her pussy was really a hot sexy idea for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your writing style floored me...

Hats off to the dialogue delivery of Lauren in particular....I read this twice...

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 9 years ago
Great

Great story, well thought out well described and detailed .

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 8 years ago
I hate everything about this situation...and

...I love it so much! This is so hot and so true to life! Sisterly competition goes further than most would suspect. Been there done that with a few minor changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fiction Follows Truth

My favorite stories are those that seem to describe events in my own life. And this story so parallels an event in my life with my sexy sister-in-law that it is scary exciting. It totally aroused me. I want to show it to my sister-in-law. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved It

Great little story, 2 nd. read and loved it as much as the first time. A fantasy that I'm sure that more than one of us has regarding another family member. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a bitch!

I'm not sure whether he is blessed, ... or cursed. I, for one, a mere mortal, could not do this.

uncledickmeuncledickmeabout 8 years ago
Never my sister in law but

I never fucked any of my sister in laws. Not that I didn't want to. I did fuck my wife's older sisters daughter. She still comes occasionally to visit and we have had sex multiple times. Maybe not a parallel exactly but similar.

amoroneamoroneabout 8 years ago
Great story

Very well written too. You got the pace right and the detail is superb. It could have happened and probably did somewhere.

Well done, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just for fun

What a setup! She will fuck him until she gets tired of his cock, then move on. He will be left with some sexy memories and a bunch of guilt, then likely find another fuck buddy. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
similar situation

I screwed my sister in law several years ago in our swimming pool. We were drunk. The next morning we talked about it and she said she knew exactly what she was doing and that she wanted it to continue. Now every time she and her husband come into town, we find a way to be alone and screw. We have been sleeping with each other for years. It is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excreted by Psychopath! 1* !!!

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife's younger sister

My wife's youngest sister was seven years old when we got married. She was twelve years younger than my wife. Fifteen years later we started an affair when she had moved to California. Once a month I'd fly out there on business for three to four days.

I knew she had a crush on me as a teenager and decided on one trip I would see if I could bed her. After an evening of drinks and dinner, we ended back at her apartment.

It turned out to be a mutually enjoyable evening. A great lover who made me feel like a king. We continued our affair for seven years, until she met her future husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow! Just Wow!

Can’t wait to get in my sister in laws pussy. She had a fat obese husband who I know can’t satisfy her, so the only I’m getting that pussy is if I turn him into a cuckold.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Verrrry sexy and well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why do I think John fucked it up? Lauren not only loved his cock, she was in love with him. Somewhere, along the line John will blow it, and Abbey will put two and two together, and figure out the mysterious boyfriend her sister won't tell her the name of is her husband. Now, if John has been doing it right, he has been fucking them both equally and hard, so when the final hour comes, and it will, Abbey might just weight the facts, realize he is doing a good job servicing both, maybe kick her sister's ass once for starting it, then settle in to a wonderful three some life. You should finish this story with two or three more chapters. Maybe add a pregnancy or two. Well done, keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, possible and probably has happened a number of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t like it when the wife cheats and I similarly don’t like it when the husband cheats.

He sister is a mean slut. He should confess & beg for forgiveness. Having the store already installing it was proof of her intentions. Since had a history of screwing her sister*s boyfriends the wife should be more open to forgiveness.

Bill S.

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeover 1 year ago

Yeah it’s definitely a good fantasy but with the weight of lust between them it’ll not be a secret for long. Two close sisters maybe they’ll be willing to share John.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

I liked the premise of the story.....like others I'm not sure close sisters would accept it happening unless they had previously concocted the situation.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Somebody doesn't understand bra sizing. A 40 band size is that of a woman that is obese. The band size is determined mainly by the width of the rib cage, and more importantly, the amount of body fat surrounding the upper torso, especially the back. The cup size is where the 'big boobs' fantasy you're trying to describe is mainly defined. a 40DD is sized for a heifer. A woman that needs a 40 will have very large breasts, likely very saggy ones, simply because of being overweight. a 32DD would look almost ridiculously like she implants, even if she did not, very skinny/petite, but top-heavy. a 34DD would be 'smoking hot' in the eyes of most normal men that didn't have cow fantasies. HTH next time you try this.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog15 days ago

What a great erotic story. Good job. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Was good and hot. Almost expected Abby to show up and join in. Might be a possibility for the future. Or perhaps John has a brother that Abby can seduce . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous