All Comments on 'Cleaning Jennifer'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
thanks for the warning

hate cuckolds, also didn't rate it. Just glad you warned us in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Opposite opinion

I loved the story. Im small there and my wife and I have had fantasy for years. We finally tried it and she really really got off hard that night. That was couple of months ago and she has been working through her feelings about it. Hoping we do more. I know that first lick to reclaim her cunt was awsome and so was your story thanks!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyalmost 12 years ago
You need to finish this wonderful story.

Willing cuckolds have such close, loving relationships with their wives. It does add excitement to the marriage but it takes a very special couple. It's not for everyone as you can see from the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There is nothing worse than a pathetic willing cuckold story written by a pathetic willing cuckold. No need to read the story 1 star without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Written

Good story and well written. Hope to hear more.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed!

For many of us cuckolds jealousy soon turns from a negative emotion to a positive emotion. Great story!

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago
Damned good story

Very well written, and as well very exciting. This lifestyle is so good when the couple can get it right. Too bad that the anti-cucks can't accept that it is just a different way to live. We are all different in many ways, so live and let live in peace. Hell, we don't condemn you for going to church or whatever it is that feeds your hatred for those who are a little more adventurous.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 12 years ago
Ya know...

...nobody has the time to read ALL the stories here on Lit. Totally impossible, even for retired folks. So we only have time to read the ones we like...or need. For example, I won't read anything about race, BDSM, celebs, sci-fi, toys, etc. etc. - the list of what I dislike or am disinterested in is way too long to mention, and I couldn't possibly read and comment on every story I find disagreeable even if I were so inclined.

So how is it that our ubiquitous friend Anonymous finds time every day to read every Loving Wives story that clearly indicates themes such as this one - not only time to read every one, but to share the dark contents of his ugly mind with the author and all us other readers? Obviously he desperately needs to read, jerk, and comment, and by so doing he reveals his own miserable psyche. So pathetic...but I suppose it's cheaper than medical counselling.

By the way, Steelepen, I'm enjoying your stories.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

I am curious how many percentage of the husbands are willing cuckold? Has sombody social statistic data about it? Could somebody send me on my feedback the social statistic data???? The cheating statistic data are the next: 65% of the husband and 55% of the wives are minimum 1 extramarital affairs on lifetime, 50% of the marriage end with divorce. This time 16% of the spouses are extramarital affairs in a 1 year time. 25% of the marriage there is not any cheatings from neither spouses. however we could not read any statistic data about willing cuckolds.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Excellent for the genre

Not my favorite cup of tea (cum cum) but this was a great job of developing both characters. He is not a total wimp/slave and she is not a heartless sadist. I almost did NOT read it, due to content, but I am very glad I did. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am curious

how many times duna has escaped from the nuthouse. Anyone have hard numbers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ginger Ale needs to chill out.

Winding up Cucks is the best sport around, all cucks are so bad at defending their lifestyle that it is easy to get their panties in a twist. and they get so personal with their comments, it would be funny if they weren't so pathetic. But it is true that the story title gave the story away so there really is no point reading the story unless you are a willing wimp cuckold, if that is your thing then good luck to you. I guess Ginger Ale is one of those willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate closet cuckolds

but that didn't stop you from posting, did it closetboy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This author

is going to be popular among the closet cucks. Already they are reading the stories, spanking their little monkeys, then commenting. forget WBC, wannabe cucks are so last year, it's closet time.

desperate1desperate1almost 12 years ago
Very good

you obviously know your cuckold emotions. Superb story and although I only got to clean my wife a few times it was the best. Great story well written and I will go and read your others now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not enough stars to rate this properly !!

This really got the cuck-haters out, but so what, fuck 'em! I really liked this, it was well written and highly erotic, and struck home a lot. You managed to capture a flavor of the emotions involved, torn between extreme jealousy and wild excitement at knowing your wife/girlfriend is being fucked prior to bringing her over full pussy back to you to eat out. I am both a Bull and a cuckold, inasmuch as I am currently fucking my friends wife Sue, and her husband is fully aware of what's happening and approves, and at my insistence Sue has started fucking 3 black guys regularly (but not together) and bringing back her used cunt for me to clean up. It's about as erotic and exciting as it gets!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
FUCKING FANTASTIC STORY!

Great story, love your imagination. Please keep writing despite what the idiots say. The anons have declared war against erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great writing!

You are an A-list author - Okay, so the storyline may not be for everyone - just ignore the genre-haters - but these stories are among the best I have seen on Literotica.

Why are you publishing on an amateur site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
brain dead author

Now I know see streelpen 1*, don't need to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good storyline!

I think your stories are well written. They do take me back to an era when I only dated married women because they were sooooo damned horny!! A couple of them admitted that their hubbys ate them out after we had fucked....several times....LOL! When I found out, I fucked those girls to death knowing that later their hubby's mouths would be between their cute, eager wives legs sucking my cum out of their swollen, oozing vulvas. The girls loved it!! I know I was sure turned on!!. I just never heard the stories from the cuck's kneeling position...LOL!!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
A different point of view...

usually the stories on Lit are about a woman disrespecting her husband/boyfriend by fucking around in secret and treating him badly. In this story she cared about him and in their world she gave him a gift.

Well written and enjoyable to read. Thanks.

das_risikodas_risikoalmost 12 years ago

Good story. Not sure how I feel about her being with Dan without John being present. I like the Loving Wives / Cuckold genre, but I have a hard time when the woman goes out without the husband and then comes back later, even when she has permission. Just something about cleaning up after its gotten old and cold I guess.

Brad1123Brad1123almost 12 years ago
Loved it

Nice to read a cuckold story that really is about a loving wife. I think its great that the couple in the story have an open and loving relationship. This is the kind of relationship that I would love. My hottest fantasy is to lick up a nice sloppy creampie .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
might be

poop in the choot but what's in the caboose?

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars

Really enjoy your stories, keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Great story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet

sweet

rick_ohrick_ohover 11 years ago
At last

A creampie cuck story with enough reality to make it believable. Good job.

kyron99kyron99over 11 years ago
great story.

since this is a fantasy story on a fantasy site designed for arousal and masturbtion, I really enjoyed it.

so did the closet cucks, from the look of it. read, jerk, comment is their MO as well.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Who is the closet cuckolds?

@ Dear kyron99 I do not read this story. So WHO IS THE CLOSET CUCK?????

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A humorouse opinion of a tolerant Hungarian

However I am a tolerant and humanist so I have a humorouse opinion about the willing cuckolds and the hot/slut wives, look at:

1. I wrote several times (I am not a cuckoldry story supporter, moreover oposite to them and I do not read this sort of stories) my opinion about the willing cuckolds the next:. They may be important role in the modern sociaty, because they could get married to the slut women and as scavangers clean up the woman population to decrease the possibilty encounter to the average husbands who wants to bring up children in whole family circumtances. Families with slut wives and children sometime ends in broken families, so the willing cuckolds could assist others to avoid getting married to sluts. 2. The role of the slute women are that to attract loverboys who (without the sluts) should use the sevice of the prostitutes, so the price of the prostitute could increase.

Some our buddies are not loverboy types so they use the service of the prostitutes so the price of the prostitutes can be cheaper with the competition of the sluts.

3. I would be glad for such net vebsites where sluts and willing cuckolds could meet and get aquinted and after it they could get married. Both parts willing cuckolds and slut women could admit their claim freely on the net. The gay marriage is fact in many countries, so this thing may be the next step........

4. I wrote these the ideas several times with humor, when many posters wrote they wanted their death (sluts and willing cuckolds), but I thought trought seriously the willing cuckolds may assist the average husband (not willing) canditates to arriving the older ages with 1 (one) wife with happy children ................as the invisible hand at Adam Smith..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Duna proved he is a liar

on Savannah so we can't know if he reads stories described as "creampies and cuckoldry" or not because he lies. So, if he comments without reading he is troll-shit like DWormcock, or he does read them and is a repressed cuckold. Which one do you think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this was as stupid assed story

by a fucked up, moronic, creampie loving, gay assed, shit eating faggot who's only way is death.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I admit I do not believe myself to be a Saint but only a human being...........

@ Dear liar Anon Fortunately I am human being and I am not Saint at all. If I was a sound 100% Saint I do not read adult literature websites same to you!

I recommend you this Hungarian joke: The male hedgehog said: "To make mistakes are human attribute only!" and the hedgehog get off from the washing brush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DWduna = troll

Bragging that you didn't read the story while polluting the comment sections of those stories means you are a troll. Luckily you didn't have much credibility to lose you fucking asshat.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
JPB wrote a happy ending epiloge! Advertisment for Consequence story fans.

A rarly thing happend when Just Plain Bob wrote a excellent Consequence story with a longer happy ending epiloge on the SOL (storiesonline.hu). The title is "The Trip to the Rancho Mirage". Unfortunately JPB writes rarly any longer epiloge! I closed here with this advertisment for Consequence story fans!

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Apology for mistake

I am sorry Just Plain Bob new Consequence story on SOL (storiesonline.net), the title is "The Trip to the Rancho Mirage". And I closed here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DWduna is so stupid

he threw a rock at the ground and missed

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't you just report Duna to site admins for trolling?

If he is littering the story comment section while proclaiming not to have read the story how is that not trolling? It clearly says 'comment on this submission' so his numerous posts on stories he didn't read are trolling.

I say ban the irrelevant turd since his posts are as useful as tits on a boar anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

...I enjoyed reading it. Could have used some editing and attention to detail.

It's too bad that there are some who read (though they claim they don't) and have to make negative comments about the subject because they can't deal with the fact that it turns them on, and are too cowardly to act on their arousal (some of them probably aren't married anyway, and never will be).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Steelepen, Yout "Eating Cum From Kimberly" is a good one too!

Whew, these are very erotic Fantasy's right now for me. I think about my wife doing this to me while I'm locked up in a CB6000 and tied up to the bed. She's a squirter so I'd get a bonus!

newtype2525newtype2525almost 11 years ago
WHERE THE HELL IS PART 2!?!?!?

Seriously though, is there more coming? SOON? I can't help but say we have only a partial here! Please have more for us very soon!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
*LUNCH IS SERVED

Ready for more of your writing. great story. I'm a cum lover and have been since the first time I fucked my wife and sucked out the cum. We both enjoyed it and saw no reason to stop. As our marriage progressed where we brought other guys into our sex sessions. Our agreement was that she would only take other cock when I could watch, sometimes having her suck my cock while the cock was pounding her cunt. The pleasure of sucking her cum filled pussy made me shoot many loads on her. We then advanced to me sucking cocks and being ass fucked while she was doing another guy. I tried to get her to make out with a woman but that never happened. We now do gangbangs with both of us sucking and being fucked numerous times. we now consider ourselves to be cum freaks and cockwhores. I love my wife and wouldn't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
creampie lover

Loved the story, keep writing. My wife has served me creampie in a similar fashion. I prefer to eat it as fresh as possible & cleaning it off his cock as well. I love to make it a 3 some. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
GREAT !!!!

more please, so hot and sexy.....wow .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumber than a stump?

Husband can't be that dumb. Even he has heard of STD's, Aids and herpes? The gifts that keep on giving. He's going to risk his life for a cheating slut wife? I don't think so. Here comes the divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

Loved the dumb as stump comment. Guess that's me because once very few month my wife has sex with an old lover and I love it. It's so hot for me and are marriage is so very strong. Yummy.

herb9930herb9930over 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved it. One of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ridiculous

That you would think any husband would want to knowingly eat his wife out with someone else's cum in her. That assumes that the husband has no sense of pride or self respect and that the wife has neither love nor respect for her husband and cares not on single iota for her or her husbands health. Even for fiction, this has no sense of plausibility or believability.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I can't get enough of other mens cum from my wifes pussy. If you haven't tried it don't knock it. I even foot the bill for them taking her out.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Trained cuckold

As a bi stud who fucks married women, I can tell you husbands who are trained love licking and sucking my hot thick seed out of their wives stretched pussy and ass. Some that watch, do it right after I pull out. Most of those also suck my cock clean. More wives need to train their husbands to eat cream pie. Their own at first, then as they take lovers, the lovers seed. Some husbands, mostly bi husbands do it natural. Others need some time to get over their educated fear of it and get use to the taste. Now I have swallowed a few loads in my day, it is not so bad or hard. Women do it all the time. Besides, wives love a cuckold who cleans her pussy or ass. They simply go wild for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Score says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-can't you just report Duna..........

What a scum bag you are. Stop reading comments if they bother you so much, you fucking moron. The idiot is you for even voicing your opinion. Nothing said about the story just raving about others. Go fuck yourself. As far as this story what a piece of trash. Damn loving wives is going to the fucking dogs. Nothing but shit for posts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story

It works for John and Jennifer and it was a well written story. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Duna

Hi Duna,

You ask how many of us are cuckolds - I doubt anyone has a count but I suspect the gene is prevalent in the human race.

My suspicions of my mother cheating on my father might have been enough to trigger it in me - I have been the willing cuckold to three wives now (each was devoted to me but I encouraged each of them to start fucking others). And once they had given up their pussy to another man it was just a matter of time before they were willing to do it again. My present wife is in her 60's and can't get enough strange cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SO DAMN FUNNY

That you think he would do anything but throw her ass out and divorce her. She's demonstrated that she has no love or respect for you. Hell, she's willing to risk your life by exposing you to every disease know to man, why would you stay with someone that has such a low opinion of you? Even for a fictional story this was absurd. And to the previous commentator that thinks there are a lot of subservient husbands out there? Grow a spine and get a clue.

justfunfor2justfunfor2about 10 years ago
Erotic Fantasy For Sure

I could very much see this happen with my wife, we love each other enough. I even have the guy pictured in my mind for her other man. I will tell her after she reads this story and then I think her pussy will be soaked. I know she has had a thought or two about him. It sure gets me going.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I am curiouse

@ Anon What was the fate of your earlier two shared wives? They divorced you or died in AIDS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it, love the life and love there cum

I just love eating pussy and sucking cock so nothing is more natural to me than submitting to my wifes slutty ways

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeealmost 10 years ago
Great Story

The author captured the emotions perfectly as he waited for his wife's call. Her decision to let the other guy spend the night was a good touch and put an extra twist to the jealousy and worry.

gunthernehmengunthernehmenalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

I felt like I was in the story and wishing I could really taste Jennifer. Emotions and internal conflicts can be difficult to express. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain garbage

Awful story. Can I have my time back that I wasted it reading it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Plain overwhelming excitement!

Your story was well written and was well worth the time reading each and every breath-taking word of it. To be married to such a woman makes you one very lucky guy. DTP

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
erotic

Very well written and captivating.I had a similar experience with my wife years ago and your story bright back some intense memories. This isn't for everyone, as some of the negative comments suggest. From those of us that ''get it''....thanks for the rush.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea,

but the story was very well written and created very vivid images of the characters and their actions. This is the way the story had to end - although she might have pushed her luck by having Dan spend what little was left of the night. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just more trash in loving wives. What else is new? Oh, sorry, this is the right category after all. Creampies, Cuckolding, Wife Cheating, Yep it's loving wives all right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved the story

It was a fantastic story.

I was disappointed it ended so suddenly.

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Great Buildup

I agree with a previous comment, it ended quite suddenly. Fantastic buildup and premise! It seems like you sort of stopped in mid-thought and this could have used several more chapters

dannbestdannbestover 9 years ago
similar

Very similar to mine and my wife's experience. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is only the beginning

this is quite similar to how my wife started picking up other men. once the initial hesitation was gone she went for more and more sexual adventures, often with complete strangers. sometimes I even got her to fuck others in my presence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry, but if my wife did this to me

there'd be six kinds of hell to pay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story of an sexual insecure guy.

This story starts with his sexual inadaquacy as far as the two of them are concerned so, he starts a fantasy that delights and excites his wife who decided that she needs something else than him for herself. She is selfish and immature and he is most likely a closet gay hiding in a marriage to protect himself against homophopic torment. This would be more accurate if he would acknowledge his homosexual side and they played together.

ldlarry52ldlarry52almost 9 years ago
Well Done

Loved how the characters talked through the fantasy to actually making it real. The thoughts and anticipation of the couple made it exciting and when they came together afterwards it was obvious she did it for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oooooookay

not my idea of a healthy relationship, but then again I have noticed that this place has a lot more screwballs hanging around it lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just another man with a cheating slut for a wife

The only thing he's getting out of this mess is the chance to catch something nasty and not have the Doctor be able to take care of it. He's excited about his wife cheating? Does he have no sense of pride or self respect? Guess not. Nothing interesting or entertaining about this drivel. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I loved your story. Anyone that doesn't "get it" should have clicked elsewhere after reading the title. My wife and I have been married over 30 years and our experiences similar to this story are among my fondest memories. There was one friend that used to fuck my wife...seeing the wet spot on the bed afterward would get me hard,then smelling her used pussy would have me ready to spend the next 20 mins. licking and sucking her to a massive orgasm. ...great story...well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Anon re his comment to Anon and wife

you are such a twat! The story is a good one

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interesting

First things first, I liked the story. Now, I find it interesting that people come on and bash others fantasies, considering the site were on. Then they go further to add their opinion, on what a healthy relationship is. One last thing she's not a "cheating slut wife" if their full filling their own fantasy and no one was hurt.. Keep writing STEELPEN Thanks for the ragging hard on!! LOL

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 8 years ago
Fabulous story

How can this not be rated at the very top? Like 4.95? I have never read a better or sexier story. Just seeing the quality of the writing, and having read and understood the title, I had a hardon before he even kissed her! They were still in the bar!

Sure would like to read more about this pair!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well told!

The subject is not my cup of tea. Even less to my liking is extreme physical revenge for cheating. However, adultery and its aftermath is always exciting. If the title to a story telegraphs its content, and you don't like such subject matter, why do you read it? Even more puzzling why do you comment negatively about the content? Escapes me.

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 8 years ago
thank you for the memories

My husband and certainly related to the story - first the fantasies then the search, the loving preperation, the nervoud excitement for both of us and then the loving embrace and uncontrollable desire for each other. I would be interested to read a follow up but from Jennifer's perspective - one that I csn certainly relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, wow, wow!!!!

Given me a raging hard-on. Can feel his feelings and can absolutely taste her.... Delicious

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love well fucked pussy

I love licking my wifes pussy after she gets fucked. She comes home drunk and full of cum then has me lick her then fuck her well used pussy then lick her again. One time her lover came in and my wife said the only way I could fuck her is if I sucked his cock clean first. Wow that was great. Now I suck cock all the time. My wife turned me into a cocksucking cum slut and we both love it.O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cleaning her up

My wife has played with other guys for over 40 years (we have been married 39) I still can't get enough of licking her well fucked pussy and licking up all the cum. I get the hardest watching her with two or more other guys knowing after they all have their way with her she will tell me to come over and clean her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First wife did that to me.

I wrote the story and posted it on fetlife...chastityman2...how my first wife came home drunk, and she got me to lick her clean...she was full of cum, several other guy's cum...I was high and drunk and I didn't care...go to fetlife for the full story.

She was a slut with a very used cunt...but when I was high, I didn't care...and that was back in the middle 70s, before AIDS and stuff...now, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!

VERY HOT!!! Can't wait to read more well written works from this author.

HandjobHeavenHandjobHeavenover 7 years ago
Why do people comment negatively when the content is not to their liking?

Why are people so aggressively negative?

There are clearly defined tags relating to the content of each story on the site and you can check them before reading a single word.

By scoring it low because the content is not to your taste it distorts the scores for the author and potential readers.

Your score should be based only on the story and how well it's told and not a vote against cuckolds or slut wives or, as I often read, a warning you might catch something nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffover 7 years ago
Very good emotional character development

You wrote that as you approached Jennifer's crotch you became 'dizzy with desire.'

I have been married to my wife for 51 years. If someone ever asked me to physcially describe her crotch, I wouldn't know how to answer the question.

Because it is at that moment that I become what I call 'emotionally drunk!!!'

I am transported to Nirvana. It is my true calling; my perfect place!!

She has never cheated on me & I will gladly go down between her legs whenever it is offered.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Well done. Exhaustingly good.

vinylzogvinylzogover 7 years ago
well done

Good story, nice job of building the story up. I especially like the part where she calls from the hotel and says ...he's going to stay the night. I've had that type of fantasy many a time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

All men who know they are not enough to please their women should be willing to take their place as a cum cleaning cuckold. Willing to jerk themselves off while watching their wife get the pleasure all wives deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cleqn me

Fuck that was awesome.......got me hard as a rock ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cum pie clean up !

About 15+ yr.s ago during my divorce period , I worked 2 jobs and a small business trying to get out of debt and still be able to eat. A couple that became friends had me fuck the wife bare back and came inside her pussy until overflowing. As I finished the husband went down on his wife and ate my cum out of her pussy as I watched . I then thought why would you like that ? Roll foreword15 yr.s later , now I've been married more than ten yr.s to a very sexy women but our sex life is slowing down. Guess what I have been contemplating? Yes , eating my wife's pussy after another man cums deep inside her ! I now understand what my buddy was feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So many negative comments. That's their thing, good luck to them, go for it. The fact that it makes you both happy is the thing. I joined a couple, we met at the hotels bar where they had attended a wedding reception a bit older than me and after talking a bit, they had had a few drinks, they asked me up to there room for a drink. After a few drinks he asked if I thought his wife was attractive, now she was a little bit plump with rather thick legs covered in nylons, a bit plain looking with glasses, I said any man would, how long you been married, 31 years, well I can see why. He stood up, holding her, her dress riding up showing her nylon covered bottom, I smiled and nodded, he nodded and I stood and put one arm around her and my other hand between her legs, she spread them a little. He let go, i held her and said you ok with this,a hesitant i think so, as her husband undressed. I said i would really like to fuck you, lets get those clothes off and i undressed her slowly, my mouth on her big tits as i slid her dress down, her tights and i said lay down, she did as i undressed never taking her eyes off my. I got down between her legs, her pussy was soaked as i moved my tongue up and down and then moved up pushing my cock easily into her. until I was fucking her fat pussy, her husband was stroking himself while I did it and as i fucked her he said keep it in her leaving no doubt as to where my cum was going. As soon as i moved away, he dived between her legs, slurping and licking as she bucked and groaned until he then moved and pushed into her and came very quickly. I was still standing when he pulled back and said lay on the bed, i did between his wife and him and she moved down and began sucking my cock, then he said is it okay if i have a go, mmm, his mouth surrounded my cock and they took turns until i told her to come up here, turn around, she did and she straddled my face , my tongue at her pussy watching her husband suck my cock, not an expert but he got it right and lifting her leaking pussy off me, told him not to stop, and gave him what he wanted. They said their first time with another, not sure about that, but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice...loved it!

Great story...more like it please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Great, classy story that ties together many erotic themes. Thanks for writing this!

ScargoScargoabout 7 years ago
Delicious

Done the right way, with initial consent and subsequent excitement. I too would encourage her to collect lots of fresh cum, then feed me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous