All Comments on 'Cuckold Shares Wife with an Older Man'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
scitlalpscitlalpabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved your story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The ultimate

The ultimate must come next - when Lynn's husband puts Charles' big cock into her pussy for her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pathic?

Is that a word?

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
This is Erotic??

Yuk It is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Florid is number one closet cuckold

He saw a story titled "Cuckold Shares Wife" and thought it was his biography, he couldn't wait to read it then spank off. Maximum closet cuckold there mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Floridaryan hehehe. You gotta be a faggot with a handle like that???

Him, JohnDuh, hucuck and betrayedlikeasoftcunt. They've been cucked hard. Do they realise it shows??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I can't help laughing at the out in the open cuckolds bleating like pathetic sheep to defend their unerotic fetish stories. And making up childish names for readers that have usernames, I wonder how old some of these pathetic sheep are? kindergarden?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Out in the open cuckolds are boring. Closet cuckolds are a laugh a minute though, reading every story with "cuckold" in the title then pretending to hate it by commenting negatively. That's real humor closetboy.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous Assholes

Do you ever comment on a story Or just comment on the comments. I'm a cuck? I think not. At least I have an opinion about the story. Not a bunch of chickenshit cocksuckers that have NOTHING to say about the story but lots to shovel about other people. Go fuck yourself you anonymous losers. Now I'm done comnenting about the comments.

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
It's a good story

And it's no wonder that the ridiculous comments about Floridaryan are all anonymous--and for the most part illiterate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
it's just another WACC story

Cuck, blah, blah, blah cuckold loving crap. but at least he warned us what was coming, gave it a 3 star. Thanks for the warning. I guess it's erotic in a cuckester kind of way. But not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Florid might be done

commenting about comments, but he isn't done reading every story with "Cuckold" in the title then acting like he didn't like it. He's done it a hundred times and as soon as the next cuck story appears he'll be one of the first to read and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Have Been A Cuckold - the writer's comment

A Key Word "Have".

Women don't like husband pimps - they don't respect them anymore than anyone else does. In fact only another cuck finds symphathy to another cucks plight.<P>

That specifically is the need for male humiliation.<P>

How sad for you writer - talent wasted as well.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey Anonymous I could Not Resist

I said I was done commenting on comments but could not resist after your last bash of me. Yes I comment on cuckold stories because I believe they belong in Fetish and last I checked it;'s free to comment on anything we feel like on this site. Seems to me your more worried about what I say than what the story says. Can you spell stalker???? Oh I guess you cant because you cant even spell the word Florida (Florid) I guess you did not get your diploma when you did not graduate from the third grade.William Smyth was right your are an illiterate boob. How about stop worrying about what I say and comment on the story you moron.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Hot!

Glad to see you returned with a hot new chapter! Can't wait till the next one is released. Also I hope we see more from this other couple! I love the tease and wish they had come along! Keep up the hot story.

screwherscrewherabout 12 years ago
Aaarrrrgghhh!!!

It ended just as things were about to really heat up. Personally i love this kind of stories and wish it was my wife Charles is about to take into the bedroom and screw.

1jbm1jbmabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Hot and very sexy.

I want to see and hear my wife sucking and fucking another man.

Turns me on.

I am hot and horny and waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks for a hot story; and my harden.

Joe

gomaco9gomaco9about 12 years ago
Lucky devil

I have been watching my wife suck and fuck other men for years now. Love to clean her up after.

This story is one of the best written on Literotica of this subject. I can relate to his love for being there and watching.

Want to here what happens in the bed room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It's amazing how many women are not satisfied by their husbands. So they make them willing wimp cuckolds. It seems these women have been cuckolding thier wimp husbands for years, how clever of them. What is even more amasing the cuckolded wimps don't seem to realise their women played them for cucks a long time ago and these women care nothing for their cuckolded wimp husband, maybe contempt and pity but no 'love' or 'affection'. Well done these women, liberation for women I say, you go cuckolding wives. It is starting to make sense why all these cuckold readers and writers are on this site and not fucking their wives. They haven't had sex in years so all they can do is dream about.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Almost...

Hot story, but I was disappointed that Charles behaved so crudely. Seems to me a more mature man might exhibit more panache when making love to a beautiful woman. But it does take all kinds.

LifeisRealityLifeisRealityabout 12 years ago
How disgustingly sick and subhuman

You serve others lower than yourself by the crude sick comments.<P>

Whats laughable is knowing what waits for them and you. Life without self respect or respect from all others especially your loyal fans.<P>

Sad that as you spiral downward to depths inescapable that you draw others into your sad plight - that without a life to look forward to.<P>

Sad - you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad indeed

Closet cuckster lamenting at length about a story titled "Cuckold Shares Wife" is without a doubt the saddest thing I have ever seen. There is no escape from that closet, a cuckster that inured cannot be freed from the Matrix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

Good story. Like to hear more. Older man and hot wife is a good combo.

The usual barely English comments below from people who have read a story they don't like - ignore them!

marriedpervsmarriedpervsalmost 12 years ago
Mmm, my kind of story!

I really enjoyed this because it reminded me of my own sexual lifestyle.

Thanks!! I'd love to chat with you if interested in sharing some sexy chats??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars

you added all the ingredients, your writing is good, the only objection is the wife's character should be more complex. disregard dismissive comments. some people wish they were writers themselves but lack the talent. many of them are just bored to death.

slowpokingslowpokingover 11 years ago
awesome

Yes, by all means disregard the comments of people calling this sick. Grammar may be rough in spots, but who cares. I thought it was a great story, believable, and that you did a great job of capturing the tantalizingly slippery slope of cuckoldry become public and how this can be humliating and a turn-on. Wish I could find more stories like this.

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
Wish I could give it more stars!

I have been coming back here to check when the next chapter would be uploaded but it looks like we have some more time to wait. I will keep checking because this series is incredible and I can't wait to see more!

caliguy92124caliguy92124about 11 years ago
Definitely one of the best

While I'm not an expert on cuckoldry, I have had some exposure to it. Your understanding of what some consider perversion, but what many consider just one more exploration of the many variations of sexuality, is very deep. I do agree with some of the comments that a good editor would have made it even better.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Interesting

I admit, I have not read your other tales and just how you became a cuckold. So I will do so now. Ignore the trolls and their stupid internet fighting between themselves. Even though your writing is good, a bit more detail and explaining how your feeling. Hearing your wife moan and gasp. That type of writing is what most who read these tales are looking for. As a bi stud who loves to give married women the ride that their cuckolds cannot. Make them cum harder and deeper than cuckold can, if cuckold ever did in the first place. I enjoy having cuckold watch, listen, knowing he cannot do what I do for their women in bed. Once their women go back to them with their stretched well fucked pussy and ass. As they eat my hot thick fresh seed out of their women, they know that their woman is now hooked on real man cock like mine. I enjoy having them truly submit to the fact that only a man sized thick cock can satisfy their women. And as the wife or gf encourage them, I have them clean and suck my cock. Suck as they jerk their cock over and at that stretched out cleaned pussy. That they are sucking a stud's cock as I hold their head and fuck their sucking mouth. Most blow their load all over that pussy and that triggers me to unload and have them eat my fresh load. To dress watching them clean up their own mess. I know, I will be invited back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh puke!

Put this retched shit on that other site that caters to these cum-sucking faggots who posted this garbage here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love it all

We did all of the above then my wife had me suck her black lover and suck his cum then he fucked her and had me clean up. The door opened and three of his black friends came in and all of them fucked her mouth, cunt and ass. Then we cleaned up and I was fucked while my wife watched. I love it all.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eating her cum filled cunt

Personally, not interested in reading about another man "eating her cum filled cunt" FWIW.

What is it with the IR section these days that the husband now always has to be cleaning up after the event! No thanks, not interested in reading about that.

Let's have some stories w/o that in it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love cleaning up my wife's pussy after someone has just fucked it Love your story to but where's the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep it up

What a wonderful husband...would love to be shared with an old dominant fat ma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
creme pie

I love my wife has been blackened now and I set her up with a huge black cock it is so full of cum we both enjoy. I now eat her to get her ready then suck Ron's cock before he fucks her. I share the cum with her and she now only fucks blacks.

George

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
I don't know ....

A little disjointed. If you're going to write additional chapters as a continuation of a story, then simply submit another numbered chapter with the same title. I can't seem to find where you started or where the next part is or what it's name might be. Help us out a little. The writing wasn't horrible, but read more like a documentary than a porn story. No ending and a terrible place to break. You need to create some emotion in your characters, not just have them go through the motions. Describe their feelings, what was going through their minds. Did they love each other, etc. Keep writing. You'll get better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ALMOST

Wish you had finished the story, either here or later.

It's frustrating to get so close then "no joy".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My young coworker sat me up with his young wife. I am 40 years her senior. It was truly fantastic! She tasted to sweet and so wet. She and I loved the two hours. He I think regretted it. She came so many times, and even let me have her butthole. More stories like this!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
Explicit sex with friends & hubbies permission is No 1

I loved the explicit way this cuckold story is written and how all three of the participants played their role, to me there is nothing so erotic than a wife who agrees to fuck others and still have respect and sex with their partners. Such women are rare and to be admired. This is a good reason for a long marriage. Just think of all the happy memories they will have to chat about when reaching 80+ years!

boraddaboraddaover 3 years ago

Nice , loved this story, just wish my wife would oblige me doing the same thing.How I would love to watch another guy stripping her, playing with her, then fucking her

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Would’ve been five stars but it ended abruptly. Good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous