All Comments on 'Mom Finally Becomes June Ch. 05'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The culmination of a fantastic series of stories - well done. Any chance of some more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i dont see how that can be the end. do his mom and aunt meet new guys, does he meet a new girl? if so how long do they keep sleeping with eachother til they do?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I'm sad to see this fantastic series end.

I think that it's the characters that make the story so good. All of the women deserve to have a good lover and a fulfilling sex life like Tommy has been able to give them.

They just didn't just get fucked, they got loved and sexually satisfied by Tommy, especially his mom.

I was wanting to read that Jane becomes pregnant and that's how June finds out that Tommy is fucking her sister.

All the way through this series it was a pleasure to read and an exciting erotic story.

Thanks for the great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

i agree with the other comments you have to carry this on to see who he stays with

its realy hot all the ladies love a good seeing too

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need more

Awesome story... please add more to it

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
Awesome.

Not a word I normally use but it seems to fit.

I have loved the series and in common with the other commenters, please consider going further.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Great story

Now he needs to get both sisters in bed at the same time for a threesome.

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
Fantastic

Now he needs to get the two sisters in bed and introduce karen

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I loved him fucking Karen and flashing back while he fucked the twins separately. He now needs to fuck the sisters together!! Please don't have this be the last chapter!!!!

girdlelovergirdleloverover 9 years ago
Well Done

A good, no, great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good Story

Time to have Tom have all three of his women at the same time, also, it's time for the twins to inform him that they're pregnant with his twins, and Karen to tell him that she's pregnant with his baby. Lucky young man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really...?

When...I...went...to..school...I...wasn't...taught... to...put...dots...everywhere...instead...of...the... correct...punctuation!

clive2007clive2007over 8 years agoAuthor
Ellipsis

According to Webster's Dictionary, ellipsis, indicated by three dots, as in ..., indicates "halting speech or an unfinished sentence in dialogue." Why do you assume that you know when all you have to do is LOOK IT UP to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter missing

I liked it but I feel as if there's a chapter missing between 4 and 5. I would also like t?o read abiut the 3 of them together. Good read though

clive2007clive2007almost 8 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

Thanks for your comment. I've rewritten this story, expanded it some and taken out a lot of things I didn't like about what was published here at long intervals over several years. The additions fill in for some of the discontinuity which you pointed out between chapters 4 and 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We need more!

Come on man. this cant end now, this is the best story i have read on this site. You need to have atleast 1 more chapter with June and Jane. A threesome and also doing them solo while both of them were sleeping in different rooms or something.

RanDog025RanDog025about 6 years ago
EVEN THOUGH THIS MEMBER HAS BEEN INACTIVE SINCE 2012!

THIS IS ONE OF THOSE STORIES YOU NEVER WANT TO END! YOU DID A WONDERFUL JOB WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THIS STORY. I COMMEND YOU. I AM A RETIRED EDITOR AND THERE IS ONLY ONE PROBLEM OR MISTAKE YOU MADE IN YOUR SERIES THAT SO MANY WRITERS MAKE. TRYING TO PUT EMPHASIS IN THE STORY BY ADDING AND OVER HYPHENATING FOR EFFECT IN THE LOVE MAKING. FUCK IS THE SAME AS FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKKKKK! ARG IS THE SAME AS AAAAARRRRRGGGGG! THEN THE ......, ........, ............! TRY LOADING THIS STORY INTO A TEXT READER AND ENJOY IT WITHOUT RUNNING A SPELL CHECKER, lol DAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNNN! BEAUTIFUL STORY BUT? IF I'D HAVE RECEIVED THIS IN THE MAIL, I WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT TO THE SECOND PAGE AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE TRASH BIN WITH SO MANY OTHER BAD STORIES! GOOD LUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Last Chapter

I think you killed the story by introducing Karen in the story. You should have stuck with June and Jane for being an Incest story. You killed it men!!!

I give a minus 5 star.

Yek.

ianlinyhianlinyhabout 4 years ago
I love your story ! All five stars !

This is one of the best Mom-son incest story that I have ever read.

I also like you to introduce Karen.

Looking forward to seeing next chapter soon about June and Jane, and the next three weeks of Tom with Karen !

Keep up your fantastic work !

Can’t wait to seeing it !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
255 Followers
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES