All Comments on 'A Submissive at Heart Ch. 01'

by hotbottom1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dont't get married

get a new gf every week and start to be watcher all the time.Get those fuckers with aid to do the gf for your ultimate pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GREAT START !

You've got me hooked on this story, where will it led too . post next chapter soon pleeaase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Dream

Loved story, please continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
quit early

yep. wontyour read stories after the kind of intro you gave me in the first few paragraphs. Glad i didnt waste time reading the whole bag of garbage

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Thank you for some guilt free kink.

I want to see more of this, of getting kinky for no reason other than that it's fun. Of heating another man's cum out of your girl's pussy just because you like it, with no comparison of the cum shooter and the cum eater. A bit of work on syntax would help but you won't get any complaints from me.

Jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!

Please continue on. One of my biggest fantasies. Imagine being locked in chastity while serving her this way. Begging desperately to earn release!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Since you say it is a true story, I think it is fair to comment on the fact that having sex with her unprotected after she fucked some guy isn't the smartest idea. It is less scary to go down on her after it but just crazy to have sex with her.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
excellent

I can relate to this in so many ways. Thanks for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
perfect - no spoken words needed.

Perfect - no spoken words needed. Just her overwhelming desire to cuckold him. Just his overwhelming desire to submit to her, both knowing the act of his submission and acceptance of her lover's cum sliding down his throat while he serviced her pussy for her made the unspoken and unwritten agreement and lasting bond of her dominating him and his subservience to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

nice

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
New cuckold knows what he ate

New cuckold eats his first creampie. Tasting the seed from another set of balls and cock. The stud who fucked her tight pussy must have really shot it deep for him to get globs and globs of hot thick seed a few hours later. Few hours ago I too bred a wife with hubby right there. After I pumped her full of my seed she made him clean my cock and I became semi hard again as he moved to his main meal. After 15 min and thee deep orgasms for her, she was clean. During that time she had sucked me up hard. Hubby had never sucked on a cock, much less ate a fresh creampie. But he sure was happy after he finished his task. So I had him lean over her. His cock lined up on her shaved pussy and jerk as he sucked my cock. As I unloaded and he swallowed, he blew his load all over her pussy. She then ordered, not asked, ordered him down to clean his filthy mess. I got dressed as as I kissed her and was leaving, he was deep into his chore. So I do understand how first times can be so great for cuckold. Not to mention his wife.

swm56swm56over 9 years ago
the comments,,,,

sometime are as good if not better than the story,,,,some of you guys should write stories urselfs

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story sounds true. If it is not the author's personal experience, then it is based on many true events. I GAVE IT A 5 [(☆☆☆☆☆) 4.85/5.0 = 97%]

This story is REALISTIC. BELIEVABLE.

Like the narrator i am also a big & strong man: 6'1.4" - 200 lb - deep voice, hairy body...

Yet whenever another man is hitting on my wife i think i died & went to heaven. My first & my 2nd wife, no difference, same pattern.

My first wife cheated on me. My brain was at first refusing to connect the dots. Yet the subconscios part of my psyche intuitively new what was going on. The more i was getting aware she was cheating on me, the more was i infatuated with her body. By that point i had stopped loving her, but i was sexually attracted to her beyond normal.

As to my 2nd wife, men particularly used to hit on her while she & I volunteered for the same charity. At big fund-raising events we both would work. Men were attracted to my wife like flies to shit (or male dogs to a bitch in heat!) Some complimented her. Some would chat & give her a business card. As i was witnessing that i felt i was levitating or hoving an inch or 2 above the ground. I was totally elated. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
You said

You said it was a.young man's fetish. Why not put it there?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Loved this

I love eating a fresh creampie and it's even better when your lover talks about how it got there as you are eating it. Even better if you get to watch them making the creampie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous