All Comments on 'Backsliding Ch. 04'

by bzzzman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
This series is really well done.

This is interesting, nicely paced, sexy, believeable, and romantic. All of us that know, or have known. religious people that have "backslid" can identify with it. This story has been written with some humor and a lot of thought. It's just a real nice series.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Open eyes

Once you open your eyes just a little bit, you get to see a lot and it makes you want to open them more. Unfortunately, it usually takes a while to outgrow the conditioning of the blind past.

trysttrystabout 12 years ago
Well worth the wait

Really fine series. Your characters smack of reality, as do the situations you create for them. The pace is wonderful. Your descriptions are vivid, and your prose both simple and eloquent. Fine work! Can't wait for the next installment.

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 12 years ago
Charming, believable, relateable

This series was very good from the start; but with these latest two entries (I just got caught up yesterday) it's really proven itself a winner.

The central couple is endearing, the tone feels believable, and the pace is wonderfully controlled. You've cleverly laid a lot of crumbs to lead the reader forward along a gentle path to greater adventure for our heroes, yet you throw in unexpected zingers (I thought the hardware'd be an earring!) too!

It's a sexy blend of suspense and romance, and wherever it takes us I think it'll be very entertaining to get there. The central premise about their religious background, as others have commented, feels very real to anyone who's 'been there', which only enriches what is a very fun and sexy journey.

adgeonadgeonabout 12 years ago
Great read as usual

Loving the series, it keeps getting interesting by the chapter. Hope you update soon, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Keep them coming

I'm really hooked on this story. I can't hardly wait until the next installment.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic can't wait for the next chapter

Fantastic can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A mindless blubber .

Not worth wasting time reading this trash. "1" !

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogover 7 years ago
Slow Slide

Really enjoying this step by step transition....

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 7 years ago

great story, very stimulating

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Mo’s innocent ho from the mosque is now showing both ankles and an elbow to the blasphemous camel jockey Jamaal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous