All Comments on 'Little Red Dress'

by cuckoldtony

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
Interesting story line

Hot interracial scenes combined with a hint of cuckoldry. A nice combination and a good story. To be continued? I hope so.

subguythomassubguythomasabout 12 years ago
Very hot!!!

Your story hit on my wildest fetishes. Your imagery was fantastic, I could see the crowd moving around the gyrations of your wife and her black lover. Absolutely loved it!

sweetbiforusweetbiforuabout 12 years ago
wonderful.

I often talk with my wife Susan about her taking a black lover and I'd love to watch her in a situation such as this. Susan is very receptive to having a black lover.

Doug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Brilliant story - seriously Fucking Hot !

I've a message for the previous guy that posted a comment, if you really want to see your wife get fucked by big black cock, then do it. My slut, Sue, is being fucked regularly by a number of black guys, she loves it and won't give up black cock, not ever! She's actually married to a friend of mine, but that's another story! She's fucking hot though.

newtype2525newtype2525about 12 years ago
Short but sweet

Love the scene and would only be better with more details and a bit of a set up for those who maybe didn't see the Rum dairies. Lovely showing and I can't wait to read more soon!

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more!

I'd like to read more about what happened to Sarah that night...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't get it

Decently written but as a major fan of sharing/watching wife stories (both interacial and non) I just don't understand why stories like this have the husband being such a wimp or the whole "Stay right there white boy..." concept.

wifwatwifwatover 10 years ago
Great story

Cuckold, Gang Bang, slut wife and humiliated husband.

What more could you want ;-)

gi_janetgi_janetover 10 years ago
fun

a little aggressive for me, but a really fun image.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
So

So you seemed to have started this story in the middle. lol You mentioned she had been to that club often, yet the club was new to cuckold. Lets hear about that. She seemed to know, or know of the two studs who fucked her in public on the dance floor. As well as the others who led her away. How did or does she know them? Has she been dating behind cuckolds back? Or did cuckold know, and just did or said nothing? Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
it's a niche story

The niche is not my cup of tea. you are a good writer & generally i like your submissions. Some of them i read two or three times. this one, 3 stars.

I am sure some people will love this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

Interestin our wives hav naughty streaks wen we not around, n the help is usually blk gys, so yes we really don't who's boss wen the cats gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
cock lover me and her

I love having my wife get fucked but the best part is when she makes me lick her pussy in front of the guys that fucked her. She now wants me to suck their cock. That sounds real good to me I hope they cum in my mouth.

blackgblackgabout 9 years ago
the club on Dayton

This stori reminded me of a club near I live.

Tha bouncers are always taking my friends girlfriend to the backroom.

They leave zipping up there pants.

The are not black tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
whore wives need a good lickingI

I have enjoyed watching my wife take a cock on a crowded dance floor but the best time was when she was getting fucked from behind as I was licking her clit and his cock. I was drunk that time but now lick her while she is fucking and will even suck a cock or many while being cheered on.O

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My girlfriend LOVES to dance (she loves other thing's too). I am a bad dancer, so she tends to go onto dance floor without me

Once while she was dancing by herself, the music switched to slow & she started dancing with a 40-year old guy. Slow music continued & they danced Tango Argentino. He kept her firmly pressed against his torso & his crotch. I was not sure what i wanted or how i felt about what was going on. I was confused.

When she came back to me, she kissed me very passionately & whispered in my ear: "I have to tell you something if you promise you won't be mad at me..." She insisted, was very cuddly so i i finally promised. She told me that he was pressing his hard-on against her all the time... Then she said, "He insisted & i promised him next slow dance. I told him i would speak with my boyfriend... Please say Yes. You have already promised you wouldn't be mad at me... please. You know i love you. Please say Yes!"

That night i discovered my voyeur side... i was very confused, i felt an outpour of mixed feeling... but i became aware that there was a voyeur man somewhere in my brain.

The 40-year old guy gradually became a part of our lives & our relationship... Everything was surreal, but i did not break up with the girlfriend until she dumped me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Simple solution.

Home to gun his gun and back or better yet call the Police from the cab. You just tell the cabbie that if he doesn't want to get arrested as an accomplice he'd better call his dispatcher and get the Police here or they're all going down. Really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Little Red Dress is a well-written, short & sweet cuckolding story. I gave it a 4+ [(4.45/5.0 = 89% = A]

cuckoldtony gives us the readers a fairly good insight into the inner workings of a cuckold's psyche.

Based on my personal experience, it is my layman's opinion that quite a few people have a latent (or dormant) voyeur/cuck side. It takes a traumatic (shoking) event to shake them profaundly & cause a 'seismic shift' in their psyche. As a result, their burried & dormant kinky side comes to the fore.

I enjoy sex with my wife so much more if i know or suspect she was asked out or kissed on the mouth by another man earlier that day. If i witnessed or she tells me someone asked her out earlier in the day, that night i fuck her like a man possessed, tirelessly, wildly, passionately and a bit too rough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
red dress, red lips, blond hair, black dick

he said she's been there before. just wanted to show her hubby that she likes black dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this story very much, gave it a 4.4/5.0 (88%)

I agree with anon 02/03/17, "Little Red Dress is..." - cuckoldtony know inner workings of a cuckold's psyche.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Likeit very much! Gave it a 5-

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
REALLY REALLY LIKE IT: ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4 = 88%)!

This story is under-appreciated.

It starts with a situation that was experienced by many men: his girlfriend (or wife for that matter) dances with a guy & his hard-on is pressed against her body. Cuckoldtony uses that to build a fuck fest fantasy. Nothong wrong about that: it's a FANTASY!

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 4 years ago
Forcing

Have actually had sex with black men on dance floor while hubby wanked but not sure I would have been into the rough and name calling aspects of this story, verging on racist? Overly Bullying? Would have spoilt it...... But hot scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4+ (****+)

Dancing in general, & slow dancing in particular, can affect a woman like a magic love potion (e.g. love potion number nine!)

My wife was groped & kissed on the neck on the dance floor on more than one occasion. I let her be. That's her.

She told me that dancing & being a bit naughty on the dance floor is her release valve.

I never tell her if I am jealous, or if she went too far. I let her be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it. She is white and enjoys black-on-white stories. Your story, while very brief, had good character development, clearly narrated what hubby was feeling, and the sex was extremely hot.

My wife has fucked at few black guys at dance clubs, right in front of me. However, we have never had an experience as extreme as yours, where the wife was basically taken oft to be used by numerous black men.

Great story! We always enjoy stories about white women getting black cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💯

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"My cock was like iron as I watched my wife get fucked on the dance floor of a seedy club, my heart was hammering in my chest and I felt nauseous and angry, but at the same time I was so turned on by it all. The black guy fucked Sarah for at least five minutes before I saw his expression change. His teeth gritted, he grimaced as his movements sped up until finally he stopped and gasped, a look of elation sweeping across his features."

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot 5 stars but I hated and loved the forced away part. I'm a tricky "Fake " cuckold. Strong dangerous military sigma introvert type. This stuff is erotic as hell, and I can play the pushy bull also. I hope for their sake they don't hurt my slutwife, not that I think they would. All women have a nasty inner slut that needs feeding from time to time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous