All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 27'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This

is such racist bullshit. This is how you make up for slavery, huh? No wonder you guys can't amount to anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Glad to see you're back tall white

Surprised you're getting such NEG comments when it's pretty darn obvious you are going someplace with all this, building up things, etc. I personally think others should be patient and see where it's going next. Maybe they shoud reserve judgment until you're finished? Yep, it is repetitive at times but I can see that being an important element of your (the white wimps' defeat and end humiliation), since it's so constant and neverending. I like aspects of Julie and the other harem of white beauties bowing to Trey's black dominance, and them accepting his treatment of them because of his big slab of black cock. YOUR STORY IS SO DIFFERENT. I've read all chapters now, finally, but never commented. But, everyone wants a quick IN and OUT these days, kind of like they'd rather watch a 20 minute movie than a 2 hour one where the story unfolds little by little. Such impatience huh? Yes, Yes, Yes I would like to see the story get a little faster to the point, but the MESSAGE you are sending is so different than any other story I have ever read. I can only hope (for your sake Mr tall white wimp) that you can handle all the bashing you get because I do think there's a really good overall story and message here. Getting your butt whipped by a younger black man who fucks your hot wife and bullies you into accepting looks like the premise, but who knows? Yep, that's total humiliation. Many who write you can't accept all you've been through & they think you're the only white man alive on this earth that would accept this but I am sure others have faced some of the same and that's why they fear your story. Damn! You sure have some balls publishing this story, even if they might be small ones. HA. Still takes some courage to do it and take all the abuse from others. Hope you don't give up. Ron.

submale45submale45about 12 years ago
Better...

This chapter was better than the previous one...it set a tone for how events would unfold.

Even though it had been done before in the story, it was erotic reading the description of the scene where Julie walks in on her wimp husband being emasculated by being made to wear her black lover's undwerwear over his face.

Seeing as we're at Chapter 27, I don't expect much of an update into the kind of 'routine' these recent events lead to in Chapter 28 (which, I'd expect, would be the last update for a while).

The direction in which the story is headed is towards further emasculation, and (am hoping) getting the wimp more in touch with his...let's say, non-masculine side.

Some changes to the wimp's wardrobe imposed by Julie and Trey maybe?

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Disappointingly...

... back into the old routine it seems to the point that even I do wonder if we, the reader, are in fact the ones who are being used and manipulated to see just how far we will go in tolerance, rather than the wimp.

What worries me the most is the last sentence that tells us that this day would become the table setting, actually mocking us by telling us in advance that this is the line that will be repeated over and over in future chapters. If so sadly even my patience may be exhausted Im afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It seemed never-ending

Never a truer line had ever been written in the history of literature. This story and I use the word story very loosely seems to have been going on for years and yet nothing has really happened, at the end of every chapter you say "and that was only a precursor for what would happen next" but in the next chapter nothing happens to move the story along you really need to make something worthwhile happen because at the moment there is no reason why anyone should carry on reading this boring crap and the scores prove this.

turgidcockturgidcockabout 12 years ago
author of "Washing Underwear" comment...

hahaha...very good...so witty...sincerely...I laughed out loud when I read your comments...if you ever decide to submit stories on here...please forward me your user name...I love your style...great comment...

Weak_White_WimpWeak_White_Wimpabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the Author of Black Man One

Yes, there are many other chapters with a great deal of sex involved. Humiliatingly, these last few chapters were just segway chapters that i had started a long time ago, and just added to get back into the flow of the real story. i am sorry they are so disappointing, but the middle to end of chapter 28, chapter 29 and 30 are more sexually highlighted, which are more difficult for me to write considering how defeating they were for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I am really happy you keep writing

I look forward to each new chapter! I regret the author is getting so heavily criticized. In my own personal experience I know there are men like Trey. He may indeed be psychopathic, but I've known men like him. The Black Dominance subculture exists. In my own experience, the only difference has been the black men who dominated me went further than Trey has. Trey does seems to only want to hurt and humiliate the wimp. I was forced to pleasure the men who dominated me along side their endless stream of women.

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago

I dont think it simply needs more sex, that itself can become repetitive. I think it just needs a little more thought while cutting out some of the more mundane and repetitive brief washing stuff. Have him express his defeat a little less and show it a little more by adding those important details that make the whole thing more erotic, sex without eroticism is little better than the washing scenes after all. As an example simply by wimp seeing the other husbands watching in some scenario of your own devising his wife being taken by T would be so clearly devastating to wimp that we can all share without him simply expressing it. But there are so many ways the writer can add this aspect with a little lateral thought.

Meanwhile as others have stated why not expand upon the other wives who presently are simply very grey foggy images to us who we know nothing about. They can be used as they were regarding J's likely pregnancy to stimulate our imaginations before the event with J and wimp actually occurs. Such things keep us wondering and gets our minds ticking over imagining the possibilities. I think we have gone as far as we can understanding the demoralisation of washing T's briefs, it can remain but not in such a prominent manner while more interesting things are tking place out of the reader's radar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More humiliation than sex

For this being a more or less true story, their was a lot more sex that the white whimp was not aware of. He was probably not aware of the sex that was going on at the club or the jim where the white wifes worked, so he can't write about it. I didn't mean for him or any one else to take my comments on the other chapters as putting his story down. If anyone did I am truly sorry. For readers like me that like more seduction and blow by blow sex by the black men of the white wifes, I wish Whimp would use his imagination to fill us in on what he thought was going on. This story has become like drugs, we can hardly go another day with out our fix. When their is very little sex it is like smoking a joint but when their is well described sex it is like cocain. Reading about black men taking white women away from white husbands is very erotic to us cucks. Please keep writing the story is fantastic. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
um guys

for those of you suggesting different paths for the story, remember this is all based on a true story that actually happened to him. He can't help the fact that he was made to wear and wash underwear endlessly by a black man who attends a night club that caters solely to black men and white women, who owns a fitness center that caters solely to black men and white women that he received funding for by simply intimidating 9 white men. This all actually happened, so your suggestions are pointless.

/s

Born2BBlackOwnedBorn2BBlackOwnedabout 12 years ago
I am hoping it will go even further

I keep waiting for Tray to force the wimp to do more than smell his ass... Like lick his feet or suck his dick. Tray seems to get aroused by humiliating the wimp. I keep thinking it will go in that direction and it would add more dimension to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fuck the white wimp

I would like to have the black one fuck all the white husbands as they are lined up in a row and all of them crying and wimpering like white faggots come on lets get nasty with some black cock in white ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Why is the next chapter being so long 2 be approved.

Ever thought about posting your stories anywhere else?

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Strangely familiar comment

Any suggestions where? I have to say that literotica is decidedly anal and totally inconsistent about what it allows and doesn't allow. One moment it lets through badly written badly, punctuated and badly copy checked dross then suddenly gets all hissy about what it deems faulty in some way. Just weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Always was curious about stories like this. Are there really white guys that think like this and let their wives or girlfriends have sex with black men

Born2BBlackOwnedBorn2BBlackOwnedabout 12 years ago
Have you abandoned us again?

Just let us know what the hold up is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It happens a lot in college

THIS IS A TRUE STORY I am not any good at writing stories but when I was going to M-------- University in 2001, it was my freshman year. I become friends with a white guy and his white girlfriend that were freshmen too. They had went to highschool to geather and now college. She was very good looking. Every thing was ok until their second year. Some girls that she got to know told her she would look like Holly Madison the playboy girl if she would change her hair white. She asked her boyfriend if it was ok and he screwed up and said ok. One of the girls was going out with a good looking black guy. When his girlfriend changed her hair color she did look a lot like Holly. To make a long story short it wasn't long before she was hanging with the girl with the black boyfriend and it sure wasn't long before the other black guys noticed her. With in 3 weeks she was having sex with a black guy that people in the know said had a cock 9 3/4 inches long by 2 1/4 wide. The poor boy friend kept giving her money and buying her presents. I asked him why and he said he was hopeing she would come to her senses some day. When they got out of school they got an apartment togeather but she was still screwing the black guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Wow!!!!! It is now starting on 2 months with out an update. Please keep us posted. I noticed that the story has had 8777 views so you have a big following so don't quit now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
eagerly awaiting the next chapter

PLEASE don't quit! At the very least could you drop in and leave a comment letting us fans know whats going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
waitin on more....

was really hopin youd continue this....dont stop now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Kinda Short

It has been quite a long time sense the last update. My memory is kind of like my cock, both are a little on the short side. It has been so long that I am starting to forget what the story is about and don't want to have to go back and reread the prior chapters. I realize you are the author and I'm the low scum that reads and then complains, but could you please keep us informed on what is going on. Other than the time between chapters the story is excelent.

doughman42doughman42almost 12 years ago
come on, dude...

At least do us the courtesy of dropping in and letting us know whether or not you plan on finishing the story. I drop by every day JUST to see if this story has been updated.

Weak_White_WimpWeak_White_Wimpalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Message from the Author.

My apologies for the delays, once again. i have every intention of finishing the story and await approval on the next two chapters. Please be patient, and thank you all for sticking with the story. It is very much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cannot wait for the rest...

Thanks for letting us know that you intend to continue what I consider to be the most erotically charged and stunningly relevant stories on this site. I cannot wait to see the wimp stripped even further of the little remaining manhood he clings to in the face of this utterly superior black man.

spyintheskyspyintheskyalmost 12 years ago
Good news

Im waiting for wimpy having to introduce the baby to the grandparents with wifey proudly alongside in her sun dress. That should give his mum ideas.

Born2BBlackOwnedBorn2BBlackOwnedalmost 12 years ago
Why the delay?

Can you please tell us what the hold up is for getting your chapters approved? Is there anything your readers can do? It's been so long, it's hard to keep the momentum going,

doughman42doughman42almost 12 years ago
Yeah. This is sad...

It's been fifteen days since you posted telling us you had submitted the new chapters. If it's really taking the site that long to post new stories, maybe you should consider posting somewhere else. Have you ever thought about ASSTR? I read some authors over there, and they post it themselves. They finish the story, and post it the same day. Might be worth looking into...

EnormusinemEnormusinemalmost 12 years ago
Still Waiting

Im checking back after a couple of months., wow still no update. I know, the site is waiting to approve it. Im glad I checked back in on it. I was thinking of writing some things on here as well but maybe it would be better to find another site. I would be pissed if I spent as much time writing my story as you have and then have to wait for over two months for it to post. WTF?

PS; Dont get me wrong wimp, I love the story but you got to get a fire under your ass and move them digits, you got fans now...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mom and dad visit wimp son

mom and dad meet up with son . and dad watches as mom is made to submit to black cock.

spyintheskyspyintheskyalmost 12 years ago
Oh dear

Mom and dad seem to have had quite a delay on route, they will miss the birth of their grandchild at this rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Black Man One: A great story of palpable humiliation

Remember, this is only a fantasy, and as such, can be whatever he wants it to be. If you don't like it, leave. Noone is forcing you to read it. I like the very darkness, degrading, demeaning, humiliating aspects of it, from the point of view of the weak white wimp, and then there is Julie. Her submissiveness, utter subjugation to Tra'mon is also chilling. This is probably what it feels like to be "enslaved" and publicly humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
10/10

My first harem story. I know the gays want Black Man One to go gay just don't do it because you have created such a great archetype that will last forever by going gay that would undermine the perfection of his god like powers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please go on!!!

beautiful story but please go on!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hahahahahahahahahahaha

I just had to totally laugh at this shit. what a load of garbage!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am a wimp

I was made to be a bith to a younger, muscular Black man. Specifically my daughters 19 year old boyfriend. However he is hardly a boy. He is all man who has taken to sleeping with my wife. I am terrified of him and his strength. I can relate to the tall white wimp. I am 6'7" in height but thin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lulz

I love it when a nigger impersonates a white man just so he can say "niggers are better than honkies" and throw another prison fantasy at us. back where I come from we beat niggers like you to death "weak nigger wimp"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
quit writing

hopefully this idiot has given up writing this drivel .go crawl back under your stone!

MarkBlackMarkBlackover 10 years ago
Very interesting story

Such wonderful history has to have long continuation. Many heroes also have to be many stories. It would be desirable instead of humiliation of the husband, to read more about group sex with his wife and other wives, adventures in club and the fitness center. It is more than tattoos and piercing, it is more than public sex. Instead of pants on the head, the member would be better to allow to suck to cock and to lick the wife after sex. Please continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant.

This story is brilliantly written. The fact that it makes the "comments" underneath so passionate (positive or negative) is proof of that. This type of story plays with the most fragile of a man's psyche.. his sense of control, and the slow betrayal of that which he holds most dear: his wife. Very entertaining and erotic. You and Stormbringer are two of the best writers on here. I hope to see more someday, and along the same lines!! Thanks-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked a lot but it would have a lot better if the protagonist would get aroused by the humilliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
end of story

Julie will call a black gay club and they will send two well hung black studs to take away weak white wimp for a life of black sexing. The ultimate humiliation will be Trey will fish out of the toilet a long piece of black shit log and force weak white wimp to eat it like a hotdog plus make him lick shit covered fingers clean to his satisfaction to the cheers of JULIE AS SHE FILMS THE SCENE WITH IPHONE.

That will end the story as weak white wimp is cuffed and taken away with a towel dropped over his head. Then Trey and Julie will consummate their love before julie takes a shit in toilet and throws her gold wedding band to be flushed away. The diamond given to Trey who gives it to his black wife.

What Julie does not know will fuck her up. Trey takes her to his house and the black wife quickly domesticates Julie into a slave meant to be bred by black men who pay for the privilege.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

LOVE The comment below. Ah, closure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dumbest story i ever read

beyond a shadow of a doubt this story was ridiculous. just waiting for the husband to break the guys head with a bat. couldn't be more disappointed in the whole concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Caps !!!!!!

i i i i i i ?? AYSM ? EVERY time you use an I in any sentence, you must capitalize it, always. This is one reason I can see, this was not written by a white guy. Had to be a ghetto dude or dudette.This "story" is all trash, and not even good trash. Let's not continue to make the races so divided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Kinda dumb

Why doesn't the the husband just leave her? Clearly she doesn't love him. If I was in the husbands shoes, I would of splattered the guys brains all over the place before he even touched her the first time.

DontJudgeMeDontJudgeMeover 8 years ago
A little critique.

There are some problems with your writing.

First and foremost, there are no likable or even relatable characters. The narrator is constantly described as 'weak' and 'a wimp' - and those seem to be the only traits he has. As a human being, especially a moderately successful one, I would like to think there's just a wee bit more to him than that? Why does he keep accepting the other man's dominance, even if he hates it? Is it just fear of getting beat up? 'Cause it seems like a businessman like him should be able to call the police. And even if not, when you push a man (or woman, for that matter) hard enough, sooner or later, he'll push back, often rather violently.

Julie is blonde, sexy and evidently attracted to physical strength - and repulsed by weakness. That's more or less all I know about her. I would like to think that my own wife at least feels a degree of love and loyality towards me and would side with me, should a bully like Trey move in in my neighbourhood, but not so with Julie. She willingly accepts the bully's behaviour of the man she loves and his dominance over her, humiliating and abusing her again and again.

She has the same problem as the other white women in the story - no pride or self-esteem at all. They are more or less described as animals instead of humans - the strongst and most dominant male gets to mate with them over and over. That's really doing all women a huge disservice, but I guess that's how the author wants it.

Trey is a schoolyard bully. He's black, has a big dick is strong and speaks like a thug and he wants to mate with white women. That's all there is to the main antagonist (or protagonist? Sometimes, from the way the story was written, I couldn't tell).

Why would the people accept this? 13 white wimps just accept the fact that their nice lives are over? Doesn't seem believable. Especially since each and every one of them was able to raise 50 grand to give to him.

Why the hell did they do that? Fear? People who have 50.000 dollars also have the smarts not to hand them to people they fear. That's why we have police and courts of law, you know. But for some reason Trey's shoolyard bullying seems to be working in the real world. And that irks me. Was it supposed to be an investment? Shouldn't they have signed contracts then?

Your writing itself is also somewhat lacking. When you end direct speech and start it again immediately, it's generally assumed that a new person starts talking. You don't need three pairs of citation marks for three sentences if it's the same damn person speaking. It makes it uneven and destroys any kind of flow.

Pronouns want to be your friend, if only you let them. People don't keep repeating people's names - they use he or she instead. Again, it'd make it easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
weak white wimp is dead

we are not sad to report the demise of weak white wimp. he witnessed a real white man fighting a black man and winning. when that happened he realised just how much he has disgraced he was to caucasians everywhere. he knew that if he would stop being lazy learn to fight and work out that he too could do the same. unfortunately for him he did not take that path. instead he chose to take a large dose of sleeping pills and thankfully put himself out of our misery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ready for more!

I liked your story and would enjoy reading more. Please write a final chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
First and last

time I read this racist crap, obviously written by some black guy that dreams of this sort of thing being realistic which quite obviously it is not. If it were real life I would willingly shoot the fucker, AND the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
true story? i call bull shit!

how many laws have those blackmen broken already? too many to count. no one sees the need to call the police after assault and battery or sexual assault? are you that delusional? ugh this unrealistic bull shit should be in humor and satire since it has no place here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ridiculous, racist and pathetic series

At some point everyone fights back. The guy should just take a gun and shoot that bully and leave her wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Needs a long lost twin brother

Ron the twin should show up. Richards parents will have called him. He is the opposite of Richard. Trey would cold cock him thinking the wimp was being disrespectful. Ron is admitted to hospital. Julie is fearful for Trey......so knows Ron will not let Trey off without revenge. The last words to the story will be from Ron to Richard....."prison will not go well for you weak white wimp".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REFUND!

Please REFUND the time I invested / wasted reading this stupid redundant, copy and paste scenes, Got you a present -- It's called Word / Spell Check - use it,

This is moronic trash - seek Therapy now, do not wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's nice to see....

That they have writing classes even for uneducated juveniles who are in prison. I hope your little exercise made you feel better about being cornholed by big white guys every night. Have a nice life, convict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great work

these are great hope You keep updating them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

More chapters please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gentle Tra'mon

Maybe you realised that Trey was being kind of gentle to you, wimp?

Had I been in condo no. 1 - or by the pool - you would have been fucked or made to suck my cock. Or both! In that order... And I'm NOT black!

/ JS (comment on the whole series)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

When’s the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In the age of BLM and the need to pay reparations, Trey will decide for the 25 white women and the 9 white married wives to serve the black community as sluts for BBC to be bred regularly and become submissive mothers to their black breed Trey will have black women become the unrepentant disciplinarians over the overwhelmed white women as they struggle with pleasurizing their Mistresses. Some of the white slaves will be passed over to black girls who will put them hard to work by the young energetic girls whose mothers will proudly beam at them. The exhausted white women will be encouraged to bring in their mothers and sisters to show them a new way of life

beta_sissybeta_sissyalmost 3 years ago

Great story, very erotic to a sissy like myself. Just a shame it has not carried on, or that the author has not written others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why they make guns. Black mother fucker would have been dead.

StutzelStutzelover 1 year ago

this ending was ridiculous, the author could have put black people as the bosses of the 13 husbands, something with more sense. In Rio de Janeiro, anywhere (all 2), both would be a separate KIT, you can't share anything with the guys or play. If you don't mention the ugly quirks (kissing a man's ass) and the guys know, it will end up in the microwave. I also point out that my note is comments, they are based on my local culture, in Brazil racism comes from the rich who are European (father and mother, European and he was born here, for example Jair Bolsonaro), we poor people are very mixed, we are centuries of mixing. In the US, I see a very different culture in which blacks mostly hate whites and whites hate blacks. Here the problem is the extermination of the poor, but the media only talks about a black person who has died lately. - try to rewrite history to put it more within a logic, the boy and the new manager his father an African bought the company, they are all employees. there is no formal contract , these are employment contracts , no physical violence , please a group of trained people , who work in management positions , is there no police ? try to place your stories in reality, otherwise it looks like a fairy tale. It could be a loss of money in gambling, problems with income or expenses, since the character said that he spent a lot of money to deceive the woman there, it could have been in the red. Also see if the guy wakes up , several months without sex with the woman , seeing sex scenes and everything , he got upset every time , would it be more pathetic for him to get a hard-on with another man fucking his wife is he trying to hide your erection. From the separate kit attitudes, it appears that both black and white men are gay. There goes note 2 for chapter 26 and 27.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@anon: Reparations? You must be joking.

I'm surprised how few people have commented on how absolutely racist this story is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is trash. Black guys would be appalled by this nonsensical bullshit. The correlation to Black Panthers, the portrayal of black men being thuggish, the rape scene. All of it. Idk what white guys wouldn't be offended by this entire series with all the suggestive statements about us being inferior pussies. White women wouldn't like being deemed as over the top mindless whores that fall under control to a black man. I understand the premise is ir cuckold, but this goes beyond. Again, and as others have said, seek therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Hi Richard,your story is really fantastic, I hope you would continue it and give it a proper ending atleast. If you are doing well , please finish this story, it deserves it. You have written very erotically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous