All Comments on 'Toddling'

by Koba

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KobaKobaabout 12 years agoAuthor
Format

Hmmmm! I have no clue what happened here. I have no idea why the poem is double spaced the way it is because it shouldn't be. The only breaks should be between the strophes. Oh well. Anyone know how to fix these things? I have tried to fix typos before with no success.

Kat0511Kat0511about 12 years ago
Powerful and moving

A beautiful and moving depiction of the bond between a mother and her son. It brought tears to my eyes thinking of the connection I have with my own. Bravo!

Kat0511Kat0511about 12 years ago
Re: Format

To make edits, you submit it again with the same title but the word EDITED before the title. There is a "Notes" section right about the "Preview" button on the submission screen. The spacing is a different issue. You might look at some of the guides on submissions.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE COLLECTIVE SUBCONSCIOUS

scares what we dont fathom. TK U MLJ LV NV

Maria2394Maria2394about 12 years ago
OMG

Koba, this brought tears to my eyes. You should have gotten a little green E for this one. Man, you are so good. I am glad this showed up on "my" day.

~ m

Sensual_GoddessSensual_Goddessabout 12 years ago
You are quite a poet.

The best poetry leaves the feeling behind, after the words are whispered out loud by the reader.

It causes that dip in your being, like a boat leaves a wake on a smooth lake surface.

It makes the world seem to bobble, then right itself. The view is always a little different after your feet settle. Right, but different.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoba@Koba
125 Followers
I live in Alaska. I am a Dominant. I enjoy writing erotic stories and poetry. Would love to read any and all feedback from anyone who reads my writings. Feel free to contact me!