All Comments on 'Hiking Buddy Pt. 01'

by RalphyNJ

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
naked_llamanaked_llamaabout 12 years ago
finish this

please.. im tired of unfinished series and stories here in Lit.. so please i beg you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

more more more more...............need i go on

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago

IF there is sufficient interest??? Believe me, there's sufficient interest. There are a lot of us who appreciate nothing more than a good love story and this promises to be one. I especially like the ones where the two people get to know each other before jumping into bed with each other (the one small sex scene in this story hardly counts). Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

More please. You must finish what you start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OK

A little too sickly sweet for my taste.

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
sweet, but so wat...?

complete it please..hav faith in ur skills..u know u write better than a lot of oders wno post on lit..there vil b smbdy who appreciates ur work...

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

I love this story! I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter please!

Yes there is interest!! Great build up to the story instead of a wham-bam like so many. Post quickly please.

BatmanChickBatmanChickabout 12 years ago
Post the next one

I loved reading this. Please I want to read MORE!

headtripheadtripabout 12 years ago
Four stars

I looking forward to reading the next chapter, these two characters have amazing potential.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Yes

Would definitely like to see a part 2 for this story. So what if there's no big drama, Brandon and Dan are a cute couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Please write Pt 2 or more

This is one of the best stories I've read on here. I can't wait to hear the rest of the story. If it is true, WOW!!! If it is fiction, you are a very creative writer, you should be doing it professionally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes Please... Chapters 2, 3, 4...

I loved the story! It's sweet, romantic, not loaded up with sex, yet building with anticipation for how the relationship will progress! Thanks for a story that makes me want to see what happens next instead of being able to figure out who's going to F who and how many times, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Keep writing~ Very good story. I'm surprised that Dan said he saw him as a brother cause I think he sees him as more

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Wonderful

Excellent and well done, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i have never read the same story through and through twice in one night. You better continue or I will have to spank you too *wink*

Can I please request more romantic stories from you? This story is so beautiful, so I thank you for making my night :)

knarf82077knarf82077about 12 years ago
More please!

Drawn into this story on so many different levels. Would love to see how it plays out! Enjoy your writing style as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

C'mon, we need the rest of this story!

Gene63Gene63about 12 years ago
I loved it!!!

I loved your story and certainly hope there is, at the very least, a PART 2. I love seeing the relationship between these guys grow and deepen. It kind of makes me wish my little brother and I had been closer. Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

This so far is amazing :D please oh please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More please!

I've really enjoyed the story and your style of writing. You've piqued my interest and I'm curious to see where this beginning will lead. Please press on and write more. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wheres part two

god i hate it when ive read through a story and its not finished.? it really pisses me off....i hope you finish this story soon before i forget ive read it.? its one of the best ive read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this unfinished story

seems like it was written by a chick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I did get a giggle that the man who knows "autodidact" and can rattle of a list of medications by their generic name rather than brand name actually asked this: "What's the word for the opposite of selfish?" when chatting with Dan. It would surprise me if he didn't know the opposite of selfish is "altruistic", or at least that's the word that first came to my mind. There are others....obviously "unselfish" would be the one many people might first consider, but there's also: "selfless" (which would be another one that comes to many people's minds), "magnanimous", "generous", "considerate", "benevolent", "self-sacrificing", "philanthropic" (although not so much in this sense as it is used more to refer more to the sense of "charitable"), "self-denying", & "ungrudging".

It was a sweet story. And sometimes jerk doctors need to be taken down a peg or two. I've dealt with my fair share of them and it feels good when they have that "god complex" and a patient or patient's loved one proves they are NOT the all-knowing one they think they are. It surprised me that they threw Brandon out after Dan's surgery...patients, especially those who have had surgery and are not totally alert and oriented, ARE allowed to have a loved one at their side regardless of visiting hours. Or that's been my experience in EVERY hospital I've been in, and I've been in more than a few. I once spent 11 months straight in one hospital plus the month and a half prior to that in and out of two others and while I didn't have someone with me 24/7 the whole time, much of the time I did have a family member present. My Mom stayed nearly a month at one point. No one complained....well one dr grumpily said something about how there were always "all these people in [my] room and he had a hard time getting in" which was BS. Generally the only people there were my Mom, hubby and son. And the day he complained was a day I'd had surgery and needed someone I trusted as my advocate there..as is a patient's right. Needless to say the doc who complained caused Mom and I to request that I NOT be seen by that doc again since he did not respect my rights as a patient. Hope to see the rest of the story.

RalphyNJRalphyNJabout 9 years agoAuthor
Response to anonymous comment regarding "what's the opposite of selfish?"

I’m the author of ‘Hiking Buddy’, responding to the extensive comment posted anonymously in January of this year:

Thank you for the comment, which caused a discussion at home and also made me go back and review the place in the story where Brandon asks “What’s the opposite of selfish?”

He was not expressing an ignorance of simple English, he was making a point that he felt would be best made by means of a rhetorical question.

I hope you enjoy(ed) Part Two.

RalphyNJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice build up

Great start to a many chaptered story. Keep it up (no pun intended) please

M

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Know it all..

I have read different stories by the author and the main always is so full of fun facts...I listed drugs by chemical name but I'm not a pharmacist. I gave him drugs understanding how the dose will affect his blood level and memory, while reading the xray films to the doctor, but I'm not a doctor either. You know your suffering from PTSD mixed in with survivors guilt and youll die but for the great and knowledgeable me! Oh and I'm not a psychiatrist or therapist either. (Only 16 more guesses) I can only imagine what this guy is like in real life... I'll bet he has all the answers all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

really enjoying this read jonathan

RalphyNJRalphyNJalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Sources of Knowledge

I’m the author of ‘Hiking Buddy’, and this is a reply to the reader whose anonymous comment was titled “Know it all”.

Thank you for your interest in my stories.

Like the character Brandon, I have a layman’s interest in medicine and pharmacology, which has prompted me to gather some knowledge in those fields. Secondly, the ability to recognize fractures in X-rays is the result of doctors’ guidance through X-rays of my own fractures.

As to the signs and symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and survivor’s guilt, they are well known to many who have had close contact with sufferers from those conditions. (The same applies to symptoms of brain concussion.)

Last, your comment indicates that you have not limited your reading to just one of my stories. Apparently they have held your interest. I hope you enjoyed them.

RalphyNJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Haha He/ She was right

He did have an answer LMAO. Too good

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0). The story is erotic, realistic, & romantic, all in one!

This story has so far got 38 favorites (faves) out of 47,303 views which is 0.8 faves per 1K views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

The author ended Part 1 of the story with a cliffhanger.

I will read P. 2 sooner rather than later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous