All Comments on 'How to Roleplay'

by RockyMountainErotic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent advise/essay!

This should be introduced to the main stream Media as "The only Other person needed in a Marriage..." How-To, book/guide or maybe Manual...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Coming up to 30 years together, so we go to hotels for over night. Still have kids at home so we are short on privacy and time alone. Aside from that, getting the hell out of the house sure makes relaxing a lot easier.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 10 years ago
Thank you

It sounds like fun. Let's Pretend shouldn't have to stop when childhood does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good stuff.

Another tip I wish to offer the reader and consumer of sage advice would be to drop the verbal filters. Often we pride ourselves on the propriety of our speech and the way we filter it for social situations. When adopting a scene, it helps to use vulgar and inappropriate verbiage. It may sound simple, but try saying things like "cock", "cunt", "fuck me daddy", "yes mistress" into the mirror. Often you will feel a shame or have a laughing fit due to the ridiculousness of what you see and hear coming from that mirror. You need to adopt the character just like an actor.

There are actual "actresses" on the web that I find wholly grasping of this genre (POV, solo dialog, taboo subject). Try searching the names "Bettie Bondage", "Xev Bellringer", "Diane Andrews", "Sydney Harwin" and "Dana Kane" for clues and examples of actresses who can help embolden your dialog. If you can do it in front of a mirror, you will have an easier time pulling off your part when it comes to the role you play.

Smokepole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous