All Comments on 'Little Black Skirt'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Oh yummy...

You're a very talented writer. It's hard to write a character who's so "quietly" forceful, i.e. simply not taking any no's as well as you did. Obviously she was reluctant and really thinking she shouldn't be, but I never had that oh, kinda feel sorry for that girl, feeling.

Totally 'licious story.

Thanks for the fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice one

rock concert sex...mmmh. reminds me oh my youth. good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My god

That guy was an asshole.

That didn't turn me on at all

it just pissed me off.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot!

Guy develops an instant attraction to an attractive shy girl in a black Mini Skirt. Hustling her into a bathroom the two of them proceed to get it on. Hot Read!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Hot!

Guy develops an instant attraction to an attractive shy girl in a black Mini Skirt. Hustling her into a bathroom the two of them proceed to get it on. Hot Read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hmm

I usually love your stories, but damn that guy was a complete arse! I'd have given him a good slap, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Yours stories are great. If only there were more of them, or writers who wrote more like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Anal

Love the incorporation of anal into your stories! Thanks for writing like you do!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this a Rape by any other name?

Forcing oneself onto someone who initally says "no" is rape - not a good thing to consider cockily!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Rape!

I agree it was rape, she said No! This guy is an Asshole only interested in getting his self off.

lazarithlazarithover 11 years ago

Yes, it's fantasy and a great way to experience some of our darker thoughts, but this Damon is kind of a Demon and should go to jail. I hope that the story helps some people to keep these thoughts as a fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

pervert, your a perv

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

That was awesome! I wish I had enough balls to take the reigns as you did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Handicap ????????????

Gee, the only thing you didn't include in your unbelievable story - she wasn't a virgin. How could you have not included that with all your other first? Sorry, but it was truly a story that didn't strike me as interesting. As a handicap person myself, you showed like of consideration to one who might have required that facility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ideas

do a story of a dog fucking a girl

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok

Total bs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ok

All was fine but the dirty sentence from the girl just didnt fit at all. Completely ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Put this in non-con not first time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous