All Comments on 'Expanding Horizons Ch. 04'

by sleeplessgurl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BenLongBenLongabout 12 years ago
More Please

A great continuation of a good story. Please say there will be more than the advertized 4 chapters! Keep it coming.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Better In Person

then on the computer. Having told all to each other via the computer their private wants, needs and of course desires, once these two got together the temp was bound to rise. After all these years the two of them still sizzle. I'm sitting here trying to think of all the words to use instead of saying....This Was Hot....their coupling was exotic and I never felt this was in the wrong category even though it contained anal, and involved being tied up and spanked and slightly dominated. It was erotic catch up sex!!!!!!

OnlyJuan4OnlyJuan4about 12 years ago
Keep 'em cumming...

Lynn, these stories keep getting better and better. Keep them -- Keira and Nico -- cumming.

ShyChiWriterShyChiWriterabout 12 years ago
So very, very...

HOT! This was a scorching chapter! Sleepless indeed, gurl. I'm guessing there will be a lot of readers who lose a lot of sleep after reading this chapter, in a good way.

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 12 years ago
Oh my goodness, how delightful!

I think your shower scene may have been one of the hottest I've read. Definitely tingling here! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You are a tease!

Loved your 4 part tease. Look I loved the romance and I loved the tease.

Rod

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
As an older 'Anal' enthusiast, unusually receptive to pain/pleasure episodes, I salute your fetish!

My dear; you should be honoured to teach young men, establishing a 'Caring FNM' household in the process, selecting suitably hung but submissive males with a strong fetish for older anally experienced ladies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When is Chapter 5 due?

When do we get to read chapter 5. Looking forward to see how the relationship develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 5??

I'm sure you have been busy with all kinds of things, but we are all waiting for chap.5!!!

It has been a year and a half, so whats up????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Present tense.

It's one of those reminders that I'm reading the work of an amateur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The fourth chapter in this glorious romance story is a superior reading experience in every way. Unfortunately, and like so many other authors, the author of this story has left it unfinished. "Rest assured, chapter 5 is on its way" proved to be, if not a fib, at least something in the process of becoming one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous