All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by Demented101

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
You

Leave open the Possibility that he could go over and stake a Counter Claim to Auntie and any Daughters.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * * *

For some reason this one left me laughing hard..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Um... You might want to research "Third Person"

You begin the story with the sentence: "It is also my first story written completely in the third person." Then you write the story in first person. "I", "my' and "we" is first person. Third person would be the author telling a story as an outside observer, a narrator.

"JIM was brought up in a religious sect where the concept of 'Man of the house' was take very seriously. HIS father died and it was in the car coming back from the funeral that HIS mother explained how important this was."

I don't want you to think I'm beating you up about the story in general, but holding on to that bit of information might save you some embarrassment in the future.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
THIS IS YOUR SECOND STORY

HOW COULD YOU MAKE SO MANY MISTAKES ? . THE STORY WENT TO FAST, IT WAS TO SHORT. YOU LEFT OUT A LOT OF DETAILS, UNLESS YOU COME BACK WITH A GREAT CHAPTER TWO, I WOULD JUNK THIS STORY. SORRY BUT IT'S TRUE. THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS STORY IS YOU WILL LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES .I HOPE. NOT A FAN YET . LAROC OF AGES

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
It really doesn't matter if it's correct or not.

This was a crack up.

Giggling all the way through reading it.

Excellent sense of humour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
motherfucking and sisterhumping with a twist!

This is a charming story by an unusually creative writer. The young male is called upon to "plow the family fields"--that is, in this deeply religious community, to stuff and cream the family cunts. Mom and sis display their delectable twats before the delighted eyes of the 18 year old boy, and, naturally, the lad gets hard, harder than he's ever been before. His big stiff prick and hot young balls are considered religious implements in this family and community, their purpose is to sanctify his mother's lovely coochie and his sister's sweet little slit. He is definitely the Man of the House, and what he's got swinging between his strong young legs proves it. This boy will be plowing and seeding "the family fields" for many years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
disappointing

***

You had a nice idea that should have been developed much more carefully. It could have been a wonderful opportunity to describe how this--whatever it is--religion uses its dogma and the indoctrination of women to ratonalize the sexual superiority of men and allows the women to say, well, you know, we have to, to justify their desire to get fucked as often as they want. This is really an outline. Not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lay and lie

Please learn the difference. Mom and sis were LYING on their backs.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 11 years ago
Not Bad

Anyone who hasn't written anything has no right to say anything against any story written here. Especially gutless cowards like "anonymous" commenters. I will keep tabs on your story to see how it goes, it's very intriguing.

Man_of_his_tradeMan_of_his_tradeover 11 years ago
Wonderful

THIS IS SO FUCKING AWSOME!!! a little info on this religion in a side story would be nice cant wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Idea need more detail

I understand that this was a quick story, so I gave it 3 stars. I think this story would have been a 5 star if there was more details and background on the religion.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I'd like to see more

Perhaps he could lay claim to his aunt and knock her up along with his mom and sis.

The story was a bit too short and needed more visual explicit sex in it when he took his mom and sis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Demented" is an accurate nom-de-plume!

First, there's the obvious, glaring error that begins with the author's foreword. He tells the readers that this is the first story he's written in "third-person" voice. Then, he presents the story, which is written entirely in "first-person" voice. Did he sleep through the elementary, junior high, and high school English classes during which the teachers painstakingly delineated the differences between first-, second-, and third-person narrative styles?

And then, of course, there's the actual story. In his foreword, "Demented" tells us that the story details happenings within a certain Utah-based religious sect. The fact of the matter is, he apparently knows absolutely NOTHING about Mormons and their doctrines and teachings.

The origin of polygamy as a practice among the Salt Lake Valley Mormons lies in the years immediately following the Civil War. During the war, Union soldiers entered the region - which was then technically a completely independent and sovereign nation called "The Provisional State of Deseret". The Union presence was technically the invasion of a separate, sovereign country - and quite illegal.

The commander of the Union troops then demanded that the Mormons "prove" whether they supported the Union, or the Confederacy. The people were told that - if it was felt that the Mormons supported the Confederate States - their valley would be laid waste by the Union soldiers. All of the homesteads, towns, and crops would be burned, and the citizens taken prisoner as traitors to the Union.

The only way that the Mormons could "prove" their loyalty to the Union was by providing a battalion of soldiers to go off and fight alongside the rest of the Union Army, until the war was over. Having no other real choice, the battalion was formed and the valley was spared devastation.

Of course, the larger percentage of the soldiers were killed in the various battles in which they fought. After the war, only a handful of these soldiers managed to make it back to Salt Lake. Many of the women had lost their husbands and older sons, and were left on their own (plus any daughters) to try and manage their farms, care for livestock, and harvest crops. Also, many of the late-teenage girls who were of marriageable age were left without young men to marry, as most of the boys from age 15 up had gone off to fight and die.

This was when the Mormon leader, Brigham Young, supposedly received a new revelation directly from God. (Whether he REALLY spoke with God, or not, is a moot point. The fact was, the Mormons believed that he did so.) Mormon doctrine had always stated that "...as Man is, God once was, and as God is, Man may yet become." The supposed supreme goal of Mormons is to live a life worthy of being eventually selected (after the Judgement Day) to be given the power to become gods, themselves - pick a corner of the Universe somewhere, and create a planet and populate it, just as God had done with our Earth.

Mormon doctrine also includes a sacrament called "marriage for time and all eternity", and teaches that it is absolutely necessary for a man and woman to complete this sacrament if they are ever to achieve godhood. Thus, all of the young women - who had no young men to choose as husbands - would be denied the "right" to become goddesses, simply because they could not complete the sacrament of Temple marriage. They could still get to Heaven, but the supreme reward for having lived a "worthy life" would be denied them.

Thus, Brigham Young decreed that the remaining able-bodied men were to take widows as additional wives, so that these women would have men to order the overseeing of their farms and see that all the necessary farm-work got done. And they were also to take young women to wife, so that these young women would have the blessing of a Temple marriage to carry them into eternal exaltation as potential goddesses, after the Judgement Day.

A man might have taken his brother's widow as an additional wife, but nowhere was it permitted for a son to take his mother as wife. If there was a blood-tie any closer than third-cousins, between a man and woman, the marriage could not occur. Incest was - if possible - more stringently forbidden among Mormons than it was among other Christian religious sects at the time. The penalty for any man and woman caught in an incestuous relationship was that of being stoned to death. Though the death penalty has (of course) been taken off the books, the conduct is still strictly forbidden by the Mormon church.

I spent ten years as a Mormon, before leaving the church for personal reasons.

Still, a mere 30 minutes worth of Google research on polygamy among the Mormons would have disclosed to "Demented" the same information I have set forth in this comment.

As to the comment from Mr. Pervy: I submit that even readers who have never written and submitted a story to Literotica are capable of intelligently reading a story, noting its flaws, and commenting on them. Mr. Pervy has no right to suggest that we don't have that ability - especially when all it takes to create what he calls "a great story" is the author putting a mother and son in bed together, no matter how ridiculous the plot-premise, or how poor the grammar.

restoftherubbisrestoftherubbisover 11 years ago
In response to mrpervy46 's comment

In response to mrpervy46 's comment re the Man of the House by Demented101, please let me ask you the following.

Just because some one has not bothered to provide a fictitious "name" and instead has decided to send in a comment as "Anonymous", how and why does that make him a "gutless cowards" ?

Are you saying that your name is really mrpervy46 ?

If not, then are you not in fact also appearing here at the forum er... anonymously :)

Also, you can not possibly know if the said Anonymous Commentator has or has not submitted stories at the Lit.

He/she may of course have submitted lots and lots of stories in another name!

Do you not agree "mrpervy46" ?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
I liked the premise...

and I liked the story. The comments made me laugh. One assumes the long comment about Mormonism missed the line in the story that pointed to the sect in the story being a splinter sect, not LDS but a lessor-known Mormon-like sect.

"Plowing the land" is a phrase I haven't heard used since I left the farm when I was a teen.

hornacekhornacekover 11 years ago
way to suck the joy out of the story

Reading this was like reading a set of instruction for assembling a bookcase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
quick stroke story

it was good for what it was but your first story was so much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Write more to this story

I'd like more of this story. Thank you

lordgilllordgillabout 8 years ago
great story

great story but i can see the potential for so much more to add to it you should really consider writing a sequel to it

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 6 years ago
Next chapter.

Bring it on.:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Demented great story

Can’t wait for you to continue this story

Anonymous91Anonymous91over 3 years ago

write it slow and use erotic contents. The next one should use claim aunty and uncle got expelled as he is no longer man. use three of them. use pregnancy.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Must agree with anonymous 91 comments.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous