All Comments on 'My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 06'

by MySexyCurvesWife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
June June June...is All I can say! She is HOT!

Very hot story, Oh I completely loved reading this one too! I fell in lust with June in Chapter 4, your description of her pretty face, hair, body, etc...mmmmmmmmm I can picture her round Latina ass and firm little brown tits from your descriptions and adjectives, she is Sexy Nice!! I know what a young woman's tight hole feels like too, as I have fucked a few early 20 something year olds in the past few years, so it made me ever hotter thinking about her sexy twenty and twenty one year old cunt hole as I read the stories! To have fun with a little chick like that, without having any comittment issue's or anything else, is like paradise on wheels, man that it lucky hot!

She loves it too, being able to have her cake and eat it too right! Having her boyfrriend, going to school, and working, all while she can have a nice sugar daddy to buy her things and fuck her senseless too? Oh she loves it! I can't wait to read more adventures about her and with her...Keep it up! Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lol

laughed at the previous comment , coz the Author has not added any stories for nearly 3 & a half years ....

but then i checked the Author's bio ..

( nice picture btw )

and he last modified the profile a month ago ...

....

SO HEY ...sixpack ... any chance you might add to your bio info & let us all know ..

1. are you still writing ?

2. are you going to post more stories on the site ?

3. will you continue this series .. or is it dead ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story about Andy and June. Made my cock very hard. Also love the stories how Andy encourages his wife to fuck other men. These made my cock really hard. Looking forward to a continuation of Andy’s cuckolding by his wife. Hopefully he gets to lick his wife’s pussy clean of all the other men’s cum and suck some large cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My husband is always telling me about these story's. One day I told him to let me read one of them, so he signs in and I started to read this one. It is very hot I ask him if he wanted me to be like this after all I am Latina too. I am only 5 feet tall with 34C cup size too. Big ass is his thing and is always getting me to show it off we live in south Fla. so that is not hard to do. I like showing off my big brown tits too. I have not fucked another man yet I don't think he could take it. I do let some of my friends from work feel them and play with my ass some of them woman are always asking me if they are real after they get to see them and feel me up they are always inviting me to their pool party's. They like to play games in the pool so someone is always bumping into me I stop trying to get away from them just let them get it out of their system.

W

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Fantasy come true for a middle-aged man. Car sex is great add the semi-public location and wow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read!

The first time I fucked my wife she started calling her pussy her rosie pussy. The first time fucked her mouth she started calling it her mouth pussy, the first time in fucked her in the ass she started calling it her butt pussy. My wife was made with 3 pussies later she would say that 3 pussies need 3 dicks.

kalzoo1kalzoo17 months ago

I wish there were more chapters. Andy goes deeper into being a cuckold. Maybe June and his wife meet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous