All Comments on 'Julissa's Awakening'

by Robertshotwife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed

Ah yes, the first time and your jealousy begins to creep out but you know you really want it to happen. Then you see your wife taken to heights of passion you have never seen before and you begin to get doubts about your own manlyhood, especially knowing you will not be able to put Pandora back in the box.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Keep track of ALL of your story

She was a 'party girl' after her first marriage and 'bed'(ded) a lot of men before marrying the narrator. She acts more like an inexperienced young wife when at a nude beach, and almost like a virgin after lunch in the suite. Dirk's 'seduction' was very rapid and basically ignored hubby, although he had maintained gentility previously AND subsequently. Not bad alone, but the comment about the author's portfolio are apt.

gordo12gordo12about 12 years ago
Really?

She spends a few hours with him nude on the beach and is then surprised at his size when she takes his shorts off???

"A look of awe crossed her face; a pang of jealousy crossed mine. He was impressive for an older man. So inquisitively did she examine"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Guess you Delete What You Dont Like

Sad really. You write this stuff and then delete opinions that you do not agree with. How open is that? Listen They are opinions. They are not gospel. You have to realize by posting this kind of story that you are opening up yourself to negativity. Beleive it or not there are alot of people that do not agree with this type of lifestyle. Me being one of them. But the way I look at it if you are consenting adults more power to you. Its not my thing but whatever floats your boat. What I do not understand is taking negative comments and deleting them.Your throwing something out there that is out of the norm. What? Are you expecting everyone to think its great. You cannot be that naive. Anyway you can delete this as well. I figure you will.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
careful John

you wrote the book on deleting unfavorable comments, and by not allowing anon comments you are twice the coward of any other author that allows them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous