All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by FallenTreasure

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yummy...

I loved that... It's been just a few years since I finished HS, and I still wish I'd had a hot teacher to do that to me. Hope you continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i didnt see the incest here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
.

WTF is this????

This just like the usual spam stories we get all week long. We get a few paragraphs of shit and they never bother to post again.... all the while using up bandwidth on this site so that the mindless zombies can go "rah, rah, rah" as they read this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chillax

Dude chill out! This was a good story. Great surprise ending. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It was a Taboo story, not incest.

The relationship was supposed to be between a teacher and student, but it doesn't really work because if she was introducing herself to the class, then it's her first day at school and she wasn't his student yet when her car broke down.

They would have to continue where they left off for it to qualify as taboo, so I'll have to agree with the other poster complaining about the length of the "story".

All you have is an introduction so far, and maybe you should have waited to post this until you had an actual story completed, but it's a decent start so don't get discouraged and not finish what you began.

FallenTreasureFallenTreasureabout 12 years agoAuthor
First chapter

This is only the first part of the story, it's part of a longer one I have written but wanted to do it in chapters rather than it being hugely long, appreciate your comments though, thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
The story was a little short leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

The scene where he rubbed her clit was very erotic, and even though the story wasn't very believable, it was a very good and interesting taboo story

I hope that this is just the start of the story and there will be more chapters coming soon.

Thanks for the read

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Ummm no one can be part Spanish because its an language not an ethnicity. People from Spain are called Spaniards not Spanish people. People from other hispanic groups such as Puerto Ricans, Columbians, Dominicans, etc. aren't called Spanish people either even if they can speak it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually....NO!

If you are a native of Spain then you are a Spaniard; it is correct then, from the LITTLE context we are given of Belle's mother, that "part Spanish" means that this woman was NOT born in Spain and therefore is NOT a Spaniard. BUT in relation to Spain, because her (Belle's mother's) distant family are Spaniards (true natives of Spain be it 20 years back or 100, 2 generations back or 100), she (Belle's mother)is "part Spanish". PERIOD! END OF STORY, BRO!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

No incest, not even very taboo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFallenTreasure@FallenTreasure
391 Followers
English writer wanting to share her stories with you. For all of those who enjoy my stories and wish to gain access to more in depth plots, a reimagining (and hopefully improved versions) of some of my older works and alternate story lines, then please check out my Patreon. ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Series Info