All Comments on 'Sex With Married Women'

by Xesevoli

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
the raving of a cuckold in waiting

I agree with the abuse things, no woman should be abused. If how she is built bothers you help her lose weight or buy her some sexier clothes. Build up your wife. But as far as the cheating goes and the advice from this thumb sucker, he'll be the happy cuckold when his wife is getting fucked by some one with the views as him. If your not happy with your huband tell him, if noting changes, move the fuck on.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
PEOPLE SHOULDNT TELL TALES

especially about their mates. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Think

Husbands: you do not own your wife or anyone.

Wives: you do not own your husband or anyone.

According to todays laws women and men are on the same level and cannot coerce their spouse to be loyal if they do not feel like it. Usually if there is cheating, there was no real love to begin with, or the love or whatever there was between the couple, has faded through neglect by one or the other or both to the point where someone else becomes more desirable.

Do you think that if you beat up on the spouse's new person that it will make your spouse love you again or even feel to want you again sexually? The solution is that if you actually love your spouse and it is not being reciprocated anymore, then turn her/him loose toward whatever happiness they find desirable and get on with your own life.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
You seem to have hit a nerve!

Interesting analysis of the State of Sex at least in the USA. Gee whiz it was only fifty years ago that most women claimed that they never had an orgasm from intercourse! Times have really changed. Back then though taking married women was potentially fatal and the husband might even get off if he managed to do them both in a moment of uncontrollable rage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You

are a internet hardman, if we promise not to take your red stapler will you promise not to burn down the building?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A Story of truth

Most negative remarks have been made by anonynous so I will keep that tradition except to say that I'm a woman.

Whoever the author is and we don't know it is a man it makes no difference because the remarks are valid and many women can attest to it. Too many men mistreat, ignore or abuse their female SO's and you can go to any women's shelter to find out. A woman that must resort to subterfuge to satisfy her needs is victim of such behavior. I'm grateful that someone either male or female has the courage to write this. It is a story and not stated as truth. I support the author.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Wrong category

I have NO particular problem with WHAT you wrote, only with your decision to put it in LW. This fits much better in the How To category, despite the several LW examples you included.

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
Wrong Category

I agree with Lickideesplit this is not the right category for this story. For me, it is possibly a how-to, romantic coupling, or possibly a fetish story. Nonetheless, besides the few minor grammatical errors, it is a good story and worth the time reading.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
GOOD CATEGORY

It is good category, because majority of this hub's (LW) story about extramarital love with married women and only 3% of the stories are TLW stories here!

The main character got disgust from the single women gold digger egoist behavioral. He is right the NOT SLUT SIMPLE CHEATING WIVES may be very kind and not egoist, but their children are very young they want the loverboy to be stepfather (my own experiences). This time I play in the other sport game from 2010 november, because I have become a revenge story extrem fan from since. I give the stories only 5 or 1 stars, so I do not give any stars to this story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

A husbands whose wife cheat and the youngest children are young many of them remain untill the children become elder and they start the divorce that time. I am a revenge story fan and Papatoad has some similar excellent revenge stories in which the husbands make exwives live in trailer park in the end of the stories, that time the children have become older. About the cheating wives (except the sluts, because the sluts are healthcare problem according to me (STDs)):

1. Some cheater wives do not want to give the original family background up and similar god diggers as the Author menioned SINGLE gold digger women. The majority of the loverboys do not want to marry their mistress, so they could loose much in a divorce, against the gotten children custody generally.

2. The majority of the children do not prefer the cheater parents at all, this is a second couse for the cheater wives want to hide their affairs.

I think the majority of the cheater wives are similar egoistic gold diggers as in the story there were the single women.

3. A serial cheater woman rarly can hide her cheatings from her husband and if she is not lucky to find newer decent mate she will be lonely or ABUSED.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that he will find a woman that makes him feel like he can't live without her.

That way he will be more than ready to marry her and settle down.

The only thing is, that he will have to keep her satisfied, and keep himself satisfied by fucking the same woman for 40 years or more.

A good read, thanks

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Very nice !

Big difference frolicking with a married woman whose husband purposefully neglects her, literally for years and one who is witholding sex from husband so she can get 'some strange '. Xsevioli delineated that distinction perfectly as the story developed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wise words

Made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RIGHT CATEGORY

...for me.

I read it BECAUSE it was in Loving Wives.

Seldom ever read How To category.

Interesting insight (truth or fiction) into something I have no experience of.

Plus well-written.

So ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous