All Comments on 'Queen Victoria - Long May She Reign'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot story - she's one greedy fucking bitch for cock, just as I like 'em!

digger33digger33about 12 years ago
HOT

Great story, following in your tradition. Can't wait for further episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

sis and bro should stay a couple after they both leave for school

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A very good story

I can see that the three of them can have a good time, and perhaps invite their mom,(the ex-wife) for a foursome.

Id like to read about him fucking his sister, and she really loves the way her brother treats her, enough to cause them to have a hot affair.

Wouldn't that give the old man a brain fry if he ever caught the four of them fucking.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Is this a story, or a table of statistics?

Para 1:- 30

para 2:- 36C-23-24, 5'9", 6', 130, 55

para 3:- 6'2"

para 4:- 42

para 5:- 100%

para 6:- 3,9

para 7:- 18, #2

When will writers on this site realise that while the police like a description to include height, weight, and age, that does NOT make a description in literary terms.

BrettJBrettJabout 12 years agoAuthor
To "Anonymous" complainer from the author

While I don't mind anonymous comments, I DO take issue with people using them to gripe and flame their own particular issues - in this case, the way others write.

You don't like the fact that I sometimes use full descriptions of my characters - height, weight and all - don't read my stuff. Period. I am not changing my style of writing to suit you - no writer worth his or her salt ever will.

I don't do it in every story, but I know most readers like to know what a character looks like in their head - and the more detail you add, the more they can picture a character.

Sorry you didn't like the story - most apparently did - so we'll just leave it at that.

beautiful2beautiful2about 12 years ago
small typo

your story reads great and i like the detailed descriptions but i wanted to point out that

>> She was still a solid 36C-23-24

should probably be "She was still a solid 36C-23-34", otherwise she has a fairly odd body shape :-)

thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why has every man have to have a huge cock?6 inch is fine if you know how to use it.I got to the 8.5 inch cock and that was enough for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous