All Comments on 'Salt & Vinegar'

by Jett_73

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LiveCatLiveCatabout 12 years ago
fucking brilliant!

Really, really liked this story. Brilliantly depicted characters, you almost feel like you know them by the end, wonderfully written.

xx

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this story.Especially the way you presented it. Please do not stop their story here. I would love to read more.

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
Jett, You're on a Roll

Very good writing, great characters, plenty of hot. Ebony, Ivory, straight, gay...whatever..you've got the knack.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, great characters, and I'd love to read more! ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

I feel like I know the characters already……please keep the stories coming.

idrubloodidrubloodalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I loved the style of storytelling. Keep up the good work.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 8 years ago
Odds and Ends~!

Ok, this is sort of funny. I read the story and I'm sure I initially read the title, but I must have forgotten it by the time I finished reading and wrote my title comment. I find it funny that I chose "Odds and Ends" and your title is "Salt and Vinegar." Anyway, I occasionally see and post with you on the boards and thought I'd sample your writing. This was the first story I read and found it very interesting and fun loving. I enjoyed the story, your characters, and your style of writing. Here's to hoping you decide to write and post more of your stories.

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
That's it???

RATING SPEAKS FOR ME. sorry if I was too harsh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous