All Comments on 'Watching Her Is My Fantasy Ch. 05'

by ktriniii

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cukko

Closet cuckolds rapaciously devour 5 chapters, then steeped in shame release a litany of denials. Come out of the closet cuckies, stop smoking each others cocks in there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Anonymous-"cukko"

Fuck off asshole. You closet cuck comments are getting boring. Try something something else for a change. You're the anon prick that goes from story to story spouting off your nonsense. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
agree

get a life - going from story to story commenting is way past boring. that privilege is reserved for Wanna Be Cucks, closet cucks need to do something else for change.

LibertinemanLibertinemanabout 12 years ago
What fantacies are made of.

This is an interesting story that points out how our minds can invent exciting ideas. Too bad that those who can't grasp the concept of dreams don't give people a break. The negative commenters' wildest fantasies are probably about sitting in church copping a glance at a gal who's skirt has ridden up some. With a little proofreading, the story could flow a bit smoother. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I think your chapters of this story are very hot! Actually, I read where watching their woman get fucked by other men is the number one fantasy of MOST men, according to a recent survey by Cosmo, so obviously, a lot of people WILL enjoy these stories! My boyfriend and I enjoy playing out the scenarios in your stories. Keep writing, lol!! Please! and ignore the ranting haters!

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon the Cosmo survay was statistical founded research or a test among Cosmo readers without gender division???????????? It may be the second male dream is the sexual cannibalism with 11% and cuckolding 12%??????? Have you got any data how many willing cuckolds are? The number of stars show other thing here..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love story a five

My wife fucks around and once I got over initial shock it is best thing that has happened to our marriage.

Our sex is great and often and more adventurouds. I never used to get it in car or outdoors and now that's at least once a week. Plus at my request I get a replay in full detail n anything she does with him. Last week I got her ass for the first time. Thank you Lamar!!

gpetagpetaover 4 years ago
This hubby is a coward

and more a pig, letting his wife getting numbed and then raped, only to satisfy his perverted piggish fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Selfish and shameless slut with her moronic and pathetic cuck. Storyline is worn out much like the wife’s pussy. She isn’t the only one with a pussy since hubby is clearly just another pathetic and perverted little Pussy himself. Ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous