All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 03'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
What's with the low score?

This is a way better chapter than the score I just looked at. Let's hope it swings the other way.

npiccininpicciniabout 12 years ago
MORE...

NEED MORE... POST QUICKLY... PLEEEEEAAAAAASE!!!!!

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
HOT

Very hot. I hope they can condoms soon as Jeff and Daniel aren't the only ones who want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuming

YET ANOTHER STORY UNFINISHED. i am just getting into this at last , now i have to WAIT till you pull your finger out and get typing ...i know you must think my life sad and empty that i spend 12 hours aday reading these storys . well its true i am.? lol...but this has really got me going. DO US ALL FAVOR. PUT YOUR BEST FINGER FORWARD AND GET THIS WONDERFUL STORY UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. ive read other peoples comments.? i think you know your onto a winner here........WE WANT MORE !!!!!!! love and best wishes jonathan.....xxxx

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Good god!

I love this!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
hot hot hot

love this, it's such the perfect fantasy. sweetly generous guys, incredibly eager in bed = my kind of porn :) and you write very well!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
ps

'driving while infatuated' made me lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loving it!

I am truly enjoying this story. It is exceptionally well written and lacks the usual editing mistakes found in most stories posted online. The only suggestion I have is to perhaps post longer chapters.

Keep up the good work!

Jenna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

lmao 'i wouldn't know whether to hail the cop as my savior or kill him for cockblocking' ...that was funny

good chapter. it was frustrating b/c I was left wanting more but all in all it was sweet to see the emotional attachment they are building.

cannd

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Awesome

No condoms? No problem. The way you write the differences between older lover and young stud is amazing.

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years agoAuthor
I'm beginning to understand how Dickens felt!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, folks, and bear with me. I'm trying to get the next two chapters ready to submit by the end of the week. I figured if I just posted chapter 4 at this point I'd be lynched. Some supporting members of the cast demanded to be included, including one that took me completely by surprise, and between their scenes and Jeff's determination to have everything absolutely perfect (actors!), the Big Event (and some revelations about Timothy) got pushed back into chapter 5. Once those are up, we can consider Act One of "Backstage Romance" complete, and I'll take a short break to regroup and plan ahead before tackling Act Two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This made me smile.

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Driving while infatuated

Give the writer a gold star for the most inventive description of the year. Your humor makes this chapter amazing. Seriously liking this story.

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyalmost 12 years ago
Dear Miss dinkyboots

There is a big difference between constructive criticism and down right negativity. I think you are a old queen that is so miserable in life that the only way you can be happy is to vomit your negativity on everyone else. If you have something to say to help the author to be a better writer by all means, if the story bores you to tears stop reading. If it bothers you that much the least you can do is contact the writer in private. I challenge you to write a story and to put it out there for everyone to read. Let's see if you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Casey 1988

Great story... Lets say I enjoyed it.

LifeDreamsBigLifeDreamsBigalmost 12 years ago
Yup

I agree with MiseryRuby. Miss Dinkyboots, you need to grow up and learn how to be helpful not hurtful. Be constructive and say what you didn't like in a nice way instead of being a child. You're an awesome writer Ikhneumon.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

The hotness of the sex still surprises me every time I read this chapter - espcially since they did not actually go all the way. And I just love that there is no exact size description, no seven-inch-long measurement add-on, very few authors manage to do that naturally. Your way is much better and creates vivid pictures in my mind. Full marks for that.

bottomshooterbottomshooterover 11 years ago
Loved it

All the Kissing!!! The writing about his balls.....my cock got sooo hard.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I love this story

I hope it continues in the same way.

it is a gorgeous story so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous