All Comments on 'The Cost'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 706 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I can see why most of the similar stories deal with being cuckolds

where is the revenge, you're taking you love away. So the fuck what, revenge causes pain, she'll find someone to knock her up and life goes on. Jerry will continue to fuck her and her sister will look like a fucking fool because Kenny is to much of a chicken shit to tell her. So 5 years down the road when her sister has wasted more time being around her slut sister and cheating husband, she'll hate Kenny more because he knew and didn't tell her. Gave it a three, well written but no revenge any where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That is a defeatist Cuck Story

Hubby had the choice to hurt the adulterers but relented.Such a sap| Could enlist in the Army and kill a few afghans to vent the anger.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Good Point Huedogg

I'm all for revenge. I'd like to live it but it's impossible for me.

However, Les actually seems to love Kenny despite the cheating. Him leaving and having nothing to do with her hurts her terribly. Also the fact that Kenny knows that she fucked her sister's husband Jerry will also add to her guilt. So that is somewhat of a revenge.

But should she die of aids soon I would really like that also.

HA Huedogg you still the man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Betrayed and Hudawg - two cucks a cucking

but tell me boys, that moment when you discovered the woman you loved, adored etc, was taking it hard from someone else, far superior to you with your totally non man-like obsession with hurting women, tell me, how did you re-act? And how do you feel now, knowing she's out there somewhere with her legs spread wide with another guy on top of her, in charge, while all you manage to do is dribble over the keyboard and vent your cuck driven bile? You're gonna turn into a JohnDoh! if you ain't careful.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 12 years ago
Not clear what the whiners are about

The guy did the only thing he could have done - straight up and no fooling around.

The usual revenge story has the victimized husband committing a couple of dozen felonies - only one (maybe) in this story.

Still, LW is not erotic except on rare occasions, and this wasn't one of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Realistic revenge

We all sometimes feel that there is no revenge. But in our society where there is no legal recourse against cheating, I believe the author got it as right as can be expected. Our victim took the time to explain why was not going to be the victim anymore. In our society that is as much as you can do without finding yourself up against the law. What I would like to see is a follow on story where this stupid woman does not heed his wishes and her affair blows up in her face. Remember even with all the facts some people will still side with her. Good believable story.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
Brilliant, brilliant. I'm a soft cunt and almost wept as I read it.

Nail head hit on. Stark pure shots of writing beauty...five all the way.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
well anoncuck is this what your mom's husband did to your dad

just walked away knowing that you're mom was really the whore everyone knew she was, I mean damn, did she have to fuck your cuck dad's second grade teacher. No wonder you like the name anoncuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Admitted Cuckold saves WBC

Be strong brothers, Wanna Be Cucks are under siege from this new wave of closet cuckolds, thanks to huecuck we see that the real shame is in the closet. Closet cases living in denial are laughingstocks, admitted cucks rule!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
ONLY THE GOOD LAST FOREVER

and hopefully die old and lonely, TK U MLJ LV NV

brujaybrujayabout 12 years ago
Realistic but not satisfying................

A well written and realistic story. I considered it a good read; however, it was not satisfying to me as the reader. As a story, even a realistic one, I was hoping for more revenge than the law would allow in our society. Not so much burn the bitch revenge, rather make them suffer for their actions revenge. That tends to be much more satisfying in these sorts of LW stories.

I still liked it and look forward to your next story. Thank you and please keep writing.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
tell the sister

The husband in this story was far too gentle. He should tell his sister in law and other relatives what a slut his wife is. I would wreak total destruction. At least he was not a willing cuck. His slut wife had zero respect for him.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Short!!!

Thanks for sharing what little bit you did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
tell the cuckster

No sense in keeping the cuckhood in the closet, cuckeye makes an excellent point that cuckdom should not be hidden in the closet cloaked in denial; it should be admitted out in the open. score one for the good guys!

BTTapBTTapabout 12 years ago
Very good flash-story

Nothing of her motivations. He didn't really get to the "why." I (and presumably hubby) am left perplexed. I get his take on it. When he learned that it would not be over, even with her pregnant, he just could not stay. For whatever reason, due to whatever mental problem, she was a voluntary, apparently guiltless, serial cheater.

I found it interesting that he chose to "ride it out" for a few weeks, that he was willing to forgive and forget if she "snapped out of it," ended the affair on her own and went back to being true to him. I could not have done that-but the test was perhaps important to his own psychi.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Condensed Quality for sure !

When you are good as in really good ! Retaliatory acts to " even the score " are superfluous. You punish the person who has done you wrong just by walking away & leaving them to their own faulty devices.

Having said that : I'm afraid I would have dealt with Jerry on a very up close & painful basis. Alas, I know the ideal but don't quite measure up to it yet.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 12 years ago
This is unlike the wordy

Ohio. That Buckeye guy just goes on and on. This was well done, but actually lacked a plot. It was a short monologue. He told her why he was leaving, then he left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT

I LOVED IT AND WAS THE BEST NO SEX STORY I HAVE READ ON THIS SITE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Quality story without the wordy drawn out story lines Ohio seems to love.

StangStar06StangStar06about 12 years ago
I loved it too

I loved this piece for its brevity and because it was well written. I also love nearly Everything that the great Ohio has written. My only problem and I'm probably in the minority, is that to me this was more just a scene than an actual story. I too would love to know why she did it. He even mention that there was no love between them and she supposedly loves her husband though the things she said about him don't seem to prove that. Why not call this chapter one and write the rest of it, I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where is the rest of the story?

Was this a flash?

FireFox59FireFox59about 12 years ago
O.K.

Not bad but could have used some fleshing out. Sure wish ohio and some of the other "loving wives" greats would start posting again.

FD45FD45about 12 years ago
Yes. It is a scene

But it's a pretty good scene.

I can understand the desire for Revenge. I like to see a cheater suffer and since I'm male, I identify more with the man's pain then the woman's, so I prefer wronged male stories. How many wronged men are on Lifetime? That doesn't make me a woman hater any more then it makes a LT watcher a man hater.

I think this woman will suffer. At least for a while. And, making lemons out of REVENGE!!!, then he runs the risk of making people sympathetic to the wife. How could he ruin Thanksgiving? Why couldn't he try to get over it? You see, they can see how hurt and miserable the wife is when he dumps a stack of pictures of her copulating into the gravy, but they didn't see the man crying in the shower for three weeks because his wife was a whore. It isn't only possible, it's likely, particularly if/when she spins it.

Again, it depends. A sensitive, loving, romantic woman (who just happens to like fucking her brother in law) will be hurt badly by just losing him. An unrepentent whore won't be embarrassed if you played a video in front of her mother. Revenge can be a subtle thing too.

And she always has the Truth hanging over her head if he changes his mind or she pisses him off too much.

However...I'm conflicted on whether to tell the Sister in Law for good reason. On the one hand, she really deserves the truth and needs to avoid the risk of disease, but if Jerry is only pronging whatever the fuck her name is, that really isn't an issue. Does he want to fuck up two marriages? Does he have the right to? He felt he didn't. And the shame and guilt may very well shred his ex.

This isn't a bad thing he is doing by a long shot.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, amigo!

Did I say FIVE STARS my friend?

Mriceman1964Mriceman1964about 12 years ago
Not to bad

I really hope you plan writing another chapter . This story was not to bad ,but left way to many unanswered questions . To me anyway .

kelchakelchaabout 12 years ago
Excellent Beginning

Now finish the story. Sister needs to know she married an asshole. Nice revenge would be to marry the divorced sister. Also, some ideaas to why wife cheated would be appreciated.

Thanks for a good read.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
It does seem to me that the question why would the wife cheat if she's happy in her marriage, and why with her siste's husband?

The sister practically raised her so why would she betray the two people she loved the most? You can understand a one night stand. Perhaps her sister's husband is a player and she's gets a little drunk? I do think the story would have been better if we could see a little bit into her mind. At the end is she crying just because she got caught and will have to go through a bunch of shit in the divorce, or did she really love her husband?

cpetecpeteabout 12 years ago
leave them wanting more...

You know you have a fine story when most of the posters (including me) are yelling "More! MORE!"

A nice tale as is, but you can easily add a prequel, sequel, wife POV, etc. if you wish.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Sister

I did NOT get the impression that her sister was going to continue in ignorance. Hubby is expecting Leslie to inform her. Failing that, someone other than hubby would be drafted to clue her in about Jerry-the -slimewad and Sister Les the ingrate. It is not explicitly covered, more's the pity, but hubby also has to know that his SiL will be hurt in proportion to the time this affair is allowed to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you left me wanting

MORE.

good job... hope there is a sequel to this

nakdsubnakdsubabout 12 years ago
Okay, this one gets...

5* from me. Short and to the point. Very good.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You "took"

When you should have "taken". Otherwise a fairly good tale. I am ambivilent because I agree with the "short and sweet" crowd, but still, there has to be enough there to make me care about the character.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
A tightly written story

Even though the story is short, it is a complete story that is very well written.

Straight and to the point, but enough information for the characters to be believable.

Nicely done.

Thanks for the short read.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 12 years ago
Nice

5*'s from me too. I probably would have taken a more aggressive stance, but I can see that at least this character walked away in the end.

I'm also a little uncomfortable with how much he was willing to forgive and forget. He should have had this conversation with her as soon as her learned of her affair. Living a lie for any amount of time, in my view anyway, is unhealthy. I mean even if she did quit, I believe the husband would be forever left wondering if this was the day she'd start another affair...

zed0zed0about 12 years ago
Well It's Pretty Clear Why She Cheated On The Wimp.

God forbid he should raise his voice, or even stamp his foot. He just leaves so the slut and her lover can fuck happily ever after. Boy that's some real punishment alright, she'll probably feel really really bad for a couple of weeks, maybe even a whole month or two, then move on to another sucker.

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
To Zed0

Sometimes the worst punishment is the loss of the 1 thing you thought you would always have, I will say though he did slightly wimp up on me when he entertained the idea of letting her affair pass of it had been in the stages of ending when he found out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I loved your story and would love to see a follow-up of a scenario where he has moved on and HER LIFE JUST SUCKS, say two to three years down the road.

karan9876karan9876about 12 years ago
Incomplete story.

the story seems incomplete. He should hear her version. Further he leaves without any serious revenge that makes him a certified cuck/ wimp whatever you might want to call him.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Nice Piece of Work

Elegant and complete. Vengeance only increases the number of people with problems and fattens up lawyers. Besides the prisons are overflowing with real criminal elements.

If I can believe the news services, the most usual vengeance scenario leaves at least three people dead. Worse yet are the cases where they do not want to leave the children to be victims of the system and do them as well.

I really want to know if this will ruin the lodge's scholarship program?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Why cuck/whimp that husband who divorces his cheating wife? I think to kill wife and the loverboy(s) is a big mistake with longtime prison/jail. I recommend to read Papatoad excellent revenge stories, where there are husbands who waits until the least child has become 18 years old and no children custody with children support, only with excellent pay back for x years humiliation for example exwife lives in trailerpark after revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh my

Don't do it. Don't tack on anything more than just this. It is complete as is. There is no need for him to impose his will on her any more than he just did. I'm a less is more guy, and what he just did was deliver the equivalent of the death penalty. Marriage? Dead. Talk/explanation/begging? Dead. Future? Dead. This may be my all-time favorite cheating wives tale. Thank you.

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Excelent!

A real man. No wild carrying on just short and to the point.

Very good story.

AbsalomrideAbsalomrideabout 12 years ago
Real good read. Emotive but in my opinion he used good judgement.

I read the first comment from huedog his argument was wrong. Sometimes the best revenge is the revenge never taken. He walks away with no more than a pained hurt soon mended and disappointment, but also with the certain knowledge that her whole life is about to unravel. This way the sister is collateral damge and in no way is he responsible, let alone the hated messenger, which to a real man would just be seen as cry baby vengeance. Thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice

Identifies the beaten cuckolds cleanly. Most of the commenters on this board get greased up and reamed in real life and download their anger here; easy for them to identify with a cuck who takes it on the run like a little bitch. Nice work author.

steven_hockleysteven_hockleyabout 12 years ago
Been there done that

I caught my wife cheating the exact same way , I felt something wrong, bugged her, heard things That couldn't be true...I'm owned, I'm probably already pregnant, I can't say no to you brad. I confronted her with the evidence and of course she denied it.. That was ten years ago, and she started five years later again, So no now i have a plan to sell everything after the kids are 18 and move to Nevada. It haunts me every day how nice she is to everyone else but she has to be in the mood for sex with me. I hate her.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 12 years ago
Well you stirred them up

Well written, but HKD got it right. No drama, no excitement, kind of dull. Now in fact that may be how it would happen in real life, but real life doesn't make for such good reading. I might add that there was not much unique or original about it either, I agree that original is not really to be expected, but nice when it works. As someone else mentioned, the wife really had no part in the story, it was like listening to one side of a divorce. I didn't vote, as it probably was better than I thought.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I read a comment earlier half year ago. The poster wrote he met his exwife. The exwife told him the sex was better during cheating than she does at single state.

At some cheating wife the divorce decreases the enjoyment of the sex and this is also a good point beside the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

At least the sister in law deserved to know and in the position to make a decsion for herself as to jerry. There would probably be only momentary angst for her actions and what she caused, but that is no longer his concern. Life goes on

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
She was caught on the horns of a dilemma.

The judge, jury and jailor held the trial before she got home. Too bad.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 12 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

You are never going to please all of the readers. If you write a fantasy saying it is a stoke story so commenters will say that it is not realistic. If you write a drama trying to reflect real life you have have commenters say it is boring. Most spouses who have cheating partners do not want to catch them in the act unless it is part of their revenge. But then putting the person you loved the most on the internet only minimizes your relationship. Who wants neighbors and co-workers to comment to them on their ex-wife's or ex-husband's behavior? Some commenters wanted some sort of character development for the wife but it is clear why she did what she did and that she is a selfish bitch. The nature of a short story is that it conveys all of the points of a story with a minimum amount of words. For a novella or multi-chapter story then you get into the characters in the story. Did we really want to know more about Jerry, the sleaseball? No, I do not think so. You did a masterful job and Ohio should be pleased. Thanks!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 THIS CALLS FOR AN EPILOG

or at least a Les' side of story. TK U MLJ LV NV

Richie4110Richie4110about 12 years ago
I'm hoping for more

I agree With the earlier comment that a sequel with Leslie's response is warranted. The outcome is set and the follow up as they see one another in time has great potential for more drama and resolution.

Thank you for a wonderful story.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Sometimes Harry In Va is right.........

I generaly do not agree 70% of Harry In Va's comments. However he wrote a comment, where wrote next with my words. A husband got a long time cheating wife for him the most important to get rid of her (not murder, not to sell her in Central American whorehouse and not any suicide) with divorce. After divorce an exhusband gets his selfrespect, forgots his humiliation and ready for restarting his life.

I agree 100% with this comment of Harry In Va and the wife's POV is a stuffed material only in the story, which may be interesting, but for me the restart of the characters is the most interesting after a marriage catastropha. (The good short stories with excellent twist like naturaly as this is, but I prefer the restart stories better.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hubby with balls thank you.

kick her to the walk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding "kick the slut to the curb" story

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

That was good but, do a chapter or two more...please...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lol @ 'greased up cuckolds'

huecuck gets betrayed by a cuckeye for the queer eye but at least they ain't a ped0.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY

is outmoded in these days. TK U MLJ LV NV

michaela_mcmichaela_mcalmost 12 years ago
There are no winners!

So many unanswered questions.

I would be in favor of a follow up detailing the aftermath.

It would be interesting to see how Les coped in the days and months following Kenny's departure. Does she truly recognize that she destroyed Kenny's love and their marriage? Is she really as broken as she seems, or is she just sorry she got caught?

Did Les truly love Kenny? Was it love or just the idea of being in love? (don't you just love David Gilmore?)

How does Les explain Kenny's leaving to her family and friends?

What were her sisters thoughts; is she able to figure things out?

What was her brother in laws thoughts; is he repentant.. does he fear being discovered?

How do Kenny and Les move forward to rebuild their lives??

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
wow just another gay assed anoncuck comment

look anoncuck, leave it be. I'm sorry this story hit so close to home. Maybe some day your wife will return home but not today. She's on the million dick tour across the country and maybe she'll bring you all those creampies you crave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Admitted cuckold warns readers

Useful to have an admitted cuckold read every cuck story and warn readers in the comments. No better cuckold than an admitted one like cuckdoggy - he knows the 'ins and outs' of cuckoldry better than anyone and can spot a cucking a mile away. Like the 'Rain Man' of cuckoldry - keep up the good work Raindogg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
huecuck is the "Rain Man" of cuckoldry, rofl

When did your wife cuck you?

"Three minutes to Wapner."

Besides being a cuck, what else are you good at?

"I'm an excellent driver."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect, or as close as you can get.

It was as near perfect a short story as I have found. Good foundation, excellent narrative, and a solid ending, all made this a superb story. Unlike others, I appreciate a chaacter who actually has control of his emotions, acts from them with logic, and a story that is believable, not some fantasy of either reconciliation or revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another excellent submission. 5 stars again!

Wow, all the raving comment wars!

How fun!

Just for the record, qhml1, I would have busted up Jerry something good, and let the Sis-In-Law have a copy of the tapes. I am a softy for consequences, let them fall where they may (even if I gotta commit a felony).

But don't misunderstand me, I don't want another chapter, and I don't think you can improve on this story. It IS another perfectly executed scene from a life that tells a moral tale, like other works you have submitted.

The differences between what I would do, and what your character did, I put down to the fact that everyone handles things in their own way, and in this case, your character is actually a better man than I, secure in his self-image, righteous in his actions. Yes, a better man than I.

But I would still bust Jerry up every which way to Sunday. Asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Garbage by a liar and a cheat.

1* , to offset all the 5 vs you keep awarding to your trash.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
WTF anon?...

..."Garbage"????- waz u on homes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Annom. .... a cheat

gave a 5 to offset your 1 so basically u gave a 3 lol

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 11 years ago
There will be questions asked, and the affair will be discovered.

The only thing that would make me NOT tell her sister is to use it for leverage to get a quick divorce. Even though he won't tell, he should use the knowlege. I would have liked to have seen this carried out a little further, and have Les demand a meeting so that she could have her final plea before signing the divorce papers, and have Ken show up with Les's sister to hear the final plea. Two minutes later, Kenny could breath a sign of relief as a free man.

green117green117over 11 years ago
affair likely over

A very good story - I like the dignity of the protagonist not doing a burn-the-bitch dance.

The affair is unlikely to continue - the cheaters have been outed at least to one other person (see the anonymous note from someone - perhaps the SIL?). The cheaters would have to be very stupid to continue at that point. With that realization, not informing the SIL, while still creating dissonance, is a stronger plot point. And the protagonist tried to hope that the affair would quit on it's own, so he is at least consistent.

While I like a good long story, a short one that gets the job done generates a special regard.

Green-something

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 BEYOND THE REVENGE AND SUPER PAIN TO SOME

this story could use an epilog or 2nd chapter to clear up minor details. The gauntlet has been thrown about physical contact and in sparing feelings of others, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Taken

Taken not took.

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Good ending

Well the husband has dignity and it was the appropriate way to end it. I would not have been so calm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she got what she deserved

a good ending to a cheating spouse. no killing,beatings or torture. just ended it beautifully. you are a great story teller and writer thanks for your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

There was absolutely no need to her his wife's justifications for destroying their marriage and by her own taped admission promising to further cuckold her husband after the planned baby. She had no valid reply to what he said.

For me, I definitely would have told Jerry's wife and presented the evidence she has a right to have a spouse who is faithful. Also, I would have waited about 6 months after the divorce and with a solid alibi somehow Jerry would be beaten severely with a baseball bat (Mafia used them to great advantage) with attention paid to his groin.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

"Scenes" is one of my favorite stories, and I love this as well. This is the first story I have read on this site that takes the revenge angle you did. In fact, I had just been working on a tale that took that same approach, the best revenge is you don't get to love me anymore. I think it's power is often overlooked in the frenzy to burn the bitch. I do think it would have been far more effective as part of a larger story that took the time to truly build the case for the wife's love. Honestly, in this brief story I just can't see how she really loves this guy. She says it, but her actions (and the words she says to her lover) undermine the premise. Again, a longer story would change that and make the "revenge" truly effective. But I respect what you were trying to do and thoroughly enjoyed it. This will stay will me for a while, which means you did an exceptional job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked it: 5*****

Shouldn't denigrate "knocking off a quick piece". Can really be good when you are fucking a cuck's wife. That is why Mrs. Huedoggy is my favorite. Tight pussy too 'cause it has hardly been used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice...

Just one scene of the generic formalae needed for the "Cheating wife" story...but the only scene really needed for most of these stories. If only real life was that simple...

OldMarineVet

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
A Consequence story

A Consequence story and there is not a Revenge story. A Revenge story generaly has longer plote as a simple Confrontation Scen. Moreover in some excellent Revenge Stories has not any Controfontation at all only the cold served Revenge Dish!

I like Consequence Stories as well, but a Revenge Story is better.

How would this story be written to an Revenge Story? The answer is difficult, because a good revenge story is written more difficult as a Consequence Story.

If the cheating wife is young she has some choice a succesful restart in another town or if the sister in law divorced the loverboy husband he may be the Second Chance for her. The Romantic Revenge may work if the divorced husband of the sister of law were a serial cheater and the cheater wife got a serial cheater Secon Chance Husband with children support to the exwife...................I would have written the story plot this direction with a succesful Second Chance wife and children to the main hero.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
still here

I see the pissant anonymouse is still spewing his insulting bullshit.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
High Impact

Yes, it is kind of the formula BUT so well written that it actually encapsulates all the concepts involved and hits really hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honestly

I'm a happily married man, been married since 1969, no cheating by either. We have six kids, four boys two girls, all grown now. I watched the Paula Broadwell thing with Gen P. Saw her husband and started to feel empathy for him. Thought I'd read some stories on the subject. I wonder do cheating wives who are taken back stay true after being forgiven. I hope for Ross Broadwell's kids sake his wife does at least till their out of high shcool.Enjoyed the story, just thankful I never had to go through anything like that, glad I didn't do anything lke that to my wife, or my kids.Feel good about myself and my wife. Honestly

kakashi524kakashi524over 11 years ago
Perfect

Excellent plot.

Good writing.

Short, but not rushed.

Vengeance: costly, original and debastating.

5 rating without a doubt. Thank you qhml1. *bows*

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
yet another gay assed anon comment

get a life first, then get an account....Th ey are fr ee douche bag and as far as my comment, what revenge? Also why keep a secret that will her the sister more in the end. Why let her live a "LIE". The wife a whore and her sister husband is the same as you....douche bag.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
damn dog

dont fucking sugar coast it tell us what you really think.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Well done.

He handaled it as well as could be done. Just one thing I don't understand. Why in the world did he check on her? Why didn't he just ignore the email and blithely go on with his life? After all, isn't that what he is doing to his sister-in-law?

maninconnmaninconnover 11 years ago
Definitely 5*

Classy.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

What is it with these women. Only when caught do they care to explain why and how they never will again. To hell with all cheating whores.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 HOW CAN ONE GIVE A PAYBACK

before and after facts not known. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Short, but terrific -- 5*

If it is just a scene, as someone noted earlier, it is a damn good scene. There's no violence or other dramatic "payback"; but in this case the revenge was powerful and severe. People who get divorced, even when there was NO cheating, often feel devastated. They get depressed and sometimes even lose their jobs because of it.

But, knowing that she blew up her marriage for what amounted to NOTHING; no love, no great sex -- just a few casual boinks at the local hot sheet motel; she won't get over that for a long, long time. Even after she is mostly over it and gets through her days without dwelling on it much, it will something she will look back on sadly and with regret for the rest of her life.

It's clear in the story that she does love her husband and suddenly realizes, too late, what a tragic mistake she has made. It would be different if the wife was some blockhead with no emotional understanding, but she isn't. She understands immediately the "cost" of her little fling, both to the man she loves and to herself, and it's killing her.

The fact that Kenny simply left her, with no dramatic screaming or overt revenge, makes her punishment even greater; she has nothing to blame him for, no way that she can make herself feel better by his bad behavior. There was none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If it meant so little to both of you, why did you do it?

Excellent story illustrating the pain of a marital betrayal. Only way to improve it would have been to provide some background and description on why Les and Jerry would betray their spouses, risk their relationships for a weekly "piece" in the Hideaway Motel. The sex must have really been special to cheat on your sister!

Any chance of an Aftermath story to tell how they all lived and loved ever after?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't get it

What is the purpose of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

I love the previous decade of HDK, Ohio, and the other great cheating wives writers. They probably stopped writing because of the rude negative comments of the BTB crowd. Now we are left with thousands of willing cuckhold stories, and over the top revenge. I am glad someone can still write a good story where they can reconcile or not and not worry about the whiners. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect

Absolutely perfect. Whether the cheater is a man or woman, that is EXACTLY how you treat them.

count2threecount2threealmost 11 years ago

Sorry, but the writing style was terrible. I am a total sucker for Revenge stories but they still have to be elaborate and well written. This was neither.

Sorry for the negative comment but i felt i had to somehow offset the many stupid raving comments from vindictive wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hmm

How exacly is this revenge? He just left her.. didn't even humiliate her, even told her he would back up her story.. The talk how she destroyed their future was supposed to be revenge? Come on..

I liked it but description is completely wrong.. or am i missing something?

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
FIANALLY! REALITY!

This was one of the best written of all these stories. Maybe because I can relate to it. I don,t know. But I really liked it.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
5 *

Good story overall but the sister in law really deserved to know about the piece of shit she was married to along with what an utter pile of human garbage Leslie truly is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
KABOOM!!!

and the slutty bitch's life goes to hell in flames

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Revenge?

Good heavens, fancy coming across a story that is both consistent and competent!

Well done! The emotions seem to ring through quite truly, but surely making it her sisters' husband was over egging it more than slightly!

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8982 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...