All Comments on 'Shipwreck Ch. 04'

by TheStork

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
real world

no man would stand back like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
started good but

has become a cuckold wimpfest. I won't read anymore chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Next chapter he declines to use his medical aid despite their pleading. They get rescued by a cruise line. Very clear the other man is an oaf unable to support any of them. Our hero? then hooks up with a lady...

Sidney43Sidney43about 12 years ago
Ho ho ho, or did I spell that right?

I guess the only thing you can say about these stories is that they satisfy some basic urge in some writers/readers as they are so unrealistic. If the caricature that is Davi as the all conquering black man were not so exaggerated, you could at least say that he found out what his wife to be really was and he can run fast and far away when they return to civilization and she is pregnant, or already has a brown baby in her arms. Davi is not going to be the provider husband for Sara in the real world and she will figure that out, but will have to live with the consequences if her former lover has a brain in his pitiful head. You can't go through life living on sex, although some people don't figure that out for a while. Still, I guess she and Siobhan could turn pro when they get rescued and make a living on their back, since they are getting a lot of practice in this menage a quatre plus one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sizns of a literal shipwreck

hmmm you now have the choice to steer it away from the steotypical iceberg or run into it.i am looking forward to ch.05 and see where you take it..i hope davi has a mysterious death ;)

or a shark bites off his cock haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Your Daydream Sucks

Time to give up this storyline. It started in a nosedive and you hit the ground with this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible turn

Terrible way this story went. Started out really great. But to have Sara betray him and he doesn't even get to fuck the other girls. They humiliate him and are only interested in the other guy. Bad choice. I mean there are so many better story directions but this is just poor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous