All Comments on 'Shipwreck Ch. 05'

by TheStork

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a crock

why not tell her well we cvant marry so you might as well just continue living with davi and let him at least pay for his kids..or all 3 of you just live with and you guys work ..if i was ther three of you id work all 3 shifts so someone is always there to watch kids so one can be fucked constant..oh well looks like dear ole davi now has 10 or 12 kids to support...hope the ex fiancee likes living on a deserted island with numb nuts...thats probably the only way he can afford them...so why not pay for the 3 women n davi to go back to their island ...and im talking about them paying ..they will need a bigger hut for all the kids though...and will he fuck the female kids when they get older ..oh well their culture

topcattoponetopcattoponealmost 12 years ago
Hmm... Interesting.

I am not a fan of cuckold stories, but I found yours strangely compelling. With regard to your attitude towards Sara stlli wanting to marry her fiance even after having kids by someone else, I'm sure it has happened. So it is not so unusual, only the setting made it so. I found the story strange in that after apparently spending so many years together, no-one managed to get some sort of verbal conversation going with Davi. This is one aspect that remained unbelieveable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yikes - an author that actually makes bonnietaylor & MattM look intelligent.

scary....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Crazy Story

But, I suppose someone could be as weird as that fiance. What was his name,by the way? Anyway, even if one accepts that in real life things could go down like this, why wouldn't the fiance try some penis enlargement techniques? Any guy would if he was determined to stay with a woman whose vagina had been stretched out like Sara's was. I am sure sex with her was now like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Heh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Close but no Cigar

Love the writing. Love the impregnation and pregnacy. Cheating killed it for me. If it was one guy who ended up on an island with three woman or such, I'd be a repeat customer. Honestly though it was a good try. Really do hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 stars

i didn't like the cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HA!

"i didn't like the cheating" You little liar! You drop this comment at the very end of a 5 part cheat fest? Get real, you loved every bit of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
shipwreck

how could he be such a fool and raise 3 kids that wasnt his and sara, admittid , i would of dump her ass as soon as we hit main land, she could rise them by her self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
0 Stars

Its much more fun making ppl cuckolds than being a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Changing ending slightly

Instead of having everyone rescued, you could have had just the narrator rescued. He gets quasi-justice for his cheating fiancee, and the other 4 live happily ever after (or not) on their island.

regularguy13regularguy13about 10 years ago
an idea

i think the optician deserves better. okay so he loses his fiancee to the big guy. how about before the rescue the kids get sick or the big guy hurts himself spear fishing? as the only doctor on the island, he heals the sick/injured party, but for a price - his dignity. he regains everyone's respect and gets sex on demand. since the big guy is doing such a nice job on the women's frontside, how about making the girls his anal slaves!?

enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

so much potential and then way too much beta male looser fest. Dude should grow a pair. It doesn't matter if he gets revenge, but he needed to at least stand up for himself. That's not love, that's called being used like a worthless shit. Who wants to be like that?

OOAAOOAAabout 9 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!

Congratulations for this excellent story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Called D I V O R C E!

So the idiot should go find another woman and DIVORCE the cheating slut he has now, if he doesn't, he'll be the house husband in name only..FOREVER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
disappointed

I was so on board for this series when I found it, but after I got a hunch about where it was heading, I checked ahead and saw this was a cuck story. I know that some people are into cuckolding, but I am not one of them, so a note at the beginning would have been appreciated, as that element ruined it for me personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If there was much of anything new or interesting about this tritely typical “Lost in...

...Paradise” cuck-story, I might feel happier.

As it is, I don’t. Your narrator may be part and parcel to some fantasy of yours, indeed you may be a cuck yourself...and loving that life....but I can’t help feeling cheated. Asshole never stood up for himself....not once. As the story progressed, he continued to serve the group as his capabilities went (not fishing successfully, but how does one never develop any skill at it?), delivering babies for the women....and that got him nothing but pity.

Oh, and on a Russian freighter, the crew would be at every one of the women, every chance they got. Davi, would have likely been locked up to avoid any conflict, while the women, pregnant or not, would be pressed into servicing every one of the crew as often as the crew wanted them (and that, for a crew that size, would be hourly!).

Oh, and what the hell happened to Shioban? How did she cope with her babies in the “civilized” world? What became of her? You comepletely dropped her from the story from just before the rescue.....

Finally, Sara got herself knocked up by Davi on the freighter and our hero was still happy to be her hubby and take care of her three bastards?

Nope. How cucky proclivities notwithstanding, the public humiliation would be too much. Oh, and on the island it was “jungle rules” but back in “civilization” he’d make a fine husband? No social order I know of would survive that collection of behaviors for long.

That was all too fucked up, buttercup.

Yeah, I know... here comes another of the feckless, wimpy retorts, “If you don’t like this kind of story, just don't read it....”. Well, without any declaration of its type, I was well involved in the story before the too soon and too obvious happened. So, I finished it. And that gives me the right to comment.

Well told, but poorly conceived and of an unnatural behavior set for the vast majority of humans.

No. Thank. You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy

The sheer humiliation! The total owning of three women while the narrator has none! The way he uses their bellies as his personal fertile soil. He ploughs them deep and plants his seed. He makes ten times as much cum as the narrator. He owns him, too. His fat cock and balls are his weapons of conquest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fucking sucks

The author has little to no imagination. Started out promising but really went downhill. Pathetic really that you put the narrator on an island and he's cuckold not with just his own girlfriend but two other women. Like let the dude fuck some. Let him get the girls pregnant too. Really lame and short.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 1 year ago

What a fucking wimp and she knew it. The previous comment below was spot on. ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Weak cuckold. He needs to develop some self respect and throw the slut Sara to the curb immediately. She doesn't respect him, no reason for him to respect her. Marriage is over.

GashlasherGashlasher8 months ago

Loved the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous