All Comments on 'First Time Dominant'

by D3vilfish

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 12 years ago
Very nice!

You have made a good entry with this story, D3vilfish - it was most enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your talent for writing with us and I hope you will write more.

Five stars and welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice Getup but...

Sounds like some really sexy underwerar and outerwear but I'm not sure about seeing all that without black stockings and spiked heel shoes or boots. I think you forgot to have her stop at a shoe store!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5!

I usually lower the score for poor use of language, but this is so real and frank and believable that I wouldn't change a thing. Clearly this is not your first language, but you have a wonderful story to tell.

Wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good beginning

Nice and somewhat believable beginning. You need to edit your stories though to remove stupid typos and simple errors that ruin the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Still laughing at how silly this was.

First off, get an editor. So many mistakes. Secondly, she would have been well within her rights to deny entrance to the dressing room to the sales clerk. That was just ridiculous. And when she told him to follow her on his hands and knees that's where this went to hell in a hand basket. Given absolutely no previous experience he simply would have said "NO". A simply explanation that the website was just some dream fantasy stuff and that would have ended the whole thing. And after she has ruined his clothes, committed assault, battery, sexual assault, illegal restraint, spousal abuse, sodomy and rape I think he gets dressed, goes to the hospital to have his torn sphincter muscle surgically repaired because the stupid bitch didn't prepare him properly. After the hospital does a rape kit, takes pictures of the abrasions on his wrists and ankles from the rope, the Police show up and he files a criminal complaint. After the trial she goes to jail for 15 years and he keeps all the marital assets since she has been convicted of a felony. I wonder how she thinks her idiotic plan worked out? This was just a horrible story, poorly thought out and badly done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous