All Comments on 'Need Is the Mother of Invention'

by HaddenIndustries

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot

So glad to see your story here, big fan from it on Kristen's Archive. I hope you write more for us, love your style and choice of subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue this series

Can you have a chapter where the mom accompanies the son during his monthly haircut at a men's barber shop. After the son's haircut she sits in the chair and asks for the barber for a bob haircut. This is a sexual teasing experience for the son and the barber. After the haircut which is done with scissors and clippers she has a stylish bob haircut with the nape of her neck slightly exposed. The barber also uses a straight razor to shave the nape. She is overjoyed at the new look. She leaves the shop after telling the barber that they would be back at closing time. She returns with the son (Who is excited by his mother's new look and feels that the barber must be rewarded. She also tells her son that she would like to get her pussy shaved with the straight razor). She kisses the barber and allows him to fuck her with a condom (no mess at all). Then she asks him to shave her pussy with a straight razor while she sits on the barber chair with her legs hooked over its arms. He shaves her pussy expertly making it smooth. He licks her and applies after shave (to her surprise). He massages her clit making her come one last time before they leave. The mother and son leave for home.

AtavistAtavistabout 12 years ago
Hope to see a continuation

I certainly vote for more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that there's some revenge to the gang that tormented the mother and son.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Don't bother continuing this tale.

I gave it a "1", since it went into negative numbers on my "Believability Meter".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more please

please continue with this. go with all the slave stuff she talked about with plenty of anal. YEAH fucking great

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I'd love a follow up story to this one that's longer than this. Perhaps make it a series. Show the mothers progression into a total whore. Where she's fucking her son and all of the bullies. It would be so HOT!

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
says to be continued

It says to be continued where is the rest of the story of do you not plan on writing it up now why say to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Part 2?

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomabout 3 years ago

Remembering the house my mom and I were moving in the day I met my friend Dan. Hi there!! . My mom and I in the upstairs bedroom with Dan.. he did it so fast I got scared. He got my arms around my back handcuffs on me. Mom walked in and I watched her eyes so much in shock when Dan attacked her. He got a handful of her long hair and threw her across the room mom fell up against the wall and began to scream. I ran to her and tried to shoot her but it was no you he threw me across the room he was a big man get your coffee the belt begin to whip my mother he tore her dress off stripped her down to her bra and panties. He began to slap her eventually choking her. For the next couple hours he butt fuck** my mother in the middle of the floor. He did me the same way my mom cried and cried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous