All Comments on '18 Years Old - That was a Fun Time'

by Style_Cruizer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MSSDMSSDabout 11 years ago
Love it!

Great descriptions, very hot, makes me want to cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
made my cock hard

Anytime you have weed or anything else to party with, combined with women and men....To this day, this moment I dream about something to that effect even now.

bighog4u2012bighog4u2012about 7 years ago
Good times

I got so hard reading this story that I had to jack off in my hotel room. That would be normal if I didn't have the window open and the blinds pulled up. I got so into the story that I didn't realize it was open. I was reading and the next thing I knew I was rubbing my cock. After about a minute I had my cock in my hand and I was jacking off like a 16 y/o boy. When I got to the end of the story I was ready to blow my load. Right about then I noticed 2 girls looking in the window watching me. That put me over the top. I started shooting one of the biggest loads of my life. When I was done I looked to the window and saw the girls again with the biggest grins that you could imagine. Lucky for me they didn't call the manager of the hotel or the cops. I found the girls lying by the pool later and when they saw me they both started giggling. I also found out that they were sisters and on their way to Florida for some fun in the sun. The thought of knowing that they had seen me jacking off got me hard while I was taking a swim. When I got out they both noticed it right away. Now I know they were 21 and 19 and both down for a good fucking back at my room with the window and blinds pulled up. Lol. I guess that's a story for another time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous