All Comments on 'Full of Surprises'

by jackcumonher

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not worthy of any comments.

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waste of Space

Recycled story written by a brain dead writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

1 star. Same old cuckold bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
???

How is this "cuckold bullshit"? You are a fucking moron.

Is it great writing? Not really. Is it mediocre? Maybe. Not the worst story I've read here. Definitely better than that mental case with the mustangs. At least there's sex in this story. After all, it is a porn site. One with the word "erotic" in the url, btw.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How is it "cuckold bullshit?" I'll tell you...

That anon is a flaming closet cuckold, like Liza Minelli/Richard Simmons flaming closet cuckold and this type of story really gets his motor running. Don't criticise him for stroking to cuck stories, every guy visiting this site is looking for what makes him hard so let him get his little woody, stroke out, soothe his tortured psyche by saying "cuckold bullshit" and move on.

Perhaps Professor Duna understands those closet cuckolds but we'll never know because his posts are indecipherable babble. We are left to point and laugh, wondering how they manage to fool themselves when it is obvious o the rest of us how closeted and in denial they are. One of the mysteries of life.

frank4052frank4052about 12 years ago
good story

why do so a..holes don't even read, just skip to end to leave comments that they hate any store in (loving wives) guess they have nothing better to do and just want to get there way and get rid of this kind of story. but guess what still lots of stories being submitted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Spontanious

Just give me the opportunity to have some sex when the other spouses pass out. Don't want to share...........don't pass out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cheating Slut

Next time?? Sounds like she's going to cuck hubby again does it not And to the moron who said don't pass out Are you kidding me? Honey Im going to bed early so go ahead and cheat on me while Im asleep Does that give her permission I think not Just a slut wife cucking hubby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cute, and possible.

Ignore the haters. Why they even log on is a mystery. Keep on writing and making those of us who can admit our perversity happy.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 12 years ago
I know we should have closed the drapes!

This story is much like what happened last weekend! Amazing weekend that ended with us starting something very much like this story.

well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
VERY HOT

Reading this story made me soooo hard.....it was all I could do not to cum.....but then when you kissed her I couldn't stop........WONDERFUL

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
rabid religous go by the name of anonamous

go to your church and confess the sin of coveting your nieghbors wife and shout I am saved then roll around on the floor a little. I'm sure you'll feel a little better about the offending of your god by reading literotica and please don't sin any more and we won't have to read your drival.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And so it goes on, and on and on.

The Real cuckolds defend their lifestyle yet again with vigor and gusto. It must be a self defence reflex that has been bred into them by the many women that have cucked them over the years, they can't stop themselves can they. I wonder if they really have a sexlife? it is one of life's mysteries that such people were created. They also believe that being 'anonymous' is akin to being brave and standing up for thier rights as real cuckolds and they think their cutting snide childish comments will change anything, it won't of course, Real cucks will always get their fetish kicks from these stories like this one(it is what they do) and vote 5 stars and defend their sexual fetish lifestyle and non-cuckolds will skip to the end and vote 1 star in an attempt to get the webmasters to change their views on categories, but nothing ever changes it will always stay the same it will be this way until this website ends and the real cucks will have to find their kinks elsewhere and the non-cucks will do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You know what's worse than a fucked up writer

It's fucked up readers who comment on these stories. Man, this site is full of them. It's downright depressing reading this shit.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Fling story. For me Troy is very sympatethic, because somebody, who do not like his own sperm taste, that man do not like others as well and he will not be WILLING CUCKOLD at all. Against the narrator.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Meaningless

Just a short stupid story. Means nothing, says nothing and wastes everybody's time.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Solid story

Not terribly creative, but not badly done at all. 4stars. I hope, in a subsequent chapter, the 'passed out' spouses are informed about what they missed-out on, and get a chance to catch-up!

Since WHEN is the 'comment' section supposed to be about differences in opinion and principles among commenters, rather than about the (gasp) actual story, or it's execution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Boring

Nothing happened in this story. It might have been more interesting if the guy telling the story had gone upstairs at the end and found his wife freshly fucked, and realized he had been set up.

Gary_AlexanderGary_Alexanderover 11 years ago
Five stars

True, nothing surprising happened, but I found it hot. I was hoping they'd fuck, though.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

and that's what stories should be. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed it.

well done

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I suspect the surprises are yet to come

This part was a good lead in and tease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My wife's friend

My wife's friend Jackie and I have gotten together much the same way. Both of our spouses love to drink to the point of passing out. Many nights we stayed up watching movies or talking. One night after we watched a movie, a soft core porn came on. One scene was a man and woman cheating while their spouses were in the other room. We discussed whether this could happen and then she said that our spouses are in the other room now...want to find out? Thus was the start of our sexual affair that has lasted over ten years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FWB

I love fooling around with my friend's wife when the spouses are indisposed. The way she tastes, her skin against mine, her mouth around my cock, my fingers deep inside her dripping wet pussy, her sexy little ass... a fantasy cum true.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Good story .....

well written. Not terribly original, but that's ok. It was still very erotic. Loved the kiss at the end. It made it much better than just a quick encounter. A 5 for heat. Heh heh. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Something like this actually happened to us. The wife would often flash me her panties. At first, I thought it was accidental, but it happened too often to be accidental. When she started to flash me her bare pussy, I knew what was up.

Turned out they both preferred threesomes but her bringing home sloppy seconds was also a favorite and easier for them to get.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous