All Comments on 'Barb's Bet Payoff'

by wtchswife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
loboss2loboss2about 12 years ago
Great

Man, outside of a few grammatical issues I LOVE this story! It hints at a previous interracial escapade, which I hope you explore in a future story, and the pregnancy issue is always exciting. Keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Work!

Took you way to long to post a second story but it is a great one. Loved it! Please post more as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Old Gf was like that!

Damm this reminded me of Nancy. She loved to tease and pick up a black guy or two. She didnt get preg when I was with her. But thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved This One

I hope that you finish it with her getting pregnant! And that you write about her weekend with the guys and what happens after she gets pregnant.

wtchswifewtchswifeabout 12 years agoAuthor
My My, some tension.

Amazing! Such racist and nasty criticisms and of the six only one had the courage to not do it anonymous and katranman never submitted anything, it just feeds of others. If these stories offend you, why are you so intense about reading them and then prove you are a jerk? So you can hide behind “anonymous” and throwing snippets, accusations and making judgements based on your limited outlooks. I can easily see you courageous crusaders burning books, insisting on more censorship and stoning libraries and are willing to believe anything you read. I guess if you have to judge, keep it to yourself. Your comments did little to offend, but were entertaining.

mstrb77mstrb77over 11 years ago
Wifes pregnancy

Some of this sounds like my first wife (now deceased) when she got knocked up byu black men. While I was gone for the Korean War and she was alone. She had met her first blackman the weeks before and fucked him and his friend. The second weekend when she was fertile she met with the first black man and told him she couldn't fuck. He promised that the guys would not cum in her, so she agreed to meet him. whhen she got to his home she saw a total of 15 black men. He had invited his family to join him in fucking her. His brother, father, 5 uncles and 8 cousins.

The father was first and when he was ready to cum she held him and told him to fuck me hard fill me He did just that aand then she told the others "well I am now pregnant so no one pull out of me fuck me well and fill my cunt." This they did and yes when I came home 9 months later I ound her inthe hospital with a black baby boy. In our 45 years of marriege she had 3 black babys, and one white,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum filled wife

I had a very similar time but after the guys fucked my wife she wanted me to lick her pussy then to lick their cocks. I am now a cock slut and suck as many guys as I can.

Benzguy280Benzguy280over 7 years ago
Hot wife

What a hot story could see myself as her husband getting off watching them fuck my wife with their BBC! Enjoyed the story and your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwtchswife@wtchswife
97 Followers
While I have never witnessed it, I am sure my wife has experienced a black lover. I found a photo of a woman being bred by a black that she looks exactly like my wife. She will not admit it is her.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES