All Comments on 'The Other Side of the Window Ch. 03'

by EaglesFlyte

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Other Side of the Window - 03

I am a mature, classy bisexual crosdresser and enjoyed the story very much and wish I had someone I could satisfy sexually.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta Georgia

Facebook: Josie Augusta

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
And...

...we are waiting.

headtripheadtripalmost 12 years ago
Please another one.

I really love how this story is turning out. I'm tempted to reread the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just like me

Your comments about still desiring women and only wanting men for their cocks (in both holes) is just like me. I'm still attracted to women but I really enjoy sucking cock and getting fucked. Even though I also enjoy getting dressed up as a woman when a man fucks me, I still don't think I'm "gay". Actually, it's like playing a role where I am the "woman" and the "man" is fucking me and feeding me his cock. It's pure lust - not love for men. Anyway, if someone wants to think of me as "gay" then it really turns me on even more (even though I'm really Bi). I actually enjoy it very much when a married man fucks me and calls me a "faggot" -- it makes me hard.

Please continue your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 stars

i like your stories. I definitely have homosexual impulses but have never engaged in any acts. I am not young, i am 63: yet i still might experience a man's body. in what way? Does it really matter? i wanna pet his naked body wherever it takes me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Real Me

Because I was shy and had a small cock, I was in college before I had sex the first time and the girl wasted no time letting me know her disappointment. I tried again a couple of years later, but clearly I was no stud. After graduate school I took a job on the Texas border and started having lunch with Anna, a busty Mexican American, who after several months invited me to her home. Her brother was clearly not impressed and when mom and my girl were in the kitchen he started joking that I wasn't man enough for his sister, maybe only woman enough for him. He started squeezing his cock through his pants and as hard as I tried to look away, I was totally fascinated by this stud's big hard cock. It was rough getting through dinner that night but soon Anna and I were dating regularly, kissing alot and groping each other a little.

One evening she was in an accident and though not seriously injured, had to spend the night in the hospital. After I'd seen her, her brother walked me home. Soon he had his arm around me, and by the time we got home, he was treating me like his date. We got into my apartment and he directed me to undress. I did, then he had me undress him - wow, what a body. I fell to my knees, gobbled his cock down, and later that night, let him use me like a woman. Anna and I only had sex once then slowly stopped seeing each other. Her brother and I kept at it, Though she didn't know about her brother and me, she knew she needed more of a man than I was.

I transferred after a couple of years, am still a "straight" bachelor who just hasn't found the right girl, but I know who the real me is and have made myself available to macho Hispanics everywhere I've lived since then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous