All Comments on 'Samantha and Bill'

by Saintisidore

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very nice

Alright I don't care what anyone else says, that was pretty damn hot. I'd love another chapter about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I agree.

I would love to read another chapter about what happens when they tell everyone about them.

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

I like it (and think it's more real) when, characters have sex the first time wirh very little forplay other than kissing. It most often seems to really happen that way. Afterward, a couple might do all kinds of things, and I hope Sam and Bill will have their chance in future stories.

b

dutch513dutch513about 12 years ago

Good story keep it up maybe do something longer .

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaabout 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice story. Good timing, and just the right amount of buildup.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Count Me In, Too

Would love to hear about their going public. Would like to hear more about them! Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
needs proof reading

if you reread this before posting you would have noticed she removed her SHIRT in the living room and then again in the bed room errors like that make you look STUPID get a good editor and do a rewrite. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A WHOLE LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND EITHER DO IT RIGHT OR NOT AT ALL AND ALWAYS USE A GOOD EDITOR BEEFORE POSTING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ooh, yay!! i cant wait for her to annouce her pregnancy! i hope in chapter 2 we'll find out how she got pregnant. i hope she has lots of sex when shes pregnant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: Needs proof reading

The author does not say she took her shirt off in the living room and then in the bedroom. The author states that HE took HIS shirt of in the bedroom. comments like this make you look STUPID. Perhaps you should have a proofreader read your comments for accuracy before posting them!

The story itself is very good, and I look forward to chapter 2.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 12 years ago
Great Story

That was an awesome story. Their both being adults I don't really see a problem with them being a couple. I only have a problem with it if one or more is underage. Great story hon, I think anonymous comments shouldn't be allowed, as you can't really respond to them fairly. You should take steps to do that. If you want to comment leave a contact name it's only fair.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
I loved this Bro/Sis tale!

I don't know if you do sequels, but you could turn this into a really great sibling love story of some substance. In any case, great job; damn the naysayers, and thanks for a Five Star submission.

LaurenLou101LaurenLou101about 12 years ago
Way cute

Too Cute.. OMG this is like totally one of my fav stories of all erotica. It was a sweet bro n sister tale and i am just still wiping away the fake tears. Way cute and keep writing :) ...

chunkschunksabout 12 years ago
@ Needs Proof Writing

Hi "SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK" Dickwad!! Always nice to see you and your drivel here again! Also love how you rant at the stories and rant at those who comment on your comments but never answer their objective critiques of you. I see that someone here has already taken you down a notch for your incorrect and insipid criticism. Saves me the energy of doing it myself, you loser.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
I've often wondered if this could be done in real life.

I'm sure that brothers and sisters do live and love together. What I'm not sure of is if they could have children together. No not because of birth defects. I think that fear is overstated. I just think that if there are no children, there is not any way to prove that they are having sex and they can just claim that their relationship is platonic. However, if they have kids there is DNA testing and an ambitious prosecutor could destroy their lives. I know that there are states like RI and Ohio where adult brother sister incest is not illegal, so it might be possible to raise a family there. If you grew up in California and moved to Rhode Island no one is really going to check that you're not married if you have the same last name. Somehow though, there is always a friend of a friend that knew you both back in California and it's likely that at some time the truth will come out. That's why it would be difficult. It would be like walking on eggs your entire life. Could a relationship really withstand that?

chunkschunksabout 12 years ago
@ Needs Proof Writing

Ahem, and I quote:

-----------------------------------------

This message contains feedback for: chunks

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

fuck off chunks the comment area is for commenting on the stories ONLY. you do not have the right to bash other readers. every one has a right to an opinion on every STORY ONLY. obey or leave you and others like you are the terroists of this site and need to be banned. bigots like you are not welcome on the internet you are nothing but a spineless bully.

-----------------------------------------

Ha ha ha ha ha!! I enjoy the way he comes back to check on his own comments and how they're faring. What a loser. The email above is the second time he's used feedback to rant at me for calling him out. Funny on so many levels, especially the way he calls me "spineless" while he posts both comments and emails as "Anonymous," and how he makes up a rule about not commenting on comments but has violated it himself in the past. Just high-larious.

Meanwhile, still no apology from him to the author on how his original rant was completely incorrect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brilliant

it was by far the best erotica story i've read. if there was a rating number 6, i'd go for rating number 8 :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Something Special

People who haven't, cannot appreciate how special the love of a sister can be. Being out there in the world for several years and both being rejected. Being in denial for all of those years before putting an end to the silence. The world may not approve but there are so many things that are worse than two adults in love finely coming together. I thought it was a wonderful story and I'm going to be looking for more that you have written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Only Wish

I only wish it was me fucking with my brother. He is 6.2 and very well built and I would love to have him inside me and feel his cum shooting.

More please!

Jill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
As I climbed into bed next to her I thought that there was nothing we had done so far that couldn't be excused.

In Alabama, maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done

For putting one her over oven

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, and I loved the comment...

from Jill. She desperately wants to get fucked by her big hunky brother, she wants to feel his big hard cock up between her legs, and feel him blow his brotherly balls up her cute sisterly snatch. Hey, Jill--ever think that your brother looks at his sweet little sis and gets real hard? Ever think that your big bro'd love to give you a great big sperm injection right up where you want it? Plenty of brothers lust after their sister's pretty little twat, maybe your brother does, too. Just drop some hints that you're ready to spread your legs for his big cock, that you've got a real good place for him to shoot all his creamy brotherly sperm. I bet that very soon you'll be feeling his big strong body all over you, and you and he'll be enjoying lots of dirty brother and sister fun.

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago
Very hot

This is one hot story, yet touching at the same time because of her longstanding crush on her brother finally being fulfilled. His reservations seem a little hollow given he doesn't really do anything to stop her other that his initial attempt to say something about it. It seems like he wanted it almost as much as she did, especially since he had already been fantasizing about what didn't happen on a previous occasion. None of that is inrended as criticism, just observation. Check for spelling and punctuation errors (there were a few), but otherwise a great read. I agree it would be interesting to find out what happens later now that their little secret has been introduced into the mix. Was that an admission or simply speculation on "what if"? Let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"" I watched as the blanket slid from Samantha's legs. I had always been a leg man and seeing Sam's well tone legs lit by the glow of the TV coupled with her hand's proximty to my groin had me feeling both horny and confused. Confused because I shouldn't be thinking these thoughts about my sister. Horny because my sister was a very desirable woman and I was after all just a man. ""

@@ confused my dyin' ass!! This guy and EVERY other brother on the planet has thought about fucking the living shit out of his sister at some point, no matter what she looks like. Some once or twice, some daily, but damned sure every single one!! Lol. @@

"" my bulging trouser snake nudged her pussy. ""

@@ haha, trouser snake?! Rofl! @@

"" Sam pushed me roughly to my back. I think she sensed my relunctance to go any further. There was no doubt of her intent to make this happen and I was not going to talk her out of it. '""

@@ what is it with authors on here getting a kick out of writing the brothers / fathers in as not wanting to fuck the girls? Lol, like THAT would really happen! At least the author didnt write this guy as a whiny pussy like so many! Heh, kudos! ;) @@

"" "That was so fucking amazing Bill. I have never cum like that before."

"You're not sorry it happened?" I asked.

"Only that we didn't do this sooner." ""

@@ your sister just went out of her way to fuck you, why would she feel sorry? Lol. Oh, btw, no way did the dude hit her G-spot fucking her doggie style. @@

Really enjoyed the story though, thanks!!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
BRO & SIS. . .

. . .find sex - after three orgasms - romance by the following morning. Yet that little thing known as a sperm found sis' egg, Now son or dot - or nephew or niece - perhaps referred to as both by other family members is about to share their house. Imagine later that offspring of a relative is big enough to slip between the sheet with daddy, mommy, uncle or aunt - well the family tree is missing some branches. At the least, twigs...

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Oh Yeah Like this

Love it, hope we can read some more of this story

Rt3FarmerRedFordRt3FarmerRedFordabout 6 years ago
WOW !!!!

I really enjoyed your imagination and story. Nicely done. Made me think a lot about growing up with my three sisters. I don’t think I could have pulled it off but it made me think damn dirty.

Please write more.

Thank You, Rt3

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 5 years ago
More more more

Please. What happens with the parents and the pregnancy? Love to read about that and some more babies too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice 5 stars

They should move to a place where no one knows them. I DO NOT like the idea of a threesome. That would be proof that this isn't a true love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nussin Teija siskon pillua motellissa koko yön ja seuraavan päivän. Sisko tuli raskaaksi.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 1 year ago

you had 7 stars until she got pregnant. There is too much that can go wrong with sibling pregnancies. Recessive genes come right to the front and every defect that line has ever had can return and manifest itself and that child. physical, mental, emotional, all possible. Why risk it it's not worth it. And even as you say it now forces them to come out in the open. Not that that is necessarily a bad thing, there was a brother and sister living together just up the road from us here when we moved in. they were well-known didn't bother anybody nobody bother them. Of course they were smart enough not to have any children. OK I make my point

Other than that it's a great story, realistic as the day is long The sex reminds me of some of my earlier days encounters. Although three was out of my range I was known to do two , especially with a hot gal who was vocal. I recall one of my very earlier escapades in a girls dorm at college.

she was vocal I was vocal, and by the time we got done and we're laying there recuperating we could hear the faint hummm of vibrators through the walls! We both stifled laughs as they were entitled to their pleasure and someone guffawing would easily ruin their mood. The girl told me later that the next morning when the topic came up in the shower area a couple of the girls said that they were tempted to come in and see if they could join in to this day I dream of what could have been if one of them had the nerve to do so that party might've lasted days lol

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Fun to have a nympho sister...

Fun encounter.

4 stars from me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous