All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 05'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
so fucking hot

huzzah, they make love! the sex was intense. jeff's erratic driving is very cute - lovely little touch of characterization there.

also, i'm in awe of how quickly you've been cranking these out!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Am up to date

I have to agree this is a brilliant story so sweet and real. Can't wait to read more and I hope that Daniel recognises that he too needs to be honest...can't wait to see what happens next

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Very sweet

Love the way the two mesh and seem to understand each other. You can see their love for each other build in small steps the way it should be in RL

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Read most of this chapter again. I am kinda unhappy I did lol b/c I paid more attention to the signs that might throw a wrench in the works underneath all the sweetness of this new relationship. I don't know if we've seen the last of "Ti--" his ex. I also think that whatever is in Daniel's past that he isn't ready to tell Jeff might be a problem eventually. He clearly is a bit more damaged than Jeff b/c it seems Jeff can at least open himself to love more or be more honest about it with himself/Daniel. Where it seems Daniel may not be able to admit it to Jeff which will eventually be a problem I think. I hope they find a way to work it out without too much drama (haha crack myself up ;) Great stuff.

58746teyo58746teyoabout 12 years ago
Humor, drama and love

Finally caught up on all the chapters, and I have to say, the way you mix the highs and lows together with humor makes this a great read.

"A Boy Scout's always prepared, I remembered telling Heather. Except the Boy Scouts would never approve of what we're doing here." Classic!

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

Agree with most people here. Awesome chapter.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Serious sex, serious commitment, serious past... reading this chapter again for the n'th time I realize that this is when their relationship got really serious and where the worry about a happy ending started. Somehow, knowing how this story does end, makes no difference in my experience, I still have that partly hopeful, partly happy (they finally made love all the way), partly worried feeling in my gut. A tribute to your skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous