All Comments on 'Flashing at the Hospital'

by Julie_S

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 12 years ago
Nice first story

I am in the process of writing about my own lady, she is a Registered Nurse at a local small town clinic.

With cutbacks to save money, she works now with far less staff than normal which means she is now often with a patient and no one else in the little offices.

There is quite a bit of nudity, no way around it in the profession, lord does she tell me some stories when she comes home.

I can't say as I mind much, she does it partly to stimulate me when she gets home and partly to stimulate herself I think.

Harmless kick in the fanny, it is. You get a "5" from this old man.

Thanks,

MGM

fireofficer4fireofficer4about 12 years ago
Great Read

Loved your story and hope to see many more on here.

Julie_SJulie_Sabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind comments. Work has provided me with many opportunities to flash patients and I have quite a few experiences to share over the years, it's just a matter of learning how to write them down. My first submission took me quite a while, but your comments have encouraged me to submit another. I actually worked on this story during the night shifts. I practiced leaning forward and bending over with quite a few patients, wearing different styles of scrub tops, and discovered it's quite easy to give a patient a peek from many different positions. It helps that they are always trying to peek as well.

rokitman096rokitman096about 12 years ago
Very Nice Story

Your story was well written and as stimulating as your flashing. You sound like a beautiful, playful woman. BTW, I love smaller breasts with large areolas and nipples. I look forward to future stories about your adventures. If you ever take a pic that accidentally reveals a look down your scrubs, I will definitely pretend I am not looking ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

I love flashing stories because I do it in real life too. I loved the story. When I go to the grocery store I will wear something with no underwear. When I walk into the store my nipples get instantly erect from the air conditioning. I will see the same guys heading down each aisle, wonder why? Though the last time I walked out of the store my dress popped up from the wind, and I had two hands full of groceries and couldn't pull it down right away. Two employees were walking in and got a long look at my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As someone who works in the hospital, I have to say I'm constantly looking at nurses. If I can catch a peek down a scrub top or catch a little bit of a thong band in the back, I've got masturbation fodder for weeks! Keep up the writing, I really look forward to more stories, especially if they include showing off to other hospital workers (doctors, medical students, etc)

RossDanielsRossDanielsabout 12 years ago
Very nice!

More, please!

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
giving the paeient a hard on

brilliant first story flashing at the hospital .

giving the patient the time of his life . with the flashing of your breast .

showing him the stand out nipples . wow what a very horny story you write . more

GrancyGrancyabout 12 years ago

Very arousing story; more, please; keep it 'real'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love your story

Keep up the good work.

Very arousing story. I love the fact that it's real, wish something like that would happen to me!

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
Very Hot

Julie,

Really enjoyed this story.

Steve

Julie_SJulie_Sabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind words on my first submission. I'm hard at work now on the next one. It's slow going doing all my writing on my ipod during the night shifts.

MrsTeasyMrsTeasyabout 12 years ago
This could be my favorite so far.

I can't wait for the next one. Also, do you have any favorites?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

NIIIce! to have a helper like you!

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I will be having surgery soon. Hope my nurse is like you. Can't wait for more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Niiice very believable story!.Thank you.

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Very Nice

I hope you post more of your adventures soon. I loved your description of the 32B titties with the light brown areola. There are plenty of males who love to see women with A, B and small C cup titties! All the females in the stories I write have beautiful small titties. Keep the exhibitionist stories coming. I gave you a 5. Thanks for sharing!

RecHiker

dewdropdewdewdropdewover 11 years ago

Saucy but nice. I would love to have been the one sitting down. Hmmmm. Those boobs sound delicious.

JohnnyVigilanceJohnnyVigilancealmost 11 years ago
Yum

Your story totally inspired mine. Please tell me what you think.

Julie_SJulie_Sover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I would most likely show my appreciation to any patient who is sincerely understanding and appreciative of our efforts to comfort them. I'm glad you are inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
toxic

Wala ka na bang bagong experience were excited to hear from you.sana may bago ka its a good start for the year! Cant wait.

LeBaron1987LeBaron1987about 7 years ago
Fun

My new favourite nurse.

bawdi1bawdi1about 6 years ago
Superb Flashing Story

I know this is quite an old submission but have come to the start after reading one of your later stories, just love your writing, very honest, informative and so hot and horny.

Whilst not wanting to be bed ridden I so want to be looking through your patients eyes, would also admit that I would have been masturbating as well!

I can picture your lovely titties and fantastic large nipples and that camel toe!!! OMG nurse I have been a naughty man and made a mess!!!!

hotwormhotwormabout 6 years ago
sexy fun

wow wish i could witness you , very erotic xx

PetraTPetraTover 3 years ago
An Angel

That was so sweet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Before we were married my wife was a nurse in a hospital and admitted that it turned her on being touched by older horny men when assisting them and on a few occasions had let fingers poke her. Now she works in private nursing and with encouragement has went further on nights and has enjoyed mature men and their advances. She has one in particular who is in his seventys who is well endowed who she has sucked and actually enjoyed his cock in her vagina. I love hearing about the fun she has with them and watching the videos on her phone of her having sex with them.

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women6 months ago

As a teenager years ago, I was in a 4 person room, and had one nurse who was so curvy. I think hospital gave us saltpeter because that nurse could harden pudding. You made me think about that from 50 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous