All Comments on 'Kim's Boss Ch. 02'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
I hope she hot Helen's number

because she needs to be Paul's reward.

My only regret is that the actual fucking is not described in greater detail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Greater WACC Club

The pea brained writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuck Crap

Pauls a weeny cuckold Deserves all the cream he can eat Just not erotic loser

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Belongs in Fetish

With the rest of the cuckold losers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another Brit Cuck Story

What's with you guys? All the same Where are your ball loser?Why are you married? For another mans creampie? Yuk You disgust me Please put a warning on this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Garbage

The smelly kind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke!

Boring....

tinkertwotinkertwoalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

If you don't like the subject, don't read it.....

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Nice story, except

I am not too fond of the initial double-team interlude. Not too terrible, since her reluctance seems to have been 'political correctness' rather than deep conviction. I am constantly amazed that so many people who read erotic materials HATE women (at least those whose sex life is different from what they think their Mommy's sex life was)! 4stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Junk

More british WACC/slut stories. -50*

No wonder everyone laughs at Briton.

cupcake1cupcake1almost 12 years ago
very good

I love this story, would like to read more. I love to watch my wife Connie fuck another man,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good One - Nicely Done

This story (narrative) could easily have taken place in the real world and with that it was entertaining and somewhat erotic...fantasy!

I liked that from the beginning he never aspired, fantasized or wished for her to become a hotwife and seek a steady stream of dates. His only wish WAS for one time to watch.

Interesting, she finally confided that the forced sex in the movie turned her on and, of course, hubby picked up on it. More importantly, he didn't run off trying to get her randomly fucked but, after a time, when she had a farewell dinner with her boss, hubby realized - he liked the guy, was comfortable and Steve was leaving so...with the memory of her confiding that being physically and sexually overtaken, hubby orchestrated events that led to the evening going very well and then the final prodding in the morning - just dotted the i's and capped the t's. Happy threesome - all!

Now, she is steadfastly and happily married to her husband and has the excitement of a boyfriend (lover) - just Steve, no others and she is totally ecstatic about it. Is she a slut - no, she is a loving woman with a kinky husband and has a lover and a horny husband - a lucky and satisfied woman.

Turns out that a weekend every so often is exciting for all and so I have to write that your story is plausible, realistic and entertaining...Nice Job!

Thanks.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
nice

I am definitely not keen on sharing my husband with another woman, and I know he is not the type to INSIST I take a lover, but this story seemed to have a healthy and mutual sexual relationship between the husband and wife. Healthy and trusting enough to make the storyline work. Not realistic for me personally, but arousing nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My wife and her boss

My wife seems very attracted to her own boss. I've seen her flirt with him and soon after began to fantasize about them having sex. I think we both would like the idea of my wife's boss spending the weekend screwing her.

lgcelsielgcelsieabout 9 years ago
Loved It!

I really love the story. It leaves out some exciting details so I only rated it a 4 (it would be 4.75 if there were enough stars). Why not a sequel where Kim remembers that she and Helen had traded emails by receiving one asking about the weekend and.... It is very interesting to me that all (except one) of the comments by "Anonymous" were negative while readers who liked all used their Literotica names. I wouldn't put any stock in those anonymous negative replies.

graymangazergraymangazerover 5 years ago
"No wonder everyone laughs at briton,"

Well at least we can spell fuckwit!

But enough of troll baiting, good story though I was a little unsure about the pseudo rape, I know my wife would have ripped my balls off, but I suppose that's my loss.

It was all trusting and loving which was nice, but I thought at one point she might have fallen for the ex boss, maybe this could have been explored more, adding a little drama. But no matter, after all you're the author.

If there's another part hopefully Helen might play a bigger role, but so far pretty good.

Thanks.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Well written

Loved the story with the exception of the forcing in Ch 1. My wife and I live this lifestyle and in fact her Valentine's Day gift from me this year is a lover tomorrow.

I don't think I could ever sit at home and just receive texts but I'll admit that it is hot to read. I'm just not the "wait and hear later" type. I much prefer to be there and see the details and hear the sounds and feel her body move and shudder to her lover's attention.

But that's just me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five!)

Excerpt from the story:

"I'm quite a conservative person and the thought of taking a lover had never appealed to me. My lack of experience hadn't bothered me and I'd said to Paul that one man was probably very like another. Well that night with Steve had changed things. I wouldn't have done it if Paul hadn't virtually forced me, but I had to admit that I had enjoyed it. The conversation with Helen brought it all back and had quite an arousing effect on me. I thought back to that evening and could almost feel the rigid force of Steve's cock and the blazing heat as he came inside me. The fact that in a few hours I would be in Steve's bed, spreading my legs for him was a hugely exciting thought."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My kind of wife sex story: ★★★★★ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved (❤) it: 5.0 = 100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

💚 = 4+ (4.4 = 88%, ⭐⭐⭐⭐+.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love (❤) it, gave it a 5.0 (★★★★★!)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, please continue to the point where Steve fucks her arse while Paul watches and wanks, and comes on her face....

zcraft5zcraft55 months ago

great writing not enough od sories being taking by boss and doing denading things the boss or husband requires she forced but not real forced but taken so sexually my pussy is wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1511 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Kim's Boss Previous Part
Kim's Boss Series Info