All Comments on 'Bustysandra Pleases Hubby'

by Bustysandra

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dogging

So, what is dogging? You said the husband explained it to the wife but you never explained it to the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
that might float his boat

doesn't do a thing for mine.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 12 years ago
Very poorly written. Get an editor and / or take creating writing classes.

x

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
You Have A Flair!!!

For erotic writing looking forward to you next submission. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wife cucks husband

The husband is an asshole, and the story sucks.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
What is dogging? dear anonymous...it's a highly sophisticated, cultured activity

that takes place between hubbie and his darling wife, involving romance, soft lights and rose petals and drives in the countryside. Thanks for writing. I think. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

he smoked the fattest cock, his cornhole buggered, betrayed!

sexylovergirlsexylovergirlalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

Could have been a little longer or drag out a bit more. And whether fact or sexy fiction it got me and my hubby off. Thank you for submitting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Punctuation

Please..... find a story editor. Those were the longest, non-punctuated sentences I have ever seen.

CajunBillCajunBillalmost 12 years ago
Not much

Well, this short story has little to recommend. Author should read most of the 'How to' category in Literotica and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish

Nothing more to add.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WANTING TO BE A PARTICIPATING CUCK

and then became one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice to be a proud gutter slut

And a proud little WACC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Content

It was short and sweet . The flow was nearly there. But it lacked content and realism .

Go dogging, have a look at what happens and how , but more importantly why

2275jr2275jralmost 12 years ago
the first of many hot cocks to feel her horny cunt.

brilliant very hot horny story loved it BUSTYSANDRA PLEASES HUBBY.

i can't wait to read even more of your very horny erotic stories .

this was awesome loved it more please

mjar65mjar65over 11 years ago
hoping for more

sexy stuff... love the things that are in your head :-)

CanadianMCanadianMover 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Keep writing, your stories so far are a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
U.K.

I went to the U.K. to visit my friend Ian.He had got married and moved there 8 years ago.They were both in there 50s,i was 47.Wednesday was their special night,Kate was dressed in a shortish dress,that highlighted her rather plump arse,nylons,they asked if i wanted to come along,sure.We drove to a car park,there were 4 other cars there,we parked near the others.Ian and i got out,walked past a car where a woman was giving a guy a blow job in the front seat.Ian opened the door,her dress up around her waist,her pussy on display,he took out his cock and guided it into her,she didnt lift her head as he fucked her.He pulled back,said want some,i was shocked,shook my head no,we walked back to his van,his wife was on her knees a guys cock in her mouth,Ian looked and went back to the other woman.My eyes were riveted on Kates pussy,my cock was hard,i looked around,a guy moved behind her and holding her guided his cock into her pussy.She lifted her head,pushed back onto him,then stayed still as he banged into her,the guy in her mouth cumming,moving away,he couldnt hold any longer and filled her.He pulled away,no sooner than he had done so than another guy took his place,he didnt last long.My cock still hard,still on her knees,i moved behind her,slid into her pussy,so wet,sloppy,i pushed her down my cock lined with her arse and slowly pushed forward,she stayed still,as finally i entered her,she pulled forward and said slowly,her anal ring squeezing the head of my cock,i couldnt help it,my cumm blasted into her a she pushed back,making it easy to slide my hard cock in and out of her arse until i was done.The ride home was interesting as Ian lay down in the back,his wife bouncing up and down on him then straddling his face as he licked and sucked her to a noisy orgasm.

petboi69petboi69over 8 years ago

nice story but too quick

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
So very

So very English, so very cuck.

oldtwitoldtwitover 5 years ago
Could be Better

This could be a lot better if it was read again before posting online, it needs someone to help sort out the mistakes and made a bit longer pace it out.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyalmost 2 years ago

Nice story but not long enough

BuckiowaBuckiowa7 months ago

Looking forward to more adventures. Hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous