All Comments on 'Vicky's Pink Diary 01'

by LeggyVicky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stinsonstinsonabout 12 years ago
nice

do keep on you have a wonderful start

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Vicky's Pink Diary 01

There are so many titillating possibilities that come to mind when I think of someone reading one's uninhibited and unedited thoughts in a diary. I've enjoyed the story and your writing so far. Please give us some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great start hunni, more soon please

toni49toni49about 12 years ago

wounderfull story hope to hear more soon

exaucerexaucerabout 12 years ago
Wonderful Beginning

Oh LeggyVicky I do hope you don't leave us high and dry. You must continue the saga of Vicki's adventures and her humiliation at the hands of her cruel Uncle Creepy. But you enjoyed what happened under the bridge you naughty girl! Well who wouldn't?

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdabout 12 years ago
very hot Vicky

Great start Vicky, I hope there is more soon. The perfect way for a new gurl to begin her walk down the path to becoming the slut she knows in her heart she wants to be. A whole week-end of fun to be had and as she learns the power that a sexy slut holds over the men she comes into contact with will she remain a submissive or a truely powerful gurl that loves the power she feels as she holds a mans cock in her mouth as they beg her to keep going, yes a submissive can have power too...

Littleblackdress54Littleblackdress54about 12 years ago
More!!

I really hope there is more to come, and soon. I can't wait for this story to develop even further, and also for what Vicky is going to do.

LBD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

So nice sweety, i can't wait for more to cum, lots more. I'm so hard in my panties after reading this. Please don't let us wait any longer. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm xxxxxx

Just stumbled across this story.

Going to save it till its dark,then pleasure myself slowly !!!

Colin (Coleen) xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous