All Comments on 'Janine's Loving Surprise'

by Maxwellian

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mean Spirited Bitch.

I do not like your main character, I would not tolerate such behavior and frankly do not feel that any real man would. If this is what turns you on, I feel sorry for you.

KinxxKinxxalmost 12 years ago
Good story!

Not into the control thing too much but love the idea of a woman sitting on my face after I fill her with cum. Nicely written, hope you'll be writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Mmmm, love creampies. Great Story. Please keep this up.

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago
One man's bitch is another man's joy

The anonymous before me doesn't get it. Damn, it's like the differences between Catholics and Jehovah witnesses. I believe, live and let live. Don't knock it till you've tried it. It is HOT.

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago
Live and let live

The anonymous before me doesn't get it. Damn, it's like the differences between Catholics and Jehovah witnesses. I believe, live and let live. Don't knock it till you've tried it. It is HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to anonymous #1 post

So, you come to a porn site and read a story about someone's sexual experience but you don't like it. I for one wouldn't like a huge black sausage stuck up my ass, but I would not give a negative comment on someone who does. I love Literotica because it is about expression, openness, there is something for everyone on here. If not for you, simply go to another story. If you are so hung up on "only the missionary" style because it is what preacher John tells you that is all you can do, then it is a simple choice, don't come to Literotica! To the writer of this story, I come to WW daily to read creampie stories. I LOVE CREAMPIES. yours is super hot and I thank you for your expression! It is very well written and I can't wait until my wife comes home from work to read and feed me a creampie tonight!!!

berk1234berk1234almost 12 years ago

Great story...I think I know what I want my wife to do to me tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great first story!

Great story. Keep it up.

1jbm1jbmalmost 12 years ago
Hot and very sexy!

I read this story with increasing hardness, becoming more and more aroused and horny. I would love for my wife (or any woman) to do this to me (or for me).

Please, sit on my face with a full pussy and let me lick and suck and eat your hot pussy and all the juices leaking from it.

I would love it and want it, as I sit with a hard cock, wishing it were me.

Thanks for a fantastic story

Joe

kreampieguykreampieguyover 11 years ago
Best story

I think this story is the one of the very best Creampie tales I have read on Literotica. Most guys change their minds after promising in the heat of passion to clean up after themselves as did Janine's hubby, I loved how she encouraged him by squeezing his balls. I gave your story 5 stars and hope to read more Creampie stories from you.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Lovely Indeed!

Nothing beats a hot creampie (with accompanying wifely orgasms) to top off a loving session in our marital bed.

My preferred position is regular cowgirl, she prefers missionary/matrimonial so she can cum without having to hold herself upright.... ;-)

Thanks for a fun read! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get out of my head!

It's like you ripped this fantasy from my brain! My lead up to the creampie is a bit different, but when she sits on his face...it's like I was dictating the story to you! Thanks for capturing my fantasy in print! Now, if I could just capture it in real life!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandover 1 year ago

Excellent story!! My wife and I both enjoy when o devour her creampied pussy. So delicious!!

954Hard954Hard6 months ago

Mmmm… sexy story. No boundaries to love making when both want to please their partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous