All Comments on 'Mom's Red Bikini Ch. 02'

by 69flowers

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I really liked it

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story, but don't stop now. A threesome with Mom and the Sis would be awesome.

billyjim55billyjim55about 12 years ago
lovin it

love a hot mom wantin in on the action, ty good job

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Hot stuff!!!

Keep 'em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

As it has already been said. Very good story. In my mind, mom and son stayed naked except mom put on sexy hi heeled sandals to wear as she cooked. I wonder what happened when did got home, how did brother break the news to her?

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
worth waiting for

great follow up to the first story. it was a little choppy when he went from fucking her to watching her from the bathroom, but that was easy to overlook. well done.

garybluegaryblueabout 12 years ago

A fairly good story so far with only a couple of taps on the brake. There seems to be no scene setting, and the time line is jumpy. The thing that just triggers the airbags, though, is the conjugation of the verb to lie. You're using the right verb, which sadly isn't all that common, but it goes like so; you will lie, you will have lain, you lie, and yesterday you lay or you may have lain. The egregious error is your missing on the past tense, using "lie" instead of the proper "lay".

BonoVox99BonoVox99about 12 years ago
Worst story ever

Do you edit at all?

And the phrase "you're a big boy" and "bigger than dad" need to be eliminated from incest stories. They are ridiculous.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Super hot and erotic

A fantastic fuck between mom and her son.

Seems like this is just the start of a good sexual love affair between the three of them, mom, brother and sister.

Thanks for the read.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 12 years ago
Oh

Oh so much better than the first chapter, good and hard

mikes5785mikes5785almost 12 years ago
a bit disjointed but good

The story became a bit disjointed in the middle where he just finished fucking mom and then standing in the doorway to the bathroom watching her masturbate, otherwise I enjoyed reading it

CounselorJohnCounselorJohnover 11 years ago

Pretty good story. I have not read all of the other comments but I have a grammar issue too: You write: "My mother and I lie on the bed." but the use of lie is present tense only. The past tense is LAY. You did that lots of times. I knoe that grammar rules are sometimes tricky but in story trlling, you need to get it right because when I read that i can't help but think less of you as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oedipus, really?

The mention of Oedipus rex needs to be banned from all mother and son stories... Also a but choppy and quick, I didnt like how the mother came on to him... Also in story 1 why does he have to have already fucked the sister....? I know its all about mother an son but this steals something from the story... Where is the seduction... The mom didnt even seduce the kid... Basically said lets go and they went... Reading this was like throwing a hotdog down an empty dark hallway...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Mom's Red Bikini Ch. 02

The rating I gave this of "5 Stars" was accidental; I meant to rate is as "4 Stars"!!!

The almost fucking of mother and son is not believeable! Although the sex was described rather well. the logistic of the story just is not believeable, and believeability of a story, even be fictional therefore not true, is what makes incestual stories great!

Unfortunately, this story is wham bam, thank you ma'am, not what makes a good incest story!

My love of mother and son sex is phenomenal, above and beyond other incestual sex stories, meaning, personally, I love them all but mother and son take top billing. Unfortunately, this story is wham bam, thank you ma'am, not what makes a good incest story!

This story does obviously appear to be written by an amateur writer; there is some possibility showing of eventually being a very good writer. Keep trying and very good luck with all your endeavors!!

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 10 years ago
MMMMMM

I have love parts 1 & 2 can;t wait to move onto 3

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great second chapter

Nice to read about true uninhibitedness.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a10 months ago

I like mutually consensual incest between mentally and emotionally mature people. There is no shame, guilt, self-doubt, nor self-loathing. Each person accepts the fact they love each other without fear of rejection nor criticism. Each person recognizes that sex is how humans truly express their deepest love and affection for each other.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals4 months ago

This mom is HOT… I’m going in for chapter 3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous